ekmos vs Scott James (Scott James)

The epic battles that have happened in the battles grounds will be put on display here. Drop an outstanding battle verse and you're sure to be included.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

ekmos vs Scott James (Scott James)

Post by ScottJames »

5 votes wins
3-0 KO
no bitch/pussy/hate/dickride votes
EXPLAINED votes
6 bars/12 lines

doesnt matter who spits first...
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

check, i'll see if i got time to drop later or tomorrow, if u can give me a due date that'd help out, i dont wanna drop another freestyle lol
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

well that was my check, i havn't had more than 30 minutes to really be on the site at one time but when i find the time to sit n write i'll get to this, feel free to drop first i'm actually best known for flipping but i'll avoid doing so for this battle
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

every 'LINE' i 'CRACK' open shows Scott's a fiend-with-his-sense-to-'BLOW',
can't manage to quit like my lyrics when the inks-IN-THIS-PEN'S-ABLE(indispensable),

scott ain't a tyrant-in-mind, ur about as deadly as a PAIR A DOCS(paradox) to violence-in-crimes,
my verse is with science-combined, u couldn't EAR-RESIST(irresist) my words if i silenced-my-rhymes,

my text-awakens-the-mic, u couldn't be "LOUDER!!!!" if u had another 'exclamation'-to-write,
i rest-a-nation-with-might, this is past 'war' u needa 'PREP-A-RATION'(preparation)to-'fight',

positioned precision already too deadly-to-snipe , scott so quick to "CALL OUT!" like u envy-the-hype,
i'd steady-enlight , but u couldn't even spell EKOMS*? i guess 5 letters must've been too many-to-type,

u DISS-GUYS(disguise) behind bars like u HIDDEN-in-'cells', i got this battle on 'lock down' like a 'prison'-in-hell,
u ain't listenin-well, ur like a SNAIL with "SLUGS", no ammunition-to-sell n the PUMP ACTION's got u diggin-for-"SHELL'S"

i heard-this nervous nerd-spit verses, so my words-get urges to serve-this worthless wordsmith,
this EARTH-is cursed-with discursive merges, cuz scott couldn't service purpose if he searched-his SURFACE

*ADDED expos*
1.LINE of CRACK + BLOW(slang for doing coke which crack is a form of)

2."LOUDER!!!!" + exclamation to write(puts excamation points in his text)(personal)

3.rations r givin in the army

4.simple..he made a callout as soon as he came(personal)

5.spelled my name wrong several times(personal)

6.slugs=term for bullets/shells, snails have shells..pump action..as in the shotgun..as well as the gas station "SHELL"
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

Watch Me EMBARRASS-THIS-BITCH Imma "Virus"!! Believe There Aint No "RePAIRIN-THIS-GLITCH"..
Cuz Shit Homie, Ya Chances Of Beatin Me Are "Slim Tuh None" Like The "HAIR-ON-YA-LIP"!!!!
DARE-ME-TO-SPIT?! Please Bitch, Only Time U "Sick" Is If This "SCHMUCK-HAD-CANCER"..
Ill "Knock His Fuckin Dome So Hard" It'll Leave "Mos-Def" Like The "FUCKIN-RAPPER"!!!!
DUCK-THIS-BASTARD?! No Way.. I OWN-YA,-ITS-OVER!! U Luke Warm, My FLOWIN-IS-COLDER..
U Know U Scared Of Me, I Mean Look, I Already Gotchu Lookin "OVA-YA-SHOULDER"!!!!
Im BOLDER!! An Dude, Its Obvious U Suckin!! U Aint Hard, This FAGGOTS-TRUELY-FRONTIN..
N After Readin Ya Verse U Would Have Stood A Better Chance If U Had Said ABSOLUTELY-NOTHIN!!!!
WHO-YA-BUSTIN?? Not Me Bitch!! Ya Verse?? HA! I FALL-WITH-LAUGHTER, Fuckin MAUL-THIS-BASTARD..
Now Watch As My Punches "Shut Down EKO's-SYSTEM"(ecosystem) Without A "NATURAL-DISASTER"!!!!
I Gots ALL-THE-ANSWERS!! I Gotchu FLEEING-FOR-LIFE, Faggot On His Knees PLEASING-SOME-PIPE..
Your "Deaths Forshadowing", I Mean, Look At Ur Glasses.. Ur Already "SEEING-THE-LIGHT"!!!!

KO
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

Bomb ass battle. Best I've seen in a hot minute.

Only problem I had was:

Ill "Knock His Fuckin Dome So Hard" It'll Leave "Mos-Def" Like The "FUCKIN-RAPPER"!!!!

Would been a fucking killer bar if his name was "Ekmos" instead of "Ekoms".

Only going to cast a vote if this doesnt get any within the next few days.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Lmfao ...

Punchlines: Scott
Wordplay: Ekoms (He had Some Real Simple Shits but Had da Upper Hand
Had Maybe One Dat Wus good, N Had Da Advantage Of More Wordplays
Consistency: Scott Deff ( Ekoms Fell Off Some Places, N Others He went Hard)
Multis: Scott James , His Connected Betta N Complimented His Flow More
Flow: Scott James ( Nice Flow )
Nameplay: Eco System!!! ( Scott James)
Enjoyment: Scott James.

Overrall Vote: Scott James.

Anyway's Scott James Had Way Better Set Ups.. So When His Haymaker Came It Did Damage.. i Felt Ekom's Focused To Much On Tryna Build His Verse With Wordplay And Didnt Really Succeed.. He Had Maybe 1 Or 2 That Gave Him The Cat.
Multis? Ekoms is Nice With Um.. 1 Of The Best On Here... But Scott Jame's Multi's Flowed Betta N Complimented His Flow...Nameplay Scott James Snatched.. Like i Said His Set Up's Were Hard Hittin... Consistency... He Stayed Consistent With Jab Jab ,Hay Maker... While Ekoms Wus Slap, Jab, Slap , Hook....
Scott James Had The Upper Hand In This Battle All Around
Keep the Battles Comin

Vote - Scott James
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

preciate the vote Haz..

also...thats my bad..i thought his name was ekmos...damn..whoops, LoL

1-0
WINS:
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

damn, can we git some motha fuckin votes?!?!......
WINS:
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

punchlines: Scott - but barely
Wordplay: Ekom had some good origonal shit!
Consistency: Scott EASYYY
Multis: Scott
Flow: Meh, Close, Scott had dat same flow, E came a lil different...TIE
Nameplay: E

overall Scoot

was a good battle tho, thought E was fon pull it off but he fell off at the end of his verse,\...

Scott = my Vote
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

2-0 uno more vote for the KO!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the vote Quix...
WINS:
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

Default Cats:

Personals - Scott James
Punches - Scott James
Flow - Scott James

VOTE SCOTT JAMES#

Good battle. Ekoms had a lotta nice wordplay but he never hit Scott with anything. He was far too indirect. James had a lotta personals. The "slim ta none" was funny lol. Most of his punches were dope. I thought the "i saw your verse u shoulda wrote nothin" punch was a cheap shot and to get Ekoms name wrong was a bit sloppy but James got this battle
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

3-0 KO

lock this thread
WINS:
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1

Return to “Classic Text Battles”