Erroneous email

The most politically incorrect section of this site. Have a problem with someone on the site, address them in the most outrageous way that you can possibly think of.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Re: Kurse Demoting Alvin... Well

Post by Kurse »

Alvin wrote:On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 9:08 PM, <kurse@illestlyrics.com> wrote:

There seems to have been a few complaints from a few anonymous users from our community about how you run things.

I'm only going to tell you once, YOU'RE not in charge of how the site goes I AM. Any more absurd complaints about you abusing your powers, and I will be forced to remove them, and you won't be running any more of your tournaments. Do you understand?

Kurse. You should have done it here in the first place. Stop emailing me. We aint friends.

HKX just called me on the phone and told me about this thread. haha I didn't even know about this.

But let's clear the air on these quotes above...

...Alvin, you're a fuckin phonie. Real talk...I don't email you, or PM you or anything...I don't contact anybody on here directly unless they contact me first. Whatever that garbage is that you wrote above...I never sent you that...which leads me to believe that you key'd that up in an attempt to make me look like I'm petty or pussy hurt.
You're right...we aren't friends...which is exactly why I don't contact you. So I'm going to ask you kindly...get off my tip...there's no room for you there...I've got enough bitches on it as it is.

All this demotion talk...I dunno where it came from. Just because we had a few words yesterday doesn't mean I give a fuck about you or your account standing. Today is a new day...I forgot about yesterday. But to come on here and read something like this is a NEW low. Fuck outta here with this shit. I wouldn't even say sum ignorant shit like that anyway. I don't call the shots around here...Complexity does, and everyone knows that. So don't try to tarnish my name around here becuz your vagina hurts...I have no time for the bullshit.
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by Alvin »

Thats it lol.

Thanks guys, if i edited your posts, sorry, didnt know. Please step foward so i can apologize personally.

Tre?
He calls Tre out because I say Tre can advance to the next round after a loss from the battle of the year easily.

He doesn't call me out, instead he disrespects Tre which didn't warrant it in any way shape or matter
^^ Pretty sure that me stating my opinion... not abusing my powers... hmm... and i said he should get an L for losing. Go ahead and quote.

What happens next? His brother that NO SHOWED gets to go to the next round and there's not a single complaint from him?
Did he lose? and not recieve an L? And was it I who moved him foward? STATE FACTS PUSSY, not opions and conspiracies
Also the newest shit with my battle, though I never complained to Kurse about it. But, I'm sure numerous people have complained about Alvin. The same way they did Rugged. Just people are afraid because they do abuse the powers.
^ Nothing to do with me... sorry chump.
know for fact Alvin has edited numerous posts. Pretty sure Plex said himself, you edit anything outside of fightclub, you lose all your mod/admin powers and you're banned back when everyone was on the editing craze.
^Show me where... I've never read that

As for the rest of what you wrote, its your opinion on how you are not appreciated. They said all they said, not I. Im not going to sit here and compare dick size... but show proof pussy... untill then... just another bitch crying.

-- Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:12 pm --

Kurse... You said you didnt write it... funny thing about emails and shit, ctrl print sceen or something...

here it is.
Kurse.bmp
(6.43 MiB) Downloaded 189 times
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Why would I have a kurse@illestlyrics email!? LOL

My life doesn't evolve around illest like that.
Nice try.
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

You're right .

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17

Post by Enlightend »

I'm somewhat new but Alvin has done alot in my eyes I can't see behind the scenes but based on what I have seen he is one of the only staff doing ANYTHING... but yeah ALVIN for president!!!!!
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

alvin is possibly "the" most helpful and active mod this site has , enders however is a bitch an should be ass raped by brock lesnar. just my opin.
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

Thanks everyone who spoke nicely of me.

AGAIN, if ive overstepped you in anyway as an admin, i apologize.

Kurse says he didnt, he didnt.

Erroneous email.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3

Re: Erroneous email

Post by HKX »

Dats sum weird shit I called Kurse & advised em of wat I was readin' on illest cuz I felt like Panda was doin' a dope job 4rm wat members were posting bout Alvin. Also I wanted 2 kno y Alvin was being demoted I kno Kurse personally & 4rm wat I kno Plex is da only 1 dat could do dat. I dunno who would send Alvin a fake email pretending 2 be Kurse 4rm wat it looks like someone dislikes Panda I personally don't got beef wit Alvin I was jus weirded out dat Kurse told em he would demote em or even send em an email. Usually when Kurse has 2 post sumthin regarding shit like dis he would make a post bout it not email n e 1.

