Arv vs Micz

8 People...24 hour dead lines..there will be 2 separate tournaments..the winner of both will face each other.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Battle Mods

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Arv vs Micz

Post by complexity »

Due in 36 hours...
8 bars...

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Re: Arv vs Micz

Post by 16 Micz »

hope you rdy!
Çhåiñ$âw
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Çhåiñ$âw »

Wow, 160-0? Is that real? If so, I'd like a shot at Micz after this crazy psycho battle has ended. Respect to both of ya'll. Can't wait to peep this.

-$aw

Current Battles (Need Votes)

Çhåiñ$âw vs. N/A ◄▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪► N/A vs. Çhåiñ$âw
N/A vs. Çhåiñ$âw
◄▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪► Çhåiñ$âw vs. N/A
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

check..
Riggz
Rap King
Losses: 8

Post by Riggz »

Impressive tourney. :roll:
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

im dropping in a few hours sorry i forgot about this, but i got the verse started on at home, im at work :)

check it out,

You strike poses i strike posers, call it a jackson 5 scenerio cuz micz(mike's) life's over..
with lines doper, i got high hopes n yet your similar to paul wall nigga ya "drive slower"

see what i write's grosser, an eye-opener, anticipated i spit satan and still im highly spoken of
the jokes n puns leave em cryin chokin up blood wit broken up bones from this guy's throat n up

this rap shits a cemetary all mah foes are under me, see I own the competition just to grow the company,
its night time n micz has just woken-up-to-see i aint talkin "trust" when ya girl "opens up to me"

its my seeds she swallows, she keeps on callin cuz everytime i leave she follows,
now its scary how the head have ya girl stuffed n full cuz she say u leave her "sleepy hollow"!

it takes u 16 micz to supposedly spit it nice, it only takes me one maybe none when im fiendin to type
cuz arvincible is illestlyrics' realest shit, the cold rhymes make u numb yet ur still feelin it, right?

its almost guaranteed-that he wont show up, he cant be-that stupid to not see-that hell be-slapped!
please u eat cats? lol when micz is heard through the speakers.. all i hear his annoying ass feedback!!**

Son i have what it takes to break your braces and shatter ya skull in major places
manhandle ya flow as the bars hold you down..and rape "16" like molestation cases..

im that sick, classic, the punches be drastic.. arv is not one u wanna come up to bat with,
as if, u cud even leave damage, come try me ill just send yo ass back to being inactive!!

** feed back is the bad sound you hear when a mic is too close to the speakers itself.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.

Post by 16 Micz »

ill leave you wet, blood dripping from ur knees n chest
you fuckin faggot, why would u agree to this?

i could run miles around this kid, you're not even a threat
this battle cant be serious....hes not even a VET?

you see your girl and ya moms dude, they lovin my rhymes too
cause i spit more crack than lindsey's fuckin nostrils

look at my record, you C an 0, like ross did(CO)
how can u be serious? u need more than 2 hands just to count ur losses..

im lettin you die slow, stop claimin the streets n shit
cause he'll be the first to turn 5-0 like chainsaws record when he beat this bitch

i dig deep in this pussy, ask your girl the feeling..
cause the fuckin rides she gives, u would think the world is spinning

im a vet in this game, a true threat wit this flame..
i just left "a" silent, like the fuckin letter in his name

good battle its been YEARS...
Riggz
Rap King
Losses: 8

Post by Riggz »

Killer opening line "You strike poses i strike posers, call it a jackson 5 scenerio cuz micz(mike's) life's over.." - got it without the footnote
Wasn't fillin' much till I got to this...
"Son i have what it takes to break your braces and shatter ya skull in major places
manhandle ya flow as the bars hold you down..and rape "16" like molestation cases.."
moved to the ending...
"im that sick, classic, the punches be drastic.. arv is not one u wanna come up to bat with,
as if, u cud even leave damage, come try me ill just send yo ass back to being inactive!!" -- and thought (pretty good finish)

I awaited for 16 Micz.. figured he had enough time to draw up something descent .. however it was quite opposite, very unimpressive...

