KAU THE LION VERSUS M33KISH (KAU THE LION WINS 1st rd)

This is where a winner will be crowned, and cash will be delivered...

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

KAU THE LION VERSUS M33KISH (KAU THE LION WINS 1st rd)

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

House rules

6 bars

Due Friday, June 3rd by midnight, Eastern Time USA.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Re: KAU THE LION VERSUS M33KISH (1ST ROUND)

Post by Kau the Lion »

Check.
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 14
Losses: 17
No Shows: 1

Post by M33Kish »

Check

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
The Meek Shall Prosper... So they say :P
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed

Post by Kau the Lion »

I just got home from work for a quick minute and I have to leave. I'll definitely be posting but it will be after midnight or possibly first thing in the morning. Sorry, I just wanted to make sure nobody thought I was going to no-show.
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 14
Losses: 17

Post by M33Kish »

Aight well here's how you kill the cat....

Someone 'tip' the 'kau', before I slip the clip in and bust 33 at this clown/
Illest royalty gets 'jaws' broken by me, how you gonna spit a word when I shoot out yo 'crown'/

Shallow rhymes and cheap blows, you ain't 'break bones' your flows old like bible hoes/ http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/post1 ... ml#p170400
Kau's punches can't be hard when he's living locked inside of my bomb compost/ http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/bombs ... ml#p164418

You wanted a shout out, this is a whole verse dedicated to beatin this prissy foo/
I'm still killin kitties I guess, this is just a different metaphor, and the pussy is you/ http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/post1 ... ml#p170399

Collectively I.L.L., fuck it ill toss kau an 'eckstacy' pill for bait/
Why's kau late? I shoved him in the lions den to let god choose his fate/

You should start lyin-less, your rhymes ain't tight, theyre all just REAL-OUT-STRETCHED/
The best bet you can place couldn't be with this vet, these punches here are just my first round 'pets'/

It's pretty emo for a reason, my bars so hot, votes don't even read yours, they skimming/ http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/post1 ... ml#p164332
Call PETA..., ill shoot him down and cut him up and use his whiskers as the string on my trimming/

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
The Meek Shall Prosper... So they say :P
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed

Post by Kau the Lion »

Quicker than you can count five, six, seven, eight - I’ll drop sick bars and finely demonstrate.
This chicken’ll cry “foul/fowl", try and denigrate but can’t match wits; his mind is “feather”weight.

You can probably see M33kish "dropped the e", so he must be tripping to think he’s stopping me.
I’ll split this "wannabe’s" brain, no apologies. That’s cell division: By Ali G. (biology)

Don’t need and ace up my sleeve to jack up this queen, I’m ten times my opponent.
I’m king of the jungle, straight up, so when faced with a pair of 3’s it’s time to fold “M”.

Peep this, M33kish brings that week spit. Like anal sex, this dick head is in deep shit.
They say the meek shall inherit the earth. That’s when I bury him underneath it!

I’m lyrically infamous, a legend duly branded, and I’m not trying to be a Pest but you demand it.
So, now I have to spit a fact that’s truly candid: you haven’t been ill since your crew disbanded!*

I got a 1 - 2 punch that’s visibly lifting him, 3 by 3 shows a square to the witnesses.
That’s why my .45 ain’t missing him, so I ain’t typing his name when I say I’ll put 6 in him.

* He was in the crew Infamous Lyrical Legends (ILL) that Pest started but has since been disanded
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

M33k - I had no problems with your flow, but one thing i did notice is i either liked your set up or your punch, but never really in the same bar. for example, i liked :
"You should start lyin-less, your rhymes ain't tight, theyre all just REAL-OUT-STRETCHED"
But not the following line. It was an ok verse on your behalf, but I'm pretty sure I've seen you do much better verse pest... Memory is rather bad, but i think that's where I've seen it lol.

Kau - After reading this bar, i was willing to vote for you, the wordplay, nameflip, and punch in one really sealed it before reading the rest lol IMO of coarse.
"Don’t need and ace up my sleeve to jack up this queen, I’m ten times my opponent.
I’m king of the jungle, straight up, so when faced with a pair of 3’s it’s time to fold “M”."
As for the rest, it was ok, but as Yezzir said, you can do better

Good battle both of you, but Kau just came better with his set ups and punches, the wordplay to nameflip on the bar i quoted is ILL lol.

MVGT KAU THE LION
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

awwwww damn it. ok ok here are MY views on it.

personals/name play: KAU. he aimed at m33ks name, crew, and came pretty stong with both imo.

punches: i think KAU had more elaborate ones compared to m33ks. therefor hitting harder as i read it.

flow: Gotta go with KAU again. m33k, like i noticed with the verse you sent me for the roast, your lines are kinda stretched compared to kau's of coarse. Kau's verse seemed to flow a bit easier.

MVGT: KAU EL LEON

Return to “Illest Text Tourney 2011”