Collectively Ill -vs- Team Haz (Team Haz Wins)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Collectively Ill -vs- Team Haz (Team Haz Wins)

Post by JDR »

Team Haz - Haz, JDR, Arvincible and Anti

Collectively Ill - Ill, Quix and Kau
(CI is spittin an extra bar to make up for Murks vacation)

4 Bars a piece
House Rules

Check ins done. Post it up when you get it Speakers
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Speakers
For The Dead
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Re: Collectively Ill -vs- Team Haz

Post by Speakers »

Collectively Ill

Quix
Hazzard, face it..your not DESTINED TO MURK us, thinking those petty WEAPONS WILL WORK?
like Anti matter? ..lol i mean, his 'head is sooo big' he has to STEP IN HIS SHIRTS///

he ain't a rapper
so this is really easy ARV, your TEXT IS SLOW AND SONGS ARE SOFT with INFECTIOUS HOPES? THIS MANS A FRAUD!
NEGLECT FOR THOSE WHO STAND WITH OCK cuz 'vince still lying about abusing lines' like that last EPSIODE OF ENTOURAGE/////

Hazzards an Actor; for him to write a verse its TAKE A MONTH he'll cut and PASTE A BUNCH
cuz it litterally took HAz '7 full years to elevate'...and properly PHRASE A PUNCH///

i spit flames, and thats just the SOUND OF THEM BURNING; reatards thinking these CLOWNS GONNA MURK-ME?
cuz if Jack's the 'punchline King' ... how come he couldn't make it out of the 2nd ROUND OF THE TOURNY??///

Publically, All 4 of you guys have been Fans of me so can the speech ... cuz the Wins still fluent
Matters tracks are musical heart- attacks, now that the secrets out lets watch 'Anti, Freeze' like changing your winshield fluid

IlloKWent

facing us kid? ya need to HAVE MORE REGARD,cause we'll GRAB YOUR THIN ARMS, and YANK THAT SHIT HARD till it rips HALF YOUR RIBS ARV,
so whenever ILL HAS WAR WITH BARS ,'its no wonder' that 'VIN'S out numbered', more than the DASHBOARD IN CARS/

make sure these ASSHOLES GET CHARRED, as my MENACING FREES CIRCLE, i got LESSONS TO TEACH HERBS SO,
since ya name's from science,this NEXT STUFF MIGHT SEEM HURTFUL,
cause now everyone 'sees the geek in matters', without MENTIONING STEVE URKAL/

CI punches so quick we're back PEDDLING THESE TURTLES,as our LINES FLOURISH TO STOP KIDS, and if jack TRIES SPORTING SOME NONSENSE,
i'll bring up his 'scottbattle',cause this GUY'S SORTA NOT HONEST, and bet ya 'really wish ya was black',.. like WHITE TOURISTS IN COMPTON/

these cats got flow?yeah... after i proVIDE URINE IN GOBLETS, plus i FIND HIS TEAM'S LESS THAN FRESHEST,and couldnt 'blow up' with an I.E.D. LEFT WITH ENDS LIT,
'hoping to build'a win, this not so BRIGHT ARCHITECT IS DESPERATE, cause the only people 'feeling a hazard diss',..are the BLIND NEAR ELECTRIC FENCES/hazardous

one word that deSCRIBES THEIR WEAK TEXT: PATHETIC!,cause their four, HARDLY HAVE THE SKILLS, to HARM ME , nor my ARMY that comprise PARTLY HALF OF ILL,
so to 'crush yer runty crew', even 'khuler wasnt used', like CHARLIE CHAPLIN FILMS/ K.fukin O.

finisher......

fuck,'just one' BAR,YOUR STAFF GETS KILLED,'from 2' your DYNASTY BE PLUNDERED BAD,' see we're TITANS WITH THUNDER RAPS,
so when 'facing our tree(three)', its ironic team haz is'getting the axe side by side', quicker than SAIAMESE LUMBERJACKS/

Kau The Lion

So, I clowned the wrong guy, Haz? Well, I can never tell losers apart. Either way, it seems your all fronting.
That picture we see is the only time you lifted a piece. So, if you got twenty twenty you shoulda seen this loss coming.

They must not be able to see what they’re up against. What defense? These faggots getting played.
Cause we’re using these blinds, so like he knew in his mind: what’s Ante matter to this battle, anyway?

I don’t feel his punches like fighters who take morphine but he still has more dick riders than gay orgies.
Plus I don’t trust Jack since the guy has got authority. Hanging near the 5-0 like guys in their late forties!

How’s Arv man enough? Who thinks that dandy ruff? When I’m done he won’t have his head on shoulders.
I come through like a beast. My signature: the deceased. Leaving Arvincible black and blue and red all over.

These arrogant fucks aren't scaring us much cause they're barely enough to contest our skill.
To say they're sick, they must be diseased. So, battling our vets is the only way they'll ever get the best of Ill.

Team Haz

Haz

When a Shows Put on By iLLokwent crowds are meant to stay still..You'll see he only Went ok iLL..you got 2 much time
hopping sites With Kom bringing tons of crews to rhyme..But You Put In No Work,You Need a Pair of eyes,Look at ya wins here.. TAKE 2 OF MINE

Lion..Cares About Losing His Hair..I see you as Shit but ya Scale has No Low Expectations..HI..Put The Cheeseburger Down N Go Fetch Some Raisins,
Kau..They say I stretch my lines I say you could Stretch ya Chin,Swallow It and Spit It back Up after you Digest The Skin..Fat Kau Is That Raw

This Dude Loves Bitching Murks a Hermaphrodite He She..Is It Hard 2 Be a Dope Crew?..Heres My Advice,U Could Take Turns Rapping Right..EASY..
Already K.O'D u.. Barely a Fight..Who's Racist Now? We Wouldn't See 'Kulher Riot' unless they wanted to Strip us Of Tech..Just To Give Us Back Black N White T.v's
(Didn't I Own Ya Flip'd Verse?)LoL

Quix Your Heavy On Hardcore Raps..'Boxing Your Self In That Category'..You've Enter The Compactor 'i'll Crush Ya Cardboard Act'..Look At Your Wins..
Sleeping On No Newbie,Battle Right After U Greet Um Like Card Store Racks You Koma-tose Groupie,..Plus Ya Genes Went From Detroit Thug To Drake Boy-Blood..

AntiMatter

I Dare yall Cross into the Line of my Fire when yall havnt even LEARNED TO WRITE TEXT...
Plus You Stay Lion Kau, no "Eye of The Tiger" cuz you aint EARNED YA STRIPES YET...
ima threat i got Vets Vouching for Me he must be "Dorothy" hows hes DOUBTING DE-FEAT...
ANd with the name LION you either wana Bite my Verse or cram your MOUTH WITH MY MEAT...
In the tourny couldnt Divert a Hazard so if i was you i woudlnt SAY MUCH...
You Gay Fuck! after this battle youll see "Kuhler Dip" like a PAINT BRUSH...
Kuhler will get "Hung Up To Dry" leave em Grieving this Evening MEANING YOULL "FOLD"...
Dawg ya "WASHED UP" so when i leave "Kuhler-Faded" it aint from "CLEANING MY CLOTHES"...!!

JDR

Listen to these KIDS that STUDDER bout SHIT thats COVERED but aint Bein Late somethin a BITCH DISCOVERS?
so its obvious WENTS ANOTHER and I aint "Namin' ya Roster" when I laugh about QUIX n KUHLER

Ya team sloppy like a BISCUIT BUTTERED, SICKENED / SMOTHERED, leavin' C.I. more PEELED than GLUED SKIN
Imma KILL Q’s Men wit TRUTH PINNED, coz we dont be needin "Magic Tricks" to notice "ILL LOSE IN"

We FEEL ya CREWS BEEN a NUISANCE so DUDES, QUIT! Blynd done bottomed out so hows he EYEIN’ for the TOP?
Yall are TRYIN and should STOP, how couldn’t ya verse be bullshit when ya allowin LION in ya DROPS????

And im SPEECHLESS, an “E” CLICK? That’s WEAK SHIT, while my punches hangin’a round like QUIX wit WHITE DUDES
So pardon me as I RIP ya “TYTE” CREW, if yall collectin ill than they prolly produce as much as a BITCH wit TIED TUBES

Arvincible

See my squad scoped focused and zoomed to leave em broken and bruised
so hows a bitch like IllokWent spit dopeness to yous?
guess yall didnt fuckin notice the proof when his only two wins both required majority votes from his crew!!

And its easy to ‘stop lion’ like Ive only spoken the truth.. ill get rid of ya best!! If im taking shots u should consider a vest,
retarded turtles how the shells sit on ya chest…while we feelin on breasts “Q-TIPS ON A DICK” LIKE CHLAMYDIA TESTS!!

Dudes scream louder than two whistles when I come "Atom" like Nuke Missiles..
So yall can sit on some lubed pickles… Quix's biggest hits does as much damage as skin on fingertips.. Q-tickles!!

I do not swing yet my punches knock things!! throw fire on these birds, consider them "hot wings"..
You can’t stop kings!! Our verses make sure that "CO-IL-OVER" like we teamed up to install some shock springs!!
FreshDibiase
Rookie

Re: Collectively Ill -vs- Team Haz

Post by FreshDibiase »

Speakers wrote:Collectively Ill

Quix
Hazzard, face it..your not DESTINED TO MURK us, thinking those petty WEAPONS WILL WORK?
like Anti matter? ..lol i mean, his 'head is sooo big' he has to STEP IN HIS SHIRTS///
Nice bar

he ain't a rapper
so this is really easy ARV, your TEXT IS SLOW AND SONGS ARE SOFT with INFECTIOUS HOPES? THIS MANS A FRAUD!
NEGLECT FOR THOSE WHO STAND WITH OCK cuz 'vince still lying about abusing lines' like that last EPSIODE OF ENTOURAGE/////
Decent

Hazzards an Actor; for him to write a verse its TAKE A MONTH he'll cut and PASTE A BUNCH
cuz it litterally took HAz '7 full years to elevate'...and properly PHRASE A PUNCH///
Nice setup

i spit flames, and thats just the SOUND OF THEM BURNING; reatards thinking these CLOWNS GONNA MURK-ME?
cuz if Jack's the 'punchline King' ... how come he couldn't make it out of the 2nd ROUND OF THE TOURNY??///
Nah i didn't feel this one

Publically, All 4 of you guys have been Fans of me so can the speech ... cuz the Wins still fluent
Matters tracks are musical heart- attacks, now that the secrets out lets watch 'Anti, Freeze' like changing your winshield fluid
Nice closing

6/10

IlloKWent

facing us kid? ya need to HAVE MORE REGARD,cause we'll GRAB YOUR THIN ARMS, and YANK THAT SHIT HARD till it rips HALF YOUR RIBS ARV,
so whenever ILL HAS WAR WITH BARS ,'its no wonder' that 'VIN'S out numbered', more than the DASHBOARD IN CARS/
Didn't like the first half but after that was nice

make sure these ASSHOLES GET CHARRED, as my MENACING FREES CIRCLE, i got LESSONS TO TEACH HERBS SO,
since ya name's from science,this NEXT STUFF MIGHT SEEM HURTFUL,
cause now everyone 'sees the geek in matters', without MENTIONING STEVE URKAL/
nice wordplay

CI punches so quick we're back PEDDLING THESE TURTLES,as our LINES FLOURISH TO STOP KIDS, and if jack TRIES SPORTING SOME NONSENSE,
i'll bring up his 'scottbattle',cause this GUY'S SORTA NOT HONEST, and bet ya 'really wish ya was black',.. like WHITE TOURISTS IN COMPTON/
Nah didn't like this one

these cats got flow?yeah... after i proVIDE URINE IN GOBLETS, plus i FIND HIS TEAM'S LESS THAN FRESHEST,and couldnt 'blow up' with an I.E.D. LEFT WITH ENDS LIT,
'hoping to build'a win, this not so BRIGHT ARCHITECT IS DESPERATE, cause the only people 'feeling a hazard diss',..are the BLIND NEAR ELECTRIC FENCES/hazardous
nice wordplay long setup tho

one word that deSCRIBES THEIR WEAK TEXT: PATHETIC!,cause their four, HARDLY HAVE THE SKILLS, to HARM ME , nor my ARMY that comprise PARTLY HALF OF ILL,
so to 'crush yer runty crew', even 'khuler wasnt used', like CHARLIE CHAPLIN FILMS/ K.fukin O.
Nice

finisher......

fuck,'just one' BAR,YOUR STAFF GETS KILLED,'from 2' your DYNASTY BE PLUNDERED BAD,' see we're TITANS WITH THUNDER RAPS,
so when 'facing our tree(three)', its ironic team haz is'getting the axe side by side', quicker than SAIAMESE LUMBERJACKS/
wasn't feeling it

7/12

Kau The Lion

So, I clowned the wrong guy, Haz? Well, I can never tell losers apart. Either way, it seems your all fronting.
That picture we see is the only time you lifted a piece. So, if you got twenty twenty you shoulda seen this loss coming.
hahaha Nice

They must not be able to see what they’re up against. What defense? These faggots getting played.
Cause we’re using these blinds, so like he knew in his mind: what’s Ante matter to this battle, anyway?
Nice wordplay

I don’t feel his punches like fighters who take morphine but he still has more dick riders than gay orgies.
Plus I don’t trust Jack since the guy has got authority. Hanging near the 5-0 like guys in their late forties!
nice hard hitting punchline

