Miilz Vs Hkx ..

Here is where you can find all of our past audio battles, a lot good, some not so good -- check em out!

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

I don't really take an interest in battling you son...

...shits old. Stale news. I've already shown what I'm capable of on the rush. You've shown what you can do. The people have heard shit and spoken for themselves and with that being said and done...
...I have no reason to waste the energy on you.

It definately isn't a fear thang either. If it were that...then I'd of never casted any stones your way to begin with.

I've already washed my hands of you dude. I've already retired from online battles to focus on the things that do matter. It's done.

If anything...you and HK can do y'all thang. As for me...I'm doin me. I'm no longer sweatin small niggaz...so junior playaz need not apply.
Miilz
Rap Assassin
Wins: 3

Post by Miilz »

Lol@ This Shit Talking ..i Requested a Battle Only. But Small? Dont Think i Dont Know Why u Retired..Lmao.
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

I ain't shit talkin in any way, shape or form. lol
Where do you see shit talkin!?

I'm just sayin what it is.

You've ran polls. I've ran polls. Displayed on different sites.
And no matter where or what it was...it was always in my favor when compared to you.
I don't see why you get so hard up on shit kid. There's no shame in just admitting that you can't beat someone at something. Like me...there's alot of kats in the industry that I know could be me, but I don't get offended or shamed by it. It just is what it is. You need to learn that for yourself instead of gettin all emotional about this shit.

So believe me. I'm retired from online battling due to the fact that I've got bigger, more important things to do with my time and energy. If you were to think it be becuz of anything else...then you're either dumb or ignorant. lol
Miilz
Rap Assassin

Post by Miilz »

Listen, Me And u Both Know Why u Retired Lol ..
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Keep tellin yourself that. lol

I'm suprised that even you're believing whatever it is you're thinkin! lmao

If you weren't such a idiot...I would almost like you as a person. But I don't.

But whatever it is that you keep tellin yourself. Keep doin it. Becuz at the end of any given day...you'll still be the only one that'll believe it. haha

and if you don't believe me. run a poll. lol
Dead Silence
God's Given Curse
Wins: 6
Losses: 34

Post by Dead Silence »

BANANA CAKES!
Faith
Miilz
Rap Assassin

Post by Miilz »

Kurse, i'm Not Going To Come Back Each Day Beefing On illest. If u Gonna Act Like This Over ur Retirement Reason, Then Fuck it. i Already Knew it Would Happend And Shared it Before i Suggested it..Lol. Yes i Suggested it lol. No Need For Acting Like u Dont Know what im Talking About. You Can Make a Thread if u Want About Me, But i Wont Reply To it.
Dead Silence
God's Given Curse

Post by Dead Silence »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RYLsyNBnE5M&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RYLsyNBnE5M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

come on guys
Faith
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

lol...that doesn't even make any sense.

but sure. whatever you say bruh.

check it...bottomline is this...

...I'm not interested in battling online anymore. I haven't been interested in many months. Even the last few battles were just pushed out...they didn't come out becuz I had the utter desire to do them.
I'm moving on. I've got plans. Ambitions. Things I wish to do.
At somepoint you're just going to have to accept the reality of that.
You know I ain't afraid of you.
Hell...
...everyone knows I'm not afraid of you.
So if that's what you're tryin to indicate, that my retirement has to do with not wanting to battle you...
...then thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. And I'm sure anyone who were to read this thread would laugh at that same notion.
Miilz
Rap Assassin

Post by Miilz »

Listen Kurse, Stop With That "i Dont Know Why i Retired Shit". U Know What im Talking About And im Not Refering About Us Battling. Why? Because It Would End in a Ko.
Dead Silence
God's Given Curse

Post by Dead Silence »

GODDAMN IT!

WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS?

FOR CHRIST SAKES

Imma settle this shit now

Miilz-
He has repeated said he retired do to a "real" life and a "real" dream.
you can lie
he can lie
but numbers dont
He got the votes over u on sites ive seen personally
Accept it man
im in no way hating on u
coz im a fan of your shit
but damn
u doing too much now keep on repeating shit over and over
sing another tune
Illest is tired of seeing U 2 argue
you do ur thing and hell do hes thing
if anything be fucking friends
for christ sakes
shit is getting old
Accept this as a defeat to kurse
no one can really say who is better untill YOU drop
some solo shit like with kurse
he has countless drops in the chamber
who cares what kinda mic u have
shit im using a stick mic and my laptop
its legit
do that shit man
and give us a variaty to listen to instead of ur whole 3 songs
or w.e u have

for fucks sake

like i said no hate Miilz
im a fan of your tracks

*ends rant*
Faith
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

^^^ Kids got a point.

Facts are facts...numbers are numbers.

Miilz wrote:Listen Kurse, Stop With That "i Dont Know Why i Retired Shit". U Know What im Talking About And im Not Refering About Us Battling. Why? Because It Would End in a Ko.

...^ lord knows what the fuck you were talkin about here. lol
I didn't say anything about not knowing why I retired. I know why. I'm just letting you know why. Whats so hard to understand? lol

As for that battle. Yea. You're right...it would end in a KO. It most definately would buddy. lol
Miilz
Rap Assassin

Post by Miilz »

Dead Silence, i Said i Still Wanna Battle Kurse. Kurse Is The One Who Started Talking Shit, Everything is Proved Up There. i Said i Wanted a Battle, And He Start Actin All Cocky. And Kurse Hasn't Retired Because Of Life, He Retired From a Bitch Move. Dead Silence, im Not Invading Ya Threads When People Talking Shit ..i Been Looking Through Lots Of Threads And Seein Some Funny Shit That Been Going On With Kurse ..i'm Tierd Of People Twistin They Words Every Few Weeks Once They Forget What They Said ..No Need To Get Detailed With it.
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

You must live in some type of delusional world or are just over-emotional when niggaz say things. Because what proof are you talkin about above. I already said that I wasn't talkin shit to you kid.
Meaning that what I was sayin shouldn't be taken offensive.
And I wasn't acting cocky. I was just stating the simple fact that I don't have anything to prove anymore around here. You seem to forget that I've been around this site for over 2 years. In that time I've done alot of shit. I don't have anymore to prove here...I've done my share. I'm tired. It's time to step down and let others do their thang while I go about and do mine.
I don't see whats so hard to understand about that. lol
So who in the fuck are you to say why I retired from online battles!? haha
Seriously!?!
Everybody on this site, and everywhere else knows what my plans are and what I do. I'm an open book. I keep everyone posted. I'm fuckin busy yo...so how the fuck can you even say that I'm not retiring because of the fact that I'm busy!? Are you me? Do you live my life?! No kid. You don't.
So don't speak for me when you sure as fuck ain't me.
I think that's a pretty easy thing to do.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Millz i'll Battle you ..
Shit we Both got Recordin issues So It Should be Fine.

Return to “Closed Audio Battles”