NOMINATIONS RULES/REGULATIONS

We are now going to begin nominations for the Illest Awards of 2011!!!

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

NOMINATIONS RULES/REGULATIONS

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Please do NOT nominate yourself for ANYTHING. That only makes you look like an arrogant ass, as well as makes you look like you havent paid attention to anyone else's work... PLUS, it's probably going to just be more of a let down for you if you dont win the award.

Anyone can nominate anyone FOR ANY REASON, although I strongly suggest people take this seriously and not make jokes about it. Also, I dont want to hear people arguing over who someone nominates, BECAUSE ITS A MTTER OF OPINION AND EVERYONE HAS ONE. IF YOU WANT TO NOMINATE SOMEONE, DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON'S NOMINATION, INSTEAD MAKE A NOMINATION YOURSELF AND DONT BE THE LAZY ONE!!!

If ANYONE has ANY suggestions for an award you do not see in this forum, then make your suggestion in THIS thread. Also, if you feel like some of these awards are out-dated or are not needed, make that claim here as well.

No one is REQUIRED to nominate anyone, but EVERYONE is encouraged. Links for battle of the year nominations, audio of the year, etc. etc. would be appreciated if it was included in your nomination, that way if someone has over-looked it, they will be able to find it and enjoy it for themselves.

There is not a time limit set for how long these nominations will be up, so please take your time, but dont procrastinate.

ALSO, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE MORE THAN ONE NOMINATION. THIS ISNT THE ACTUAL VOTING, IT IS JUST NOMINATING PEOPLE TO HAVE A 'SHOT' AT GETTING THE AWARD.

NOT ALL NOMINEES WILL MAKE THE FINAL CUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE ACTUAL VOTING FOR THE AWARD!!!
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: NOMINATIONS RULES/REGULATIONS

Post by Alvin »

So are we double nominating? For example, u posted up ur suggestions, and if I agree, I don't post, cuz its not voting time, then all we are doing is submitting names, and why submit one name more than once lol, im lost. I lost myself lol, that takes skill, im rambling

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Re: NOMINATIONS RULES/REGULATIONS

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

If the same name is mentioned twice, it will not make a difference when it actually comes time to vote...

If someone's name is mentioned five times, they will still only get one spot in the final polls.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “Illest's Awards for 2011”