Facebook Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/HKX-Ha ... 8754264962
Reverbnation: http://www.reverbnation.com/hkx
Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/hkx
Search For Me On Datpiff.com: http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-search. ... eyword:HKX
Latest Album Dropped: Da Essence
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

Another email i just got... prolly not from kurse either.

Click images to enlarge

i searched the email like it shows in my search box, and this comes up as first link

If its not, then i suggest you check your email security kurse.

This is dumb, as you know Im not heeding to your advice.
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Nope...that e-mail doesn't belong to me. I never started one with that name. HKX knows all of my e-mails...that's not one of them. I have 1 e-mail with each provider. I have 1 yahoo, 1 hotmail, 1 gmail & 1 AIM. That's it.

As for that picture that it pulled up, I dunno why if you did a search for that e-mail that it would pull up a random picture-advertisment that I made and placed in a random photo album on my old myspace music page ...LOL ...I only log onto myspace once a month and I haven't updated anything on there in over 10 months LOL

...alot of this is weird shit. One of two things are happening here...

1. Either you made that e-mail and you're messaging yourself in a weak attempt to make me look like some kinda asshole...
-or-
2. Somebody seriously dislkikes you and is running you thru the mill but instead of being open about who they are...their using my name as a battering-ram because they're obviously too afraid to fight their own fights.

No matter which way you turn it...this shit is fuckin lame.
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

2. Somebody seriously dislkikes you and is running you thru the mill but instead of being open about who they are...their using my name as a battering-ram because they're obviously too afraid to fight their own fights.

One way or another... This is petty. Whoever is sending the emails... you're getting no where.

First email was to demote me... IT AINT TRUE.

Second was to inform me I can be embarrassed... In case you missed the memo... ALVIN FOR PRESIDENT. They said it, not I.

Thanks for the support illest. Nice to know I'm not only thought about in a negative way. Enough with the gayness... I HATE YOU ALL
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

@ TYOH, I haven't complained. Just clearing that.

@ a few others, I have done everything I can as well. Thanks to JDR for pointing that out, and anyone else who has.

Also, I have never abused my powers, deleted anything unless asked, and have tried to be fair to everyone.

[ Post made via Windows Smartphone ] Image
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Post by Omnie »

Alvs has been rocking the shit outta illest since he became a mod/admin...y'all be acting like a bunch of bitches straight up. IT'S THE INTERNET!!! Why does everyone take shit so personal...sounding like some sissies...hahaha...

-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:16 pm --

Ive never seen Alvin "abuse his powers" or see any reason why he would have to...this drama is getting old...and Tre should've taken an L!!! I bet Future took an L (because he lost to Jack) and was given a chance to hit the tourney one more round, it was only fair...

-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:23 pm --

...and no one better try and come at me acting hard or crazy cuz you're pussy hurt, cuz if you do...I WILL...I said I WILL...tell my psychiatrist about you...
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

why the fuck are you faggots sayin my name in this bullshit..wtf?
idk why this is happening to Alvin but i will say anybody who acts the way he does, has got some shit like that coming to him...what did you expect?

and with the whole Loss thing..TOYH has a point you need to get that.."I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT NOT TAKING A LOSS" that was ya'lls beef ..and Alvin decided to put it in my thread..if it wasnt wrong for you to do that Alvin why did you delete it? was it just cuz i asked you to? we all know that Alvin says and does whatever the fuck he wants regardless of how others may take it.correct? then riding my dick about it bleh bleh bleh..just makes me less inclined to even bother with this site.he even NS'd the first round as enders and STILL put himself in the next fewl.i mean look @ the fuckin Audio Tourney now..shit was going good until then, Now the fuckin thing is in Stagnation...theres more to a sight like this then just being active...you need to show sustained growth and activity for it to be a lucrative prospect for ad companies...and fake or double profiles dont count...The shit aint free.Someone pays for ya'll to do ya thing here and it aint Alvin..and after the last shut down i dont think anyone wants to be without illest..even the most inactive people....@Alvin and btw for you to say the culprit is "getting nowhere" is just more Bullshit bruh cause if it wasnt bothering you.. you wouldnt start a bitch thread about it..

LMFAO....you go out of your way to fuck with people?..this is the shit that happens to you. wow Karma's a bitch..

and LMFAO @ ya'll talkin shit to Kurse he aint around that often nowadays..but damn dudes like him HKX TOYH EVO and Plex are the reason illest exists....

i personally dont think Kurse sent those emails period..
but this is the reason why you should respect other people.... hopefully you learn a valuable lesson from this
and try not to be such a Douche anymore ..
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

^ Fag lol

Go complain about ur bleeding rag elsewhere, this issue is dead... like ur rap career.

Moving on

Return to “illest Fight Club”