Lou Burna Vs. 16Micz

Two people will sign-up. You need to have at least dropped one beat in the producing area. The winner will face Drunken Jesus.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

16Micz
Rookie
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by 16Micz »

lol ok, lou, i hate cry babies man, i will agree that my beat was simple, but it was nonetheless catchy, to the average listener its just a nice beat...of course to a producer its not gonna seem impressive cause like u said its just a 4 bar loop, but being I am a producer, a producer has to realize his target..and what the people will like, i could easily chop up a sample and make a new melody of it, but that wasnt my objective i wanted to make a catchy beat that i felt these people that were voting would like, and thats wha i accomplished, dont try to compare yourself to me...this beat took me 30 minutes, quick sample, then some drums, and its still more catchy than your beat and thats what makes a producer, ii wouldnt have even said anything to you if u didnt try to downplay my beat...but keep doin you man..uppin for votes.
loumusic
Novice
Losses: 1

Post by loumusic »

Kurse this was actually towards the comment RHINO made about the beat being simple. I know he didn't mean anything bad by it, I was just clarifying things. Both tracks are cool, as far as the whole radio thing, you are right both tracks are album cuts. However to be technical about it, it does say king of producing not King of beat makers so I was thinking that's how you guys determine the vote. But now that the whole voting was based on who likes to tap there feet to it more, it's now clarified, and I can move on now. Don't forget it's actually 2-1 Cee 4 voted.
loumusic
Novice

Post by loumusic »

16Micz wrote:lol ok, lou, i hate cry babies man, i will agree that my beat was simple, but it was nonetheless catchy, to the average listener its just a nice beat...of course to a producer its not gonna seem impressive cause like u said its just a 4 bar loop, but being I am a producer, a producer has to realize his target..and what the people will like, i could easily chop up a sample and make a new melody of it, but that wasnt my objective i wanted to make a catchy beat that i felt these people that were voting would like, and thats wha i accomplished, dont try to compare yourself to me...this beat took me 30 minutes, quick sample, then some drums, and its still more catchy than your beat and thats what makes a producer, ii wouldnt have even said anything to you if u didnt try to downplay my beat...but keep doin you man..uppin for votes.
No ones crying I just didn't understand the whole voting. He said my beat was simple and I was clearing it up. I was stating the obvious so I didn't downplay your stuff. Let's just get the voting going. Sorry for trying to find out how things work around here. It's my first battle by the way.
loumusic
Novice

Post by loumusic »

loumusic wrote:Kurse this was actually towards the comment RHINO made about the beat being simple. I know he didn't mean anything bad by it, I was just clarifying things. Both tracks are cool, as far as the whole radio thing, you are right both tracks are album cuts. However to be technical about it, it does say king of producing not King of beat makers so I was thinking that's how you guys determine the vote. But now that the whole voting was based on who likes to tap there feet to it more, it's now clarified, and I can move on now. Don't forget it's actually 2-1 Cee 4 voted.
My bad 2-0 no vote for cee 4.
JoeVito

Post by JoeVito »

Understanding true Hiphop and having a genuine ear for music is truly a rare gift... I see that in Lou. Micz sorry to say but other than the sample, I've honestly heard better production be made using Fruity Loops. I can see where you were going, just fell short in my estimation. So that said, my vote would have to go with Lou this round.

Good Job fellows... keep Hip Hop alive.

J Vito
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

JoeVito wrote:Understanding true Hiphop and having a genuine ear for music is truly a rare gift... I see that in Lou. Micz sorry to say but other than the sample, I've honestly heard better production be made using Fruity Loops. I can see where you were going, just fell short in my estimation. So that said, my vote would have to go with Lou this round.

J Vito

Hmm. I wonder who J Vito could be? My moneys on Lou Burner.
JoeVito

Post by JoeVito »

Cee4 wrote:
JoeVito wrote:Understanding true Hiphop and having a genuine ear for music is truly a rare gift... I see that in Lou. Micz sorry to say but other than the sample, I've honestly heard better production be made using Fruity Loops. I can see where you were going, just fell short in my estimation. So that said, my vote would have to go with Lou this round.

J Vito

Hmm. I wonder who J Vito could be? My moneys on Lou Burner.
Now now Cee4, its not nice to name call. As gifted as Lou seems to be, I am not Lou. I've created an account here, but I am guessing my works proxy is keeping me from logging in, but I guess thats too technical for you guys? Apparently on this site, you are not allow to have an opinion if it goes against the masses.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

lol well create an account and vote and ill accept it, and ignore the fact that you and lou music have posted under the same ip.
JoeVito

Post by JoeVito »

16 Micz wrote:lol well create an account and vote and ill accept it, and ignore the fact that you and lou music have posted under the same ip.
Did you miss the part where I stated that I have already created an account? Now, I am unsure regarding the ip addressing because I am pretty sure that Lou was never using this ip, however he could have been using the same default gateway or subnet mask being that he does work for the same company I do and I am on a corporate LAN right now. I do not know him personally, more of a friend of a friend kind of deal, but I do follow his music and I have seen a few shows. So I guess one could call me a fan, is that against the rules? I did not mean any disrespect by my post, and I did not mean to take anything away from your music Micz, we all have our own taste. The voting was merely seeming one sided, so I thought I would throw my two cents out there. I will be sure to sign on once I get home and post a vote.

J Vito
RH1NO
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 25
Losses: 20

Post by RH1NO »

your post doesnt count your vote doesnt count .
JoeVito

Post by JoeVito »

RH1NO wrote:your post doesnt count your vote doesnt count .
Wow RH1NO, you are so insightful, thank you for that. I do believe that my day has been made complete thanks to your wonderful words of wisdom. And big letters too, truly an artful way to get your point across. You my friend are a real innovator.

J Vito
loumusic
Novice

Post by loumusic »

Thanks vito. I vote for micz so that's 3-0 you won fair and square your beat is better. Peace. You can lock this.

Return to “King Of Producing”