Evolution versus Eckstasy (Semi-Finals)

This is where a winner will be crowned, and cash will be delivered...

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Evolution versus Eckstasy (Semi-Finals)

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

HOUSE RULES (THE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO VOTE KNOW WHO THEY ARE)

8 BARS

DUE BY SATURDAY, JUNE 25TH, AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME U.S.A.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
EcKsTaSy
Rhyme Master
Wins: 7
Losses: 5

Re: Evolution versus Eckstasy (Semi-Finals)

Post by EcKsTaSy »

check good luck bro
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

check GL to u too
EcKsTaSy
Rhyme Master
Wins: 7
Losses: 5

Post by EcKsTaSy »

ChEcK it~
Gon' leave Evo-bruisin shakin, like withdrawal-symptoms,
“SNARL and BARK” alone'll show “Evo-losin” BAWLING in the fetal position like pitbull-mauled-victims//
*(Evo-losin=Evolution)

Last two rounds~
OLD News posin as EcK's-muse, those HALF ASS bars you dropped, was that an EcKs-use?,
Your shit's PERFUSE!, dying slowly for the board to amuse!//
*(EcKs-use = excuse)

Mutter my name ~
And meet the “EVO-ker” that ends your tourney career, I'll TAKE OVER from here,
Givin you a visual of more INSIGHT than a person with ESP lookin INTO a mirror!//

Please understand ~
I'm entrappin-minds with DEVILISH INSULTS defining opponents purgatory,
Fuckin bitch RESIGN, I'd put Bullets-to-your-chest like a Washington-throwback-jersey//
* http://www.google.com/search?q=washingt ... d=0CDgQsAQ

STOP!~
The interviews, “SIX-YEARS-PAST” what is this Ma$e-Unplugged?,
“King of overrated” hasn't Evolved worth shit, still “crownin” himself a MySpace Thug!//
* http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/evil- ... 22880.html

Record it~
ILLEST goin through-public-cynicism, jus givin Evo some NOTES with true-constructive-criticism,
THERE'S NO HOPE!, “CTRL C” then “CTRL V” take some pointers and view-productive-lyricism//
*CTRL+C= Copy, CTRL+V=Paste

Murder~
Ekoms movin on now that's what I call “Ev-Illusions” bout to get VETOED,
This fool couldn't “Battle-Text” if squared up against an HTC “EVO”!//
*HTC EVO is a cell phone - http://www.htc.com/us/products/evo-sprint/
*(Ev-Illusions=Evolution's)

Your done~
You got that feelin of oneness, pre-writin in the shower with Ruckus,
I take my Best Shits on Your Lines when I'm Relaxed with numbness//
*MUST READ - http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/whats ... ml#p174650
Last edited by EcKsTaSy on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

this bum's a sick addict named Rellik, who likes suckin dick acid cause he has a jump-in piss habit, <<<now that's as dumb as his rap is,
Trust i spit classic, no magic, i cut n split caskets, but wait a second, is this a trick? who the fuck is this faggot!?

lucky win, how awesome is that now, see.. even YOU know you lost in the last round,
so caution is passed down, cause i'll start walkin with class how i'm tossin this ass clown,

you're in a crew of randoms, i don't know which is active and who's a phantom,
lose the tantrum, your groups like ruff rider's music album without their stupid anthem,

i'm that dude your girl visits, yea i'm wrecking homes, got ya bitch polishing wood and fetching bones,
that ho belongs to me, you're next to getting owned, so tell me how it feels to be another one of my stepping stones,

i wasted all week as usual, i'm known for spittin n droppin my writtens the same day,
i got you lifted with brain waves, just so i can watch you fall n break when i start gettin to name play...

fuck a rellik, i ain't believin that dumb excuse, seein how RUGs are used, i'll shock u from my sole(soul) like my inner demon had struck a fuse,
now this bitch sTaCy is beaten because of you,TWICE..so i guess i must be rollin on 'EcKs'(X) the way i'm leavin 'this drug' abused,

funny how even in a freestyle i'm tamin this jester, it looks like you and JOE were training together,
i bet you CAN'T STAND me now, when i put 'EcKs'(X) in a CHAIR like his name was 'Professor',

and even if i came as a wrestler, i'd make your brain a compressor and give your memory headlocks,
fuck a punch, i'm gory like horror stories, i'll leave a RED RING OF DEATH so you could never see EcKs-BOX,
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by Alvin »

MVGT Evo.

All in all I felt X tried to over complicate his shit. I seriously sat down for a while re reading everything making sure i got it all. Just felt un natural. Definitly a step up from your previous work, but IMO not enough to beat Evo. Some of the UNDERLINED MULTIES or extra signals didnt make a whole lot of sense either. The "Ma$e-Unplugged" and "MySpace Thug" isn't a multi in my opinion. Evo, you had some long ass lines again, but I'm getting tired of complaining about that and you're prolly tired of reading it lol. You had some dope shit, but i got a little lost at the rellik refrences, almost felt or read like you were calling him rellik at certain points. For example when you said lets do nameplay... then said "fuck a rellik, i ain't believin that dumb excuse, seein how RUGs are used". Personal shots at rellik or are you saying rellik = X? Anyhow, I already stated my vote. The end.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Eck's Verse

Gon' leave Evo-bruisin shakin, like withdrawal-symptoms,
“SNARL and BARK” alone'll show “Evo-losin” BAWLING in the fetal position like pitbull-mauled-victims//

Your multi is off a little... I like the wordplay, but your punch isnt really hard hitting.