How’s Arv man enough? Who thinks that dandy ruff? When I’m done he won’t have his head on shoulders.
I come through like a beast. My signature: the deceased. Leaving Arvincible black and blue and red all over.
first part was nice the second part was corny

These arrogant fucks aren't scaring us much cause they're barely enough to contest our skill.
To say they're sick, they must be diseased. So, battling our vets is the only way they'll ever get the best of Ill.
Nice strong closer

9/10

Team Haz

Haz

When a Shows Put on By iLLokwent crowds are meant to stay still..You'll see he only Went ok iLL..you got 2 much time
hopping sites With Kom bringing tons of crews to rhyme..But You Put In No Work,You Need a Pair of eyes,Look at ya wins here.. TAKE 2 OF MINE
Didn't like it but i see what you were tryna do

Lion..Cares About Losing His Hair..I see you as Shit but ya Scale has No Low Expectations..HI..Put The Cheeseburger Down N Go Fetch Some Raisins,
Kau..They say I stretch my lines I say you could Stretch ya Chin,Swallow It and Spit It back Up after you Digest The Skin..Fat Kau Is That Raw
you tried but no

This Dude Loves Bitching Murks a Hermaphrodite He She..Is It Hard 2 Be a Dope Crew?..Heres My Advice,U Could Take Turns Rapping Right..EASY..
Already K.O'D u.. Barely a Fight..Who's Racist Now? We Wouldn't See 'Kulher Riot' unless they wanted to Strip us Of Tech..Just To Give Us Back Black N White T.v's
(Didn't I Own Ya Flip'd Verse?)LoL
didn't like it

Quix Your Heavy On Hardcore Raps..'Boxing Your Self In That Category'..You've Enter The Compactor 'i'll Crush Ya Cardboard Act'..Look At Your Wins..
Sleeping On No Newbie,Battle Right After U Greet Um Like Card Store Racks You Koma-tose Groupie,..Plus Ya Genes Went From Detroit Thug To Drake Boy-Blood..
bad closer

2/10

AntiMatter

I Dare yall Cross into the Line of my Fire when yall havnt even LEARNED TO WRITE TEXT...
Plus You Stay Lion Kau, no "Eye of The Tiger" cuz you aint EARNED YA STRIPES YET...
Nice opener and great personal

ima threat i got Vets Vouching for Me he must be "Dorothy" hows hes DOUBTING DE-FEAT...
ANd with the name LION you either wana Bite my Verse or cram your MOUTH WITH MY MEAT...
"De-feat" is over used but i like how where you went with it

In the tourny couldnt Divert a Hazard so if i was you i woudlnt SAY MUCH...
You Gay Fuck! after this battle youll see "Kuhler Dip" like a PAINT BRUSH...
Decent

Kuhler will get "Hung Up To Dry" leave em Grieving this Evening MEANING YOULL "FOLD"...
Dawg ya "WASHED UP" so when i leave "Kuhler-Faded" it aint from "CLEANING MY CLOTHES"...!!
okay closer

6/8

JDR

Listen to these KIDS that STUDDER bout SHIT thats COVERED but aint Bein Late somethin a BITCH DISCOVERS?
so its obvious WENTS ANOTHER and I aint "Namin' ya Roster" when I laugh about QUIX n KUHLER
Nice opener

Ya team sloppy like a BISCUIT BUTTERED, SICKENED / SMOTHERED, leavin' C.I. more PEELED than GLUED SKIN
Imma KILL Q’s Men wit TRUTH PINNED, coz we dont be needin "Magic Tricks" to notice "ILL LOSE IN"
nice bar

We FEEL ya CREWS BEEN a NUISANCE so DUDES, QUIT! Blynd done bottomed out so hows he EYEIN’ for the TOP?
Yall are TRYIN and should STOP, how couldn’t ya verse be bullshit when ya allowin LION in ya DROPS????
nice wordplay and very good personal

And im SPEECHLESS, an “E” CLICK? That’s WEAK SHIT, while my punches hangin’a round like QUIX wit WHITE DUDES
So pardon me as I RIP ya “TYTE” CREW, if yall collectin ill than they prolly produce as much as a BITCH wit TIED TUBES
Great closer

8/8

Arvincible

See my squad scoped focused and zoomed to leave em broken and bruised
so hows a bitch like IllokWent spit dopeness to yous?
guess yall didnt fuckin notice the proof when his only two wins both required majority votes from his crew!!
Nah

And its easy to ‘stop lion’ like Ive only spoken the truth.. ill get rid of ya best!! If im taking shots u should consider a vest,
retarded turtles how the shells sit on ya chest…while we feelin on breasts “Q-TIPS ON A DICK” LIKE CHLAMYDIA TESTS!!
Decent bar

Dudes scream louder than two whistles when I come "Atom" like Nuke Missiles..
So yall can sit on some lubed pickles… Quix's biggest hits does as much damage as skin on fingertips.. Q-tickles!!
Nice, dope wordplay

I do not swing yet my punches knock things!! throw fire on these birds, consider them "hot wings"..
You can’t stop kings!! Our verses make sure that "CO-IL-OVER" like we teamed up to install some shock springs!!
decent closer, kinda tried to hard but i see the concept

4/8

CI Vote: 22/32
Team HAZ Vote: 20/32

My vote goes to CI, It really was a interesting battle, JDR and Lion really did there thing
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Re: Collectively Ill -vs- Team Haz (READY 4 VOTES)

Post by Defiance »

ok voting now

i don't know how to break this down

so i'll try

flow - Leaning towards C.I.
Punches- Team HAz
multis- Team haz
Enjoyment- Tie
Structuring- CI
Personals- Team Haz barely

Ima have to Vote for Team Haz

just came harder barely.. Great battle.. Really well matched.. but i think team has edged em

HAte or love it

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011
88SkyLink
Rhyme Master
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

Post by 88SkyLink »

-Punches = Im gonna give this to Team Haz, cuz they seem to have the stronger punches. + 1 Team Haz

-Flow = Hard to give for me, they were all consistent apart from Illokwent and Haz, they weren't structured good enough for me to catch the flow. I'll give a tie + 1/2 each

-Personals = I didn't see that many, but for me Anti and Jack got this category for me. Dont get me wrong, CI has good personals, like that Head line from Quix, but I feel they weren't enough to get this cat.
+ 1 Team Haz

-Multis = Team Haz. It seemed that everyone got more inner multies than apart from Kau. + 1 Team Haz

-Enjoyment = None of the verses had that wow factor for me. Im not saying I enjoyed it, its just that with the expectancy I had for this wasn't what I saw. I thought everyone was gonna bring their A Game, but some of yall didn't bring it your all, thats how I see it. Dont get me wrong, it was a good battle, but I feel it could've (infact should've) been a better match. I'll give this a tie

Team Haz | 4 - 1 | CI

My vote goes to Team Haz.
[center]Image[/center]

[center]BodyBagged
:: Catastrophe :: 3-0
:: Jayzon_Black :: 4-0
:: Leeroi Green :: 4-0
[/center]

[center]Lost to
:: Enlightend :: 4-1[/center]

[center]Illest Achievements[/center]
[center]Potential of the Year 2011[/center]
Blake Downs
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 32
Losses: 31
No Shows: 1

Post by Blake Downs »

sick battle,i enjoyed this,
punchlines:teamhaz
flow:tie
multies:teamhaz
structure:teamhaz
complex:teamhaz
entertainment:tie
MVGT:TEAMHAZ
4DUB
Rookie
Wins: 1

Post by 4DUB »

dope ass battle. i didnt know how to rate either so i did a 1-10 per member

Quix: I liked the flow and rhymes but his 4th bar coulda been better 7/10

IlloKWent: great wordplay and multies but slowed down at the end 8/10

Kau: personally i dont like his ABBA rhyming format but it seems to work. good wordplay 9/10

Overall: 24/30

Haz: hardly understood anything. 1/10 just for trying

Anti Matter: started off real good then slowed down. nice rhymes 8/10

JDR: probably the best drop. good rhymes and flow 10/10

Arvincible: second best. good wordplay nice flow 9/10

Overall: 28/40

My vote goes to CI
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13

Post by leeroi green »

you guys free post a lot haha MVGT team haz be easy this is a legit vote just dont anna type all day it as a long read

MVGT team haz
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

STOP WITH THE DAMN FREEPOSTING!!!!!

kay i'll vote...

i enjoyed this battle... but seeing as how its house rules... this is how i'll vote

Punches = Team Haz
Flow = Tied
Personals = Team Haz
Multis = Tied
Enjoyment = Tied

i liked both teams that dropped... both came decent as hell but i think Team Haz kinda stood out... that extra verse that was put in place for Kuhler's absence was meh... kinda pointless.... he should have wrote his shit out before this battle took place... if he knew about it ahead of time that is...

MVGT: Team Haz...

Great Battle Guys Hope We Can See One Like This Again Soon!!!

and since i don't know how this is going down... someone needs to update the records on this... i dunno if we're giving wins and losses to the people that participated in this battle or what...

-thread locked and moved to Closed Battles waiting for records to be updated-
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?

Return to “Closed Text Battles”