Winner: Arvincible

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Round 1: Harlequin vs Wild Bill(Harle)

Post by Omega Bill »

The sense is: Taste, rules were posted in the sticky.
Last edited by Omega Bill on Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

Check, by the way.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

On the human tongue there are 10,000 powers, to give off tastes from sweets to sours
You can tase wheat or flour, vegeatables or cow-or even water sprayin from the shower
Taste come through the air, more by the hour, you can taste soups from chicken noodle to NE clam chowder
Its amazing people take it for granted, how many tastes have been in planted, and stamped in our brain
To register what is sugar or spice, what is beef or rice, some foods you gotta use your teeth and bite
For a flavor to explode, get the taste of bread as the particles erode, or a popsicle taste melted or froze
Bust your nose and lick your lips you can taste red plasma, hackin up a lung taste the mucus like you got asthma
Can taste alcohol to make your night less boring, then you can taste the vomit from it wakin up the next mornin
All different foods from American to type foreign, taste all the greeneries and fruits from apples to ripe oranges
Some say to taste victory or a win, some can taste heaven some can taste sin, some can taste a fight to begin
Some taste things over again, work hard and taste success with sweat, taste a champinship to be the best yet
Babies taste milk from breasts, worms can taste dirt, theres over a million tastes on the planet known as earth
*.HarleQuin.*
lady PrecisE
Wins: 17
Losses: 11

Post by *.HarleQuin.* »

yeah so i just came up with something, and yes its about oral sex so
get over it kiddies

a taste of bittersweetness with haste he receives this, no delays just str8 to that
special kiss, the infatuation with her taste always led to this. her sweetness he
devours for hours, his only reason for taste, she empowers, like low sugar to a diabetic
his obsession was deadly, but still he holds steady, the desire for taste is heavy
like her taste when she wanted more, he enhanced it so she couldn't take it no more
but really her taste was to his advantage, her flavor alone drove his sinful antics
he tried to cure his addictions but taste is demanding, this sense has no restrictions
it'll personify ur convictions, its more persuading than touch and her taste made him
guilty of lust. this delectable indulgence,tasting her were the most envious moments,
it captivated him with pleasurable enticement, her sapidity like vise grips, grasped tightly
he just needed to relish her nightly, his desperations and fixations forever fighting
like a fiend in rehab he isn't ready to kick his habit, like a savage he had to have it
Last edited by *.HarleQuin.* on Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1
Losses: 14

Post by Brah-Vo »

God i cant believe im doing this.

Creativity: harle
Vocab: harle
Flow : harle

Im sorry Bill my dude.
Alot fo your things seemed really forced
Harle just took this.
Flow was nice, vocab was good, stayed on topic.

Sorry my dude.
Aka Raiza Sharp, R.A.I
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

If it's 2 things I like...

It's...

1. College girls

and...

2. College girls that talk dirty and sucka-mean-dick!

Minus my raging boner...HQ cat swept you Bill. No offense, ur shit was as detailed as a verse can simply get as far a topical battle is concerned, but you wrote sumthin that was so un-original. It seem'd like a little rhyme that a teacher would read to his health class about the taste buds. The whole risque oral fixation concept was definately quite a few steps past that. I think HQ deliver'd more of sumthin that people would wanna read & experience! haha But hats off to you WildBill because I know u definately tried and I can see how much better ur writing is improving in ur recent drops compared to ur earlier ones.

My vote: HQ
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

Flow: Bill
Creativity: Bill
Vocab: Harle

Reason i say this is because the topic is even though sex overpowers food in the topic of taste (lol)
Bill was more consistent on the metas and multis (creativity) than Harle...but not taking anything away from u Hq ur sexy verse was great, but bill had more imagery that sparked the sense of taste...like:

For a flavor to explode, get the taste of bread as the particles erode, or a popsicle taste melted or froze
Bust your nose and lick your lips you can taste red plasma, hackin up a lung taste the mucus like you got asthma
Can taste alcohol to make your night less boring, then you can taste the vomit from it wakin up the next mornin
All different foods from American to type foreign, taste all the greeneries and fruits from apples to ripe oranges
Some say to taste victory or a win, some can taste heaven some can taste sin, some can taste a fight to begin

there were so many examples there and relevance to the topic. And the Topic is important..I felt HQ's verse made me think about the sex part more than the taste part lol a naked chick showed up more than what appeals to the sense of taste

but Harle Got mad vocabs here and she took that.

Now the flow....for both of you...Bill's flow is in better shape than ever, and i read it really nicely
and Harle's was really smooth too, but the structure in text is apart of the flow, and harle's style seemed to be out of balance here. Her drop looked like a key-style and it was a bit iffy for me. No hate but i really think bill took the winning category...

So overall vote goes to Bill
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

man suckin dick just turned you on kurse lol
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Y'all niggaz are trippin! haha

What I was sayin was that it was as detailed as a drop can be, but I wasn't taking away from the detail she wrote either. I was just paying him the due respect to his verse. I thought it was good, but just didn't keep a step ahead of HQ's. That's all I'm sayin. No biased...I get along with pretty musch everyone on the site except for Rell's high-heel wearing ass and Subsist depending on if he took his Midol that day.
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

votes were in and HQ won by KO
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »