Ekoms VS Sordo (Ekoms Wins via DQ)

IllestLyrics Annual Audio Tournament (Hosted by site owner Complexity & Kurse of A.M.E. Inc.)

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Sordo.
sordo, cuz i cant hear how shitty i am
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by Sordo. »

Kurse wrote:I choose the beat for everyone in the first round.

I change cats, beats & stipulations every round just to keep it interesting.
First round, I call the shots. If you don't use the instrumental supplied, and drop something on another beat...then you'll get DQ'd for not following the rules of the battle in the first round.

Don't worry, you'll get to choose your own beat in a later round, you just need to advance first.

I talked to the other people also running the tourney, and I got you in it. Don't complain about the beat now. Take it or leave it bro...there's nuthin I can do for you on that one. So ur either in or out...what is it?
aint using that beat, im dropping on another one

tell the rest they can suck my fat dick, this battles happening

im getting at all the fags in your crew including this little lame faggot 'HARDKORE'

lmao
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

u don't wanna battle me dawg trust me matter a fact u don't wanna battle n e one on A.M.E. u finna get murked real bad if u do u could believe dat lol
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

supply the beat u ass clown.. don't be all stupid and whiny about it, its a random ass beat, i dont like it either, if i could save myself the trouble from droppin that first track i would've.. but i already signed up... either supply the beat..or quit wastin my fuckin time, kurse just let this fuck bag choose his own categories
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

Sordo. wrote:wait what?

we have to use a beat YOU provided?

youre fuckin crazy, im telling u now, smoke

i am not using that wack ass nonbattle beat

u go ahead and use it or pick another on

i'll drop my shit the last night
^^^^^^Screw that faggot evrybody else had to work with what
they were given..that's what a tru artist is..he's probably just ^^^
scared cuz he only got 1 flow....we shouldn't be makin
special arrangements for this dude..he shows up and the
tourney's already in session..and you give him a spot
okay w/e but now this kids cryin about the beat..I can
just imagine when the first people start voting against
him....follow the rules of the tourney if you wanna
participate...unless your scared of losing face when
somebody mops the floor with you..

you probably do ya tracks so quik so you dont have to write..
cuz ya obviously can't read..you asked to be in this tourney and you
know absolutely nothin about it...read sometimes..dude..
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter
Wins: 1

Post by K.O. »

wait this is gay as fuck. this sordo or whoever the fuck gets to do whatever he wants pretty much and hes a fuckin noob and ekoms has to battle on again or write/drop another battle cuz dynamiq dropped out. wtf about Ovherdose? if Ekoms has to battle Sordo which i guess we should let battle because there is blood in the water, then Ovherdose has to battle me or viral or adotj. call numbers, pull straws, but if ONE person gets a DQ in the first round and ANOTHER person gets to write 2 battle tracks....i dont see the fairness in that so bring dat shit back kurse. you know whats up
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

4 sho KO got a point either way imma murk dis nigga if he wants a battle than I'll jus rip em apart so u could set dat shit up if he wants a battle
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

Well I gave Ovher Dose the choice to accept the win by DQ or to battle another opponent. He chose to take the DQ.

As for Koms...he chose to battle for his spot in the second round, he didn't want to win via DQ or drop-out. Which is fair. Satisfaction is greater when you earn your way.

But it's as simple as this Sordo...either use the beat or don't waste the time droppin. I don't make all the rules, I'm just here to enforce them. If you don't like 'em, then don't jump into the tourney.
So if you use the beat provided...great. But if you drop sumthin that doesn't follow the guidelines of the tourney, then you'll just get DQ'd and someone'll delete your drop.

I don't know what else to tell ya mayne.
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter

Post by K.O. »

i dont respect ovherdoses decision and i hope he sees this because i think that shit is soooooooooooooooooooooo fuckkkkkkkkkinnnng pussssssssssssssssy.
this is a battle tourney. he aint the new york giants or the tennesee titans why the fuck should he get a bye week in the playoffs? playoffs? lol freal. its shit like this that will keep me from entering an illest tourney ever. real talk. if you pick the opponants randomly, and choose the stimpulations and the beats. why not choose to reopen the ovherdose first round battle with a new opponant. im not sayin it needs to be me even tho im hungry for it, but it could be anybody else that wants it. ovherdose aint bulletproof and dont think hes gonna be dodgin bullets anytime soon
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Alright...I'll tell you what..

Why don't you challenge Ovher Dose for his slot in the second round. Hit him up or PM him...which ever...and tell him you wanna battle, winner advances to the second round of the tourney.

