SCOTT JAMES VS. GRIM VS. LEEROI GREEN (2nd rd)

This is where a winner will be crowned, and cash will be delivered...

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

SCOTT JAMES VS. GRIM VS. LEEROI GREEN (2nd rd)

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A THREE WAY MATCH... EVERYONE SHOWED FOR THE FIRST ROUND, SO I EXPECT EVERYONE TO SHOW FOR THIS ROUND...

HOUSE RULES (THE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO VOTE KNOW WHO THEY ARE)

8 BARS

DUE BY TUESDAY, JUNE 14TH, AT MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME U.S.A.

IF YOU DO NOT SHOW BY THE DUE DATE, THEN YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY DQ'D FROM THIS ROUND FORWARD!!!
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Grim
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 33
Losses: 11
No Shows: 1

Re: SCOTT JAMES VS. GRIM VS. LEEROI GREEN (2nd rd)

Post by Grim »

This "SCOTT'll" get KILT,my punches lift'em then you'll see SCOT LAND.
God Damn!!The only "burners" he ever touched with his hand heat pots and pans!!

You remind me of an R KELLY fan cause you're someone I just pissed on.
Scott is only acting like he's IN CHARGE,I'll cancel this Sitcom

I'll burn you faster then a gas-soaked SCARF,put your ash in a match-box
Fuck this lame with the last name James,You're fucking ASS-SCOT

And I don't BAG "PIPE" that's faggotry.I ain't in to that SCOTT ISH.
He could smear himself with feacis(shit)and fire.he still wouldn't be HOT SHIT.

It's obvious that rap is FOREIGN to LEE ROI so GREEN-GO (foreigner)
You could be the "angriest bitch on her rag" and still not have a MEAN FLOW

The only DOPE thing they call GREEN that I've seen is WEED
I'll smoke'em without choking cause I took out his "seeds".

I'll wrap you up tighter then the hair on Princess Leiah
While you're DRAGON/draggin' BALLS I blast like Kameha Kameha

It's like I'm making a GOLF COURSE the way I'll put a HOLE in this GREEN
Caddy with IRONS,give'em the NINE,he's sub PAR if you know what I mean
EXPOS:Bar2=Charles in Charge was a sitcom,got cancelled,the star was Scot Baeo..Bar3=an ASCOT is a scarf like thing guys wear..Bar4=seeds/kids..Bar5 Lee roi's avy is a dragon ball z charecter that did the kameha kameha blast...everything else i hope is self explainatory
[center]Image[/center]
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

Believe My KNIVES WILL TEAR YA So I'll Darken Ya Optics Like EYE MASCARA..
Ill Leave His TOP REAL THIN Damn Right SCOTT-PILGRIM(PeelGrim) Like MICHAEL CERA!!

(Scott pilgrim vs. the world is a movie. michael cera played scott)

ITS SCARY THAT GRIMS VERY WACK! He Couldnt Carry Weight Wit A BIG HAIRY BACK..
An Leeroi PLEASE BRACE DAWG Cuz Imma Rip GREENS FACE OFF Like JIM CAREYS MASK!!

Scott James?! Ya BEST NOT PLAY WIT HIM - Why? Cuz His TEXT POPS CRANIUMS..
Lee Wouldnt Be Known As The "Green Monster" If He Was The Wall In REDSOX STADIUM!!

Easily SON THESE BASTARDS Cuz We Wouldnt See "Grim-Acing Me"(grimacing) If I Had A TON OF FRACTURES..
Plus Lee's A Faggot, Everytime He See's A Cock, "Green Jack It" Like He WON THE MASTERS!!

My Lyrics Are OFTEN FELT KIDS, Yall Soft As Cotton, Have Yall COUGH UP SHELLS BITCH..
This The Second Round, Believe GREEN Aint Gettin Passed JAMES Like The BOSTON CELTICS!!

Yo U Cant BREAK THIS SCOTT GUY! He MAIMS n STOPS LIVES Wit BLADES n SWAT KNIVES..
So Watch Me HOLLOW LEE As I "Chew Up N SWALLOW GREEN" Like My NAME WAS POPEYE!!

Will I LEAVE HIM BLEEDIN? YES! Ill CLEAVE N RING HIS NECK N BEAT N SEIZE HIS BREATH..
Cuz In This Battle, Even If "Grim Rides Himself", You Wont SEE HIM CHEATIN DEATH!!

