Beautiful Words

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Beautiful Words

Post by complexity »

"I was a very heavy drinker for a long time. Some would have said alcoholic, i classified myself as a functional drunk, although there was a problem either way. I set out on a journey to lose weight and somewhere along the lines it changed to a journey that feels good and healthy. I did some trial and error with my diet, quit drinking and did a lot of reading. I have a strict diet now, but i feel amazing. And i feel more love and happiness than i ever have before, even with all that is taking place. I can't attribute that to only my diet, i started getting outside more and back in touch with nature, and i found my way through spirituality and faith. Not in a restrictive conformed religious way, but in my own way. I want to help others feel their own inner strength and know that is all we need, the rest is the icing on the cake. People need to start loving themselves and believing in themselves again."

to all of you struggling

Check out our Vapes for great prices.

Return to “The Lounge”