classic bullshit

The most politically incorrect section of this site. Have a problem with someone on the site, address them in the most outrageous way that you can possibly think of.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Re: classic bullshit

Post by Lawgix »

:dance:
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Post by leeroi green »

battle me live faggot set a time we can do it in the chatroom i'll destroy you you suck haha it is what it is i smashed you too fuck if you got the win my verse is killer in comparison in fact all the battles i lost here used bars so close in similarity there shoulda been dq's but i digress this is a past time for passing time dont get your panties in a bunch
---------be easy------
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

leeroi green wrote:battle me live faggot set a time we can do it in the chatroom i'll destroy you you suck haha it is what it is i smashed you too fuck if you got the win my verse is killer in comparison in fact all the battles i lost here used bars so close in similarity there shoulda been dq's but i digress this is a past time for passing time dont get your panties in a bunch
---------be easy------
if its a past time for passing time... and you're telling people not to "get their panties in a bunch" then why are you, getting your panties in a bunch??? :\... but like you said... its just a past time
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?

Return to “illest Fight Club”