Erroneous email

The most politically incorrect section of this site. Have a problem with someone on the site, address them in the most outrageous way that you can possibly think of.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Erroneous email

Post by Alvin »

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 9:08 PM, <kurse@illestlyrics.com> wrote:

There seems to have been a few complaints from a few anonymous users from our community about how you run things.

I'm only going to tell you once, YOU'RE not in charge of how the site goes I AM. Any more absurd complaints about you abusing your powers, and I will be forced to remove them, and you won't be running any more of your tournaments. Do you understand?

on Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 12:49 PM, <punchddrunk@gmail.com> wrote:

Take Them Then.

Until you can show me where, or prove it then I see nothing but hurt feelings and empty threats. It's easy to prove on your end... we have LOGS FOR EVERYTHING. YOU, as the "in charge of the site", need to be able to tell the difference between crys babies and real abuse.

Like I said. Demote me, ban me. Do whatever YOU want, its you site. But until you do, I'll run tournaments, I'll make posts, I'll be a judge.... I'm pushing foward with everything I've done, whether your anonymous complainers like it or not.

Thanks - Alvin.

This way it comes as no suprise. For those of you guys that want this, it's ok, I ain't mad at you.

Kurse. You should have done it here in the first place. Stop emailing me. We aint friends.
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Re: Kurse Demoting Alvin... Well

Post by JDR »

??? I'm confused. No hate but what exactly has Alvin done? I've seen nothing but good things.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

I'm an active member, here prolly daily and Look man, i like both you dudes. So this is REALLY how it is.

Alvin, has been the main reason this site is still somewhat active. It could have been realy easy for Alvin to not give a shit and let this site go to hell. Look, Kurse you say your online and your still active on this site and still drop feed. Ok, well how about you do some mod stuff to. I mean i ain't trying to start shit, but it seems ALVIN is the only one actually doing anything for this site. To be honest the last post you wrote was the first one that i've seen from in months. But anyways, i'm just saying to come at Alvin like that is kinda pathetic and hipocritical. Cuz if YOUR IN CHARGE OF THE SITE...Do something with it. And yeah...this is the internet Kurse .. you know this as well as i do. So you know theres going to be petty complaints on ALLLL SITES. yes i'll say it again ALL SITES.

with that said..just wanna say this. There will allways be complaints and issues to deal with...and ALVIN has been dealing with those for a while now, and is doing well with it.

DON'T DEMOTE ALVIN...unless you plain to take over and be a hell of a lot more active then you have been...and actually start contributing to the site again.

had to get that off my chest since i saw this thread SMH

Anyways, nice to see back Kurse...now stay active you dillhole. lol
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

hahahaha @ Quix. That was dope son.

Real talk..alvin been puttin in that work.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25

Post by ScottJames »

i have no beef with u, kurse at all.. however, how would u know what really goes on around here? u aint active. i havent seen shit from u in months, maybe longer.. only i see u come on here is when u just finished a track and want all of us to feed it and download it and shit. kinda selfish. Alvin has done more to this site than anyone i have ever seen. Him and Kuhler both. So for u to just lash out at him over some lame ass emails is shallow on ur behalf. take a look at both sides before u start to threaten someones admin powers. i mean no hate, but u dont do anything for this site.. ur dead weight... do u agree with that? and im not asking for what u did 10,000 years ago for this site, im talkin right NOW.. currently, even within the last year.. what have u done? that is all.
oh, BTW, Alvin has a new baby and still runs this shit like a champ. pz.
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

and thats ALLLL i'm trying to communicate here.

I can't see what Alvin could have done that was sooo bad?? Is there any proof? witnesses? who are these complaints from KURSE??

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

I haven't seen Alvin abuse his powers at all since Iv'e been back for the tourney. Shit .. When the flipping thing happened with me and Kulher he asked me what happened I told him, told him its all good.. He went locked the battle and made a poll just to make things fair and see what people thought about the matter. That was cool.. Plus If we're talking about people "abusing powers" I think everyone looked right past Rugged's abuse of powers. He Deleted my Audio Diss Track aimed at him, quix , scott and then Banned me for a month for no real reason, just my input.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

Rugged did the same to me ^^^ banned me for dissing him (rugged) and exposing him for whatever i originally exposed him for lol

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

@ Kurse I think if n e thing u should get hard facts cuz u already kno how niggaz on illest be over reactin' on shit fam. Things ain't always wat they seem 2 be when peeps tell u stuff since dis is all over illest now I haven't been active 4 a while now I've been busy myself u kno dis. But 4rm wat I'm readin' Alvin has done a gang bang of things 4 da site think u might have 2 re consider or re evaluate wat was told 2 u by who ever... if n e thing u might as well say wat da peeps r complaining about.