The opener "ill leave you wet, blood dripping from ur knees n chest
you fuckin faggot, why would u agree to this?" - unoriginal and quite played frankly
--hoped you'd bring something in the middle besides braggin' on your vet status.. and saw nothing quotable.
The girl/world spinin line had not only a predictable
syllable rhyme scheme, but it was contradictive. -- dissappointing Micz.. seemed very rushed and unorganized... I expected more...

Vote Arv
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.

Post by 16 Micz »

Riggidy Raow wrote:seemed very rushed and unorganized... I expected more...

Vote Arv
indeed lol plex urged me to make a move...i aint trippin tho, its been YRS, literally thanks for voting...
JHaze
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 3
Losses: 4

Post by JHaze »

You strike poses i strike posers, call it a jackson 5 scenerio cuz micz(mike's) life's over..
with lines doper, i got high hopes n yet your similar to paul wall nigga ya "drive slower"

1st line was ill 2nd not so much

see what i write's grosser, an eye-opener, anticipated i spit satan and still im highly spoken of
the jokes n puns leave em cryin chokin up blood wit broken up bones from this guy's throat n up

nice flow but nothin hard hitting

this rap shits a cemetary all mah foes are under me, see I own the competition just to grow the company,
its night time n micz has just woken-up-to-see i aint talkin "trust" when ya girl "opens up to me"

not bad

its my seeds she swallows, she keeps on callin cuz everytime i leave she follows,
now its scary how the head have ya girl stuffed n full cuz she say u leave her "sleepy hollow"!

lol i chuckled

it takes u 16 micz to supposedly spit it nice, it only takes me one maybe none when im fiendin to type
cuz arvincible is illestlyrics' realest shit, the cold rhymes make u numb yet ur still feelin it, right?

okay

its almost guaranteed-that he wont show up, he cant be-that stupid to not see-that hell be-slapped!
please u eat cats? lol when micz is heard through the speakers.. all i hear his annoying ass feedback!!**

cool

Son i have what it takes to break your braces and shatter ya skull in major places
manhandle ya flow as the bars hold you down..and rape "16" like molestation cases..

nice

im that sick, classic, the punches be drastic.. arv is not one u wanna come up to bat with,
as if, u cud even leave damage, come try me ill just send yo ass back to being inactive!!

ight

vs.

nice flow no punch thou
again good flow but nuthin that really stands out i guess its still a valid diss though
ehh
nice
cause he'll be the first to turn 5-0 like chainsaws record when he beat this bitch
cool
ehh

i didnt really like this

this was a close battle i felt arvincable got it though, overall though nice battle to both of you 16mics i can tell you have talent your flow was on point, that one line was a nice personal, but i felt overall you didnt have anything too hard hitting, peace out good battle guys
token jesture
Novice
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Post by token jesture »

first line was nice, ur bars r stretched tho man if it was shorter it wud hit harder
2nd line average

the flow in the 2nd line was fucking on point fam really liked the line, no punchline here tho

this is a big bar props

i feel u shud of put the word awake in to make the sleepy hollow part reli work, but never the less was nice

dint feel this the feeling it is a played concept

the concept in the 2nd line was phat but poorly executed nice bar tho

this was phat

nice finisher overall a good drop, sort the flow out coz flow for me is important even if it is text

nice opener, no punch but it flowed nicely, bring the fire

meh average

didint rhyme man, concept was nice, but it didnt rhyme

this was jokes really liked this line

uv phrased this badly, this says that arv is goin to win, i get the concept but u need to flip it to make it effective

i dont get the diss here

nice finish, very nice finish

overall where was the fire fam i was expecting big from u but as u said it had been a very long time, its a shame to see u have 160-1 now coz my votes gotta be arv
vote arv
I drop more dope than fucking top shotters
call me korean meatballs coz im the dogs bollox
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.

Post by 16 Micz »

lol my record isnt 160-0 rly btw i changed it a while back so dont think im good or anythin lol
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Arv got it with better wordplay, multis, and lines.

He will move onto the next round. If he fails to participate in the next round because he says "fuck this tourney", action will be taken.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.

Return to “The Illest Textcee”