If he's not afraid, a good sport and accepts your challenge, I'll set up the thread. If not...then it is what it is. Cuz this tourney needs to keep movin!
rap1234597
Potential Emcee

Post by rap1234597 »

Listen Hkx, This Should Be Between Kurse, Sordo, And Ekoms. if This Battle Goes On, i Dont Wanna See Votes From The Ppl in This Thread. Don't Say i'm Dick Riding Either Because i Never Spoken To Sordo. This Lil Teaming Up In The Thread is'nt Gonna Help Make Him Wanna Show Up, Or Stick Around. Plus i Dont Like How i See Hkx Commenting The Winner Before The Shit Starts. i Wont Be Surprised If Sorto Gets Ko'd From Ame Votes..Or From People Who Are Known For Defending Ame.

If This Battle Goes On, i Say Let "Alpha Bill, Complexity, R.Son.aLL, Domino, Or Drunken Jesus Vote" ..i'm Not To Sure About The Other Voters. No Need To Act Like A.m.e. is Way better Then Sorto Because He Fits Ya'lls Level. But For Wantin To Rap On Another Beat i Know He Should Stick To The Rules, Because i Dont Like The Beats i Heard The Battlers Suppose 2 Use, Besides That Ovher-Dose Battle.

All i'm Saying is, i Don't Wanna See Any More People Who Arn't Battling in This Thread, And i Dont Wanna See A Vote From A.m.e. in Any Of The Ekoms Battle in This Tournament. i Already Had a Feeling if Ame Joined They Would Won No Matter The Outcome..
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

There's no crew votes, nobody from the label is allowed to vote in Koms battles anyway. That's why I have it listed as a stipulation.

I want the battles fair, and that's all. But people need to follow the rules.

End of story.
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter

Post by K.O. »

WE DONT VOTE. NO HATE VOTES. NO CREW VOTES. NO DICK RIDIN. ITS ALL IN THE RULES IF YOU READ THEM. if you want to post shit put it in the predictions and freeposts. now they gotta clean this shit up again. lol
Devil
I'm Sordo's personal cum dumpster

Post by Devil »

HKX, how the fuck do you go from saying nigga and acting like a stupid ass fucken wannabe nigger then trying to talk Spanish?
You are fucking whack, you ain't "finna murk" shit fucking wannabe nigger.
Even I'd fucking rip you if I tried, no one from A.M.E. is a lyricist and is good battlewise.
And K.O. coming in with this fag-team attempt on Sordo just makes A.M.E. looks worse.
To be honest, Kurse is the only one who acts grown or just doesn't give a fuck and try to bring out the faggotry like you fools.
Kurse I honestly don't see how you fuck with these lames, but ass it is the whole crew thinks they are niggers saying "finna" and "nigga" and shit.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

Devil wrote:HKX, how the fuck do you go from saying nigga and acting like a stupid ass fucken wannabe nigger then trying to talk Spanish?
You are fucking whack, you ain't "finna murk" shit fucking wannabe nigger.
Even I'd fucking rip you if I tried, no one from A.M.E. is a lyricist and is good battlewise.
And K.O. coming in with this fag-team attempt on Sordo just makes A.M.E. looks worse.
To be honest, Kurse is the only one who acts grown or just doesn't give a fuck and try to bring out the faggotry like you fools.
Kurse I honestly don't see how you fuck with these lames, but ass it is the whole crew thinks they are niggers saying "finna" and "nigga" and shit.

ur boy SORDO brings up faggotry all da time have u read da shit he has posted nigga matter fact WHO IN DA FUCK R U KID WHO DA FUCK IS U FINNA RIP DEVIL HAHA yo i didn't do shit 2 JOTO nigga started talkin shit and look wat happens he all gangsta on da net ohhh shit i'm scared. Yo u wanna battle wit a nigga 2 shit I'll take u and JOTO on 2 VS 1 ya'll ain't on shit fuck outta here wit ur shit kid don't even kno who u r guess u JOTO's bitch or is it da other way round kid

And get da fuck off dat racial shit u need 2 come up wit sumthin new JOTO already used dat shit wat else u got 4 me haha damn ya'll really hurtin my feelings over here imma start cryin... haha nigga fuck u drop sum shit stop typin muthafucker actin like we ain't bein adults bout shit

and JOTO can't touch A.M.E. dat nigga couldn't even squash n e one on A.M.E keep dreamin kid
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

alright fuck it, sordo and his ignorant ass hypeman r just wastin my damn time, just bump me to the next round, dig up a new beat and we'll get this movin

Return to “Battle of Champions II”