SMASH THESE GROUPIES Wit GATS N UZI'S, Attack N Collapse They Backs Till They ACTIN WOOZY..
This Cat-Wont-Be-Found Cuz One Punch'll Have "Green-Splat-On-The-Ground" Like I HACKED A LOOGY!!

:violin:
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13

Post by leeroi green »

these two dont stand a "ghost" chance checkin me, i dont believe (in spectres)*/
i'll eat a texter and scott i'm not talking about your bars when i say you'll need a stretcher/

my punches kauze "james blunt" force trauma, you'll need an AO2 to "carry you home"**/
i'll break this scary dudes bones, and in a landslide victory...BURY YOU BOTH!!!/

im not impressed
whats left to say i'd turn his tourney bars against him but, "his text is lame"/
rotflmfao
i devistate, scott you couldnt beat me to death if you died yesterday/

and just to be understood, type in bold letters it don't mean that its good/
grim's sigs a total forgiery that bitch never be in the hood/

grims irrelavent and basic scott sprinkle his with dash so you can't tell-his-shit-tasteless/
and only "roll" with Evolution cuz he don't know "crap" about intelligent creation/

fuck appearance you cant be a "G" with one "rim" skinny jeans dont scream you rock lee/
the champ stutters he could be caught fleeing from swat teams you'll never hear scott frees/

i angle spits to leave mangled limbs and heads on the asphault/
i'll use the tools at hand and strangle grim to death with an ascot/

you could post the coldest "verses the world" has seen on the real hot still wins/
you faggots lost and to CAP it off the same strap i bought to kill SCOTT, peeled Grims/

*inspectors check things
**james blunt sings carry you home
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