OLD News posin as EcK's-muse, those HALF ASS bars you dropped, was that an EcKs-use?,
Your shit's PERFUSE!, dying slowly for the board to amuse!//

The first line, I do see how you are using your name for wordplay, but it almost seems like you were saying YOU used half assed bars in the first two rounds and he was copying you? Eck's use? I KNOW it's saying EXCUSE, Im not an idiot so dont argue that with me or anything, I'm just saying YOU are the person that wrote Eck's use, so it's worded weird as shit to me. The punch is nothing really. Gotta be more creative with that second line.

And meet the “EVO-ker” that ends your tourney career, I'll TAKE OVER from here,
Givin you a visual of more INSIGHT than a person with ESP lookin INTO a mirror!//

What's up with the little phrases before your lines that makes your bars seem longer? I liked the nameplay in this one, and this is your best punch so far.

I'm entrappin-minds with DEVILISH INSULTS defining opponents purgatory,
Fuckin bitch RESIGN, I'd put Bullets-to-your-chest like a Washington-throwback-jersey//

The Washington team plays in Washington DC, not the state of Washingon, so while I can see where you were going with this, the personal misses. A good punch, but a played one.

The interviews, “SIX-YEARS-PAST” what is this Ma$e-Unplugged?,
“King of overrated” hasn't Evolved worth shit, still “crownin” himself a MySpace Thug!//

Im not sure what the myspace thug has to do with it?! The first line was more of a punch than the second line in my opinion.

ILLEST goin through-public-cynicism, jus givin Evo some NOTES with true-constructive-criticism,
THERE'S NO HOPE!, “CTRL C” then “CTRL V” take some pointers and view-productive-lyricism//

The flow in this is dope as fuck, but the punchline isn't really jaw dropping or anything.

Ekoms movin on now that's what I call “Ev-Illusions” bout to get VETOED,
This fool couldn't “Battle-Text” if squared up against an HTC “EVO”!//

This bar was pretty creative.

You got that feelin of oneness, pre-writin in the shower with Ruckus,
I take my Best Shits on Your Lines when I'm Relaxed with numbness//

I see the personal, but the punchline/second line is kinda weak... I mean, I see you stating a diss, but a PUNCHLINE is more joke orientated, or something that makes the reader's jaw drop.

Evolution's verse

this bum's a sick addict named Rellik, who likes suckin dick acid cause he has a jump-in piss habit, <<<now that's as dumb as his rap is,
Trust i spit classic, no magic, i cut n split caskets, but wait a second, is this a trick? who the fuck is this faggot!?

Are you calling him Rellik here? I'm a little confused... The punch is kinda funny though.

lucky win, how awesome is that now, see.. even YOU know you lost in the last round,
so caution is passed down, cause i'll start walkin with class how i'm tossin this ass clown,

This was a really good personal in the set up. The second line wasn't really all that great to me though. The set up made this bar.

you're in a crew of randoms, i don't know which is active and who's a phantom,
lose the tantrum, your groups like ruff rider's music album without their stupid anthem,

The first line again is a pretty good personal, the second line was a good punch. I liked this bar.

i'm that dude your girl visits, yea i'm wrecking homes, got ya bitch polishing wood and fetching bones,
that ho belongs to me, you're next to getting owned, so tell me how it feels to be another one of my stepping stones,

This is the weakest bar so far in my opinion.

i wasted all week as usual, i'm known for spittin n droppin my writtens the same day,
i got you lifted with brain waves, just so i can watch you fall n break when i start gettin to name play...

Okay, I see how you are setting up for your next few lines, but that took away from the punch in this bar.

fuck a rellik, i ain't believin that dumb excuse, seein how RUGs are used, i'll shock u from my sole(soul) like my inner demon had struck a fuse,
now this bitch sTaCy is beaten because of you,TWICE..so i guess i must be rollin on 'EcKs'(X) the way i'm leavin 'this drug' abused,

Are you calling him Rellik again? The punchline mixed with the wordplay in that second line is pretty dope.

funny how even in a freestyle i'm tamin this jester, it looks like you and JOE were training together,
i bet you CAN'T STAND me now, when i put 'EcKs'(X) in a CHAIR like his name was 'Professor',

That first line had me rolling. The punchline and wordplay tied in the second line was pretty creative.

and even if i came as a wrestler, i'd make your brain a compressor and give your memory headlocks,
fuck a punch, i'm gory like horror stories, i'll leave a RED RING OF DEATH so you could never see EcKs-BOX,

This was fucking dope as well.

Over-all my vote is giong to have to go to Evolution, though I have seen better verses from both of you. Evolution had some nice personals, more consistant punchlines. Both had solid wordplay, but Evo had his tying into his punchlines, which is a little more creative and entertaining. Nice battle guys.

Thread closed and records updated.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “Illest Text Tourney 2011”