-- 30 Nov 2011 15:37 --

If n e thing ask Loon E dat dude won't lie 2 u I jus noticed he was made into a Mod when I got back on here & 4rm wat I've seen he's been active so Loon E would kno wats good & wats not.

Facebook Music Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/HKX-Ha ... 8754264962
Reverbnation: http://www.reverbnation.com/hkx
Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/hkx
Search For Me On Datpiff.com: http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-search. ... eyword:HKX
Latest Album Dropped: Da Essence
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Quix wrote:Rugged did the same to me ^^^ banned me for dissing him (rugged) and exposing him for whatever i originally exposed him for lol

Yeah thats some abusive shit Lmao
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Lol..almost feels like kurse is on a power trip...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Squalid
Potential Emcee

Post by Squalid »

I have no problem with any of you, but it's obviously bullshit. This has nothing to do with some "anonymous" complaints you instantly recieved after getting into it with Alvin. How fair is it for you to leave the site for as many years as you choose, then randomly pop up handing out orders? If people were to vote who should be removed from the list out of you two, it would be you. Alvin is doing things NOW, what are you doing? We don't care what you did years ago, it isn't helping the site now. Like I told TYOH, Bill, And Lawgix. We don't give a fuck what you're doing offline...If you're not willing to do you're job, then leave.

Stop bullshitting, and contribute to the site homie.

If this really is over some complaints, I don't think it would be hard to figure out who all could be involved. Complaints or not bro, this obviously isn't the only reason you're trying to demote anyone.
MonuMental
Hairy Scoundrel

Post by MonuMental »

I agree with all of the above. Alvin is the shit. Truth. He's always been helpful to me, even when it would seem to be an inconvenience to another. Just my take on the situation, though it may not carry the same weight as those before mine.
[center]Peel back the facade and behold a bold insanity,
With no repose or vanity, composed of inhumanity.[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Illest Awards For 2011:
Text MC of the Year- MonuMental
Class of 2011- MonuMental, Enlightend, 3rd String, CBK, and Pest
Writer of the Year- MonuMental
Written of the Year- MonuMental 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'[/center]

[center]a-series-of-unfortunate-events-vt23866.html[/center]
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

Two cents

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

Lol Kurse does a lot behind the scense for illest .. Pretty sure Plex and numerous others have said this numerous times.

As far as Alvin abusing powers, yes he does abuse them. Lets take a look at the audio tournament. He calls Tre out because I say Tre can advance to the next round after a loss from the battle of the year easily.

He doesn't call me out, instead he disrespects Tre which didn't warrant it in any way shape or matter.

What happens next? His brother that NO SHOWED gets to go to the next round and there's not a single complaint from him?

Also the newest shit with my battle, though I never complained to Kurse about it. But, I'm sure numerous people have complained about Alvin. The same way they did Rugged. Just people are afraid because they do abuse the powers.

I know for fact Alvin has edited numerous posts. Pretty sure Plex said himself, you edit anything outside of fightclub, you lose all your mod/admin powers and you're banned back when everyone was on the editing craze.

I don't really have a problem with Alvin, never have had a problem with Alvin, but recently I can certainly see the bitch coming out in him. Oh no, he runs tournaments. That's doing a lot for the site right?

Lol @ He brings activity. Why don't you look at my old activity compared to his. Why don't you see the traffic I brought compared to the traffic he brings or any of the new mods/admins for that matter.

Why don't you take a look at who really puts work in. Or who has put work in. Why do you think all of us have left? No respect. Because all of you rather jump on the sacks of bitches that act like they do something. When you see nothing behind the scenes.

Me myself, I've left more feedback than probably all of this site put together aside from Plex. As far as battle grounds, I was the only mod in the battle grounds for 3-5 years straight. No help what so ever. now there's 30 of you and you're all bitching there's not enough help?

Ya'll needa pull the tampons and get some pads or something. Starting to make your vag's chafe and you're all getting outta hand. Get some chocolate too. Lmao

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here

Return to “illest Fight Club”