Winner: Arvincible

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Round 2: Arvincible vs Hazard

Post by Omega Bill »

Your serial killer is: Ed Gein - http://www.carpenoctem.tv/killers/gein.html check the sticky for more info if needed.
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

wow ok check.

Good luck Hazard
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Good Luck Arv

& Check
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

CHECK!
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Arvincible »

He was Sadistic, psychotic and lost, just another sick fool that wanted to cross *
And he wud ironically applaud, 2 the immoral graveyard raids n evil he caused
Ed Gein was seen as an innocent man, but really the faggot had cynical plans
Still cudnt understand even after bein slapped by his mother witta biblical hand **
He lost her after losin the rest of his fam, then he started doin the best dat he can
To do whatever it took to lose whats left of a man, he then kept breasts in a can ***
Commited to be a fem, he saw other men n didnt really wanna be one of them
He kidnapped women, sliced bits and pieces and wore their flesh on to pretend
-He was a chick... Insane...he chopped an old lady's head off n removed her brains
Kept her skull as decoration in his house n on his couch he stretched her remains (skin)
The fag even tried 2 off his own penis, just so he can feel close 2 ever ownin a fetus ****
His morality depleted, he still slaughtered even after his so called sanity was treated...

* cross to the other side
** religiously strict mother
*** he preserved them
**** Only women own a fetus lol
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Cant figure out what worlds the brother.in like switchin limewire suits he had on other.skins
as a child gods house where his mother.bin but he grew devilish cutting off mother's lim's
orignizing body parts arangin.specs like he was tired of 1 lady he desired changing.sex
his words werent right but no rearangin.tex he wanted a pussy like its wut he bangin.nex
some say this happened cus his family.dies groups a victums slayed i get it " family.ties"
he was brain storming for his knife 2 storm in a brain like blood "perform in a vain"
mind.state it was a mind.trait he was lost tryna find.fate so he wus "found" boostin Crime.rate
the world was his enemy he "shrined hate" there for a "lovely person" was more like fine bait
his heart was jard up so he jard.up.hearts and painted pictures wit blood but it was far.frm.art
red fuems in the air like taking mars.a.part he had plenty of fuel but never a "car.2.Start"
didnt believe in god cause he decided who faced "life & death" symbolism of the reeper is a "knife dats Kep"
ed had a long way 2 go like a "rife wit dep" when it came 2 blood "spitin back & forth" like a Cyph-a-step..
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Arvincible »

decent battle for a topical hazard good luck

uppin for votes now!!
Meta-the-DEMON
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by Meta-the-DEMON »

Creativity- Arvincible
Vocab- Really neither, but Arv if I hafta pick
Flow- Arvincible

Creativity was a fucked up category to try to award to someone in this battle... Cause Arv had nice creative shit like "biblical hands"... And Haz had some creative wordplay but not all of it worked so well.... And it really just seemed like the same ole style.. It was just made one dimensional because it seems like you relied on wordplay, multies and nothing else to illustrate the picture of your verse Haz... It was flat. So I gotta give creativity to Arv.

Arv didn't have a lot of vocab.. Cynical and biblical were pretty much the best ones... But Haz really didn't have any. Vocab really isn't Haz's technique though... Just a style difference I guess.

Arv's flow was also more concise and easy to follow... I think the need to incorporate wordplay fucked up your flow here Haz.... I don't think you're exactly a topical head though so props on branching out and trying something new. I think Arv won this one though.

Vote- Arv
All-time battle record 93-5

Aim cannons at your ass-cheeks, I'm not BREATHIN' AN EMPTY OMEN//
You're a run-on sentence's presence... You'll *LEAVE WITH A SEMI-COLON*!!//

www.rapbb.com
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

creativity- haz
vocab- arv
flow- arv

2-1 vote Arv

i liked both verses, but i thought arvs was cleaner and clearer, he was jus the best lyricsist today...
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

Creativity- Tie
Vocab- Tie
Flow- Arvincible

Vote - Arvincible

The verse were kinda similar i thought. This battle was really close but Arv`better flow took it
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Arvincible »

good battle hazard

someone update this shnizzz

Return to “Topical Madness”