Fuuuuuuuuck Man.
MY OPINION ONLY FOO's
Grim wrote:This "SCOTT'll" get KILT,my punches lift'em then you'll see SCOT LAND.
God Damn!!The only "burners" he ever touched with his hand heat pots and pans!!
not sure what the punch is reffering to with the set up, but the set up almost sounds like your saying he wears a skirt, which you will lift, and exploit his penis size = Scotland? lol, anyhow, Ok opener. You remind me of an R KELLY fan cause you're someone I just pissed on.
Scott is only acting like he's IN CHARGE,I'll cancel this Sitcom not feeling the set up I'll burn you faster then a gas-soaked SCARF,put your ash in a match-box Fuck this lame with the last name James,You're fucking ASS-SCOT lol And I don't BAG "PIPE" that's faggotry.I ain't in to that SCOTT ISH.
ok, nothing too special It's obvious that rap is FOREIGN to LEE ROI so GREEN-GO (foreigner) You could be the "angriest bitch on her rag" and still not have a MEAN FLOW lol at the open punch, but I'm assuming you mean Gringo, which means white man, not forigner, and with lee being black, im completely confused. The only DOPE thing they call GREEN that I've seen is WEED I'll smoke'em without choking cause I took out his "seeds".
U extracted his sperm? hmm.... lol I'll wrap you up tighter then the hair on Princess Leiah While you're DRAGON/draggin' BALLS I blast like Kameha Kameha Leiah and Kame HA! doesnt rhyme. I watched the cartoon, so i know its correct pronounciation. It's like I'm making a GOLF COURSE the way I'll put a HOLE in this GREEN Caddy with IRONS,give'em the NINE,he's sub PAR if you know what I mean lol.
Scott wrote:Believe My KNIVES WILL TEAR YA So I'll Darken Ya Optics Like EYE MASCARA..
Ill Leave His TOP REAL THIN Damn Right SCOTT-PILGRIM(PeelGrim) Like MICHAEL CERA!!
lol, Ive been meaning to watch this movie. ITS SCARY THAT GRIMS VERY WACK! He Couldnt Carry Weight Wit A BIG HAIRY BACK..
Im not feeling the 1st line at grim, but the lee line made me chuckle. Scott James?! Ya BEST NOT PLAY WIT HIM - Why? Cuz His TEXT POPS CRANIUMS..
Lee Wouldnt Be Known As The "Green Monster" If He Was The Wall In REDSOX STADIUM!!
lol, i had to google the green monster lol. Easily SON THESE BASTARDS Cuz We Wouldnt See "Grim-Acing Me"(grimacing) If I Had A TON OF FRACTURES..
Plus Lee's A Faggot, Everytime He See's A Cock, "Green Jack It" Like He WON THE MASTERS!!
TON and WON arent really rhyming for me, Maybe its the way i say it. tun, and Juan. My Lyrics Are OFTEN FELT KIDS, Yall Soft As Cotton, Have Yall COUGH UP SHELLS BITCH..
This The Second Round, Believe GREEN Aint Gettin Passed JAMES Like The BOSTON CELTICS!!
Damn sport refrences... but i have to ask, what about Grim? Yo U Cant BREAK THIS SCOTT GUY! He MAIMS n STOPS LIVES Wit BLADES n SWAT KNIVES..
lol
Will I LEAVE HIM BLEEDIN? YES! Ill CLEAVE N RING HIS NECK N BEAT N SEIZE HIS BREATH..
Cuz In This Battle, Even If "Grim Rides Himself", You Wont SEE HIM CHEATIN DEATH!!
lol
SMASH THESE GROUPIES Wit GATS N UZI'S, Attack N Collapse They Backs Till They ACTIN WOOZY..
This Cat-Wont-Be-Found Cuz One Punch'll Have "Green-Splat-On-The-Ground" Like I HACKED A LOOGY!!
LMFAO.
Leeroi wrote:these two dont stand a "ghost" chance checkin me, i dont believe (in spectres)*/ i'll eat a texter and scott i'm not talking about your bars when i say you'll need a stretcher/ Played Concept. my punches kauze "james blunt" force trauma, you'll need an AO2 to "carry you home"**/ i'll break this scary dudes bones, and in a landslide victory...BURY YOU BOTH!!!/ James blunt isnt a form of trauma, blunt is though, so maybe you should have left James out. im not impressed whats left to say i'd turn his tourney bars against him but, "his text is lame"/ rotflmfao i devistate, scott you couldnt beat me to death if you died yesterday/ lol and just to be understood, type in bold letters it don't mean that its good/ grim's sigs a total forgiery that bitch never be in the hood/ ok... nothing to special grims irrelavent and basic scott sprinkle his with dash so you can't tell-his-shit-tasteless/ and only "roll" with Evolution cuz he don't know "crap" about intelligent creation/ lol, i like this one fuck appearance you cant be a "G" with one "rim" skinny jeans dont scream you rock lee/ the champ stutters he could be caught fleeing from swat teams you'll never hear scott frees/ not feeling this one. i angle spits to leave mangled limbs and heads on the asphault/ i'll use the tools at hand and strangle grim to death with an ascot/ lol, wow at using the same rhyme with grim. But grim used it better you could post the coldest "verses the world" has seen on the real hot still wins/ you faggots lost and to CAP it off the same strap i bought to kill SCOTT, peeled Grims/ maybe its punctuation, but i cant stand reading your set up line.

To be honest, it seems like both Scott and Leeroi forgot Grim existed. Or didnt bother spending to much time on him. Soooooo, this is difficult to judge. Im going to take out all the shit i didnt like.
Grim wrote:This "SCOTT'll" get KILT,my punches lift'em then you'll see SCOT LAND.
I'll burn you faster then a gas-soaked SCARF,put your ash in a match-box
Fuck this lame with the last name James,You're fucking ASS-SCOT
It's like I'm making a GOLF COURSE the way I'll put a HOLE in this GREEN
Caddy with IRONS,give'em the NINE,he's sub PAR if you know what I mean
Scott wrote:Ill Leave His TOP REAL THIN Damn Right SCOTT-PILGRIM(PeelGrim) Like MICHAEL CERA!!
Yo U Cant BREAK THIS SCOTT GUY! He MAIMS n STOPS LIVES Wit BLADES n SWAT KNIVES..
Leeroi wrote: my punches kauze "james blunt" force trauma, you'll need an AO2 to "carry you home"**/
i'll break this scary dudes bones, and in a landslide victory...BURY YOU BOTH!!!/
i devistate, scott you couldnt beat me to death if you died yesterday/
and only "roll" with Evolution cuz he don't know "crap" about intelligent creation/
i angle spits to leave mangled limbs and heads on the asphault/
i'll use the tools at hand and strangle grim to death with an ascot/
you faggots lost and to CAP it off the same strap i bought to kill SCOTT, peeled Grims/
All in All, honestly, this felt like a Leeroi vs Scott, with Grim the bistandard. Scott and Leeroi layed into each other quite a bit. But a vote has to be made, and im tired of reading your guys's shit. Leeroi, you had some good lines, as well as you grim, but Scotts lines with the tad better display of rhyme schemes took my vote. If grim would have come a bit harder, then my vote would have gone to him, simply for coming with good lines to a battle with 3 people in it lol.

MVGT Scott.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

LMAO @ Panda man these 3 ways battle suck reading sometimes. Imma keep it thorough tho... fav lines from each textcee were

Grim
This "SCOTT'll" get KILT,my punches lift'em then you'll see SCOT LAND.
(not a bad line good opener)
You remind me of an R KELLY fan cause you're someone I just pissed on.
(decent not as good as opener)
And I don't BAG "PIPE" that's faggotry.I ain't in to that SCOTT ISH.
(nice)
It's obvious that rap is FOREIGN to LEE ROI so GREEN-GO (foreigner)
(this & the opener were prob your best line including the one below this)
The only DOPE thing they call GREEN that I've seen is WEED

Green
my punches kauze "james blunt" force trauma, you'll need an AO2 to "carry you home"**/
(Funny made a statement regarding burying them both)
and just to be understood, type in bold letters it don't mean that its good/
grim's sigs a total forgiery that bitch never be in the hood/
(this a dope personal haha fucked up as well)
grims irrelavent and basic scott sprinkle his with dash so you can't tell-his-shit-tasteless/
(very creative I could see you were trying down Grim def worked)
fuck appearance you cant be a "G" with one "rim" skinny jeans dont scream you rock lee/
the champ stutters he could be caught fleeing from swat teams you'll never hear scott frees/
(again you got @ Grim then took a nice shot @ the champ was an ok line to me)

Scott
Believe My KNIVES WILL TEAR YA So I'll Darken Ya Optics Like EYE MASCARA..
(Sick ass line movie is dope very ill punch)
ITS SCARY THAT GRIMS VERY WACK! He Couldnt Carry Weight Wit A BIG HAIRY BACK..
(Nice switch to Grim & then to Green didn't expect this @ all I was rollin' hard)
Easily SON THESE BASTARDS Cuz We Wouldnt See "Grim-Acing Me"(grimacing) If I Had A TON OF FRACTURES..
(first line was aight 2nd was better funny lil punch)
(Multie was dope/Popeye was bananas)

Overall when it come to the dopest drop on this 3 way battle I felt like Scott had the upper hand in this battle. His drop had me laughing more the the others I read. His drop had mad creativity, Grim's drop was aight had some dope bars... Green's as well. I liked Green's more then Grim's he def had better bars & was more of a worthy opponent in this battle. I def agree wit Panda when it come to this battle Grim was forgotten about but not that much. I felt like Grim was the weaker opponent in this battle due to his bars. Green came hard in his drop props on that.

Punches- Green & Scott
Flow- All 3
Personals- Scott
Multies- Green & Scott
Enjoyment- Scott

Vote: Scott

Facebook Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/HKX-Ha ... 8754264962
Reverbnation: http://www.reverbnation.com/hkx
Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/hkx
Search For Me On Datpiff.com: http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-search. ... eyword:HKX
Latest Album Dropped: Da Essence
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Scott James-
You did really well nailing the wordplay in this one. Obviously you brought your normal punchline infested verse. I still think seeing you tie more into your set-up lines with wordplay or maybe a personal could help your verse be even better. Need better set ups though, some hits like pure filler. Multi's and flow were on point. Nothing I can really complain about. A couple of your punches werent hard hitting compared to some of your other lines, but they still connected nonetheless.

Grim-
One of the best verses I have seen you put together on this site, honestly. You did really well tying in the wordplay. I thought you could have tried to connect better with personals, and some of your punchlines could have been reworded to be delivered nicely. Still, this is one of the best verses I have read of yours.

L.Green-
Also, one of the best verses I have read from you. Had you stayed more consistant, you might have been able to take the win on this, so you did really well with yours. I thought just a couple punches were a little off, but I liked the creativity you brought to your verse. Nicely done.

Overall-
A closer battle than most would probably anticipate. Everyone came correct and brought some really nice verses to the battle. Honestly, I was impressed with the level of competition that was displayed here. I enjoyed reading all the verses. I think Scott was just more consistant overall, and did really well with the creativity of his wordplay and his punchlines, so I would have to say that's what edged it out and gets him the victory in my opinion.

Vote - Scott James
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “Illest Text Tourney 2011”