(Round 2)Rh1No, Complexity, And Symbolikull

Here is where the multis will go down...bring your a game, sign up now, there is a limit. OH and ladies welcome too.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

(Round 2)Rh1No, Complexity, And Symbolikull

Post by 16 Micz »

This round is an elimination match, when voting, i'd also like for you guys to put who came in third, and that one will be eliminated.

12 Bars( 1 Bar = 1 Line)
Due In 3 Days
Topics :

Plex - Dysfunctional Family
Ghost - As I enter the blood filled room..
Rh1no - lost in the jungle
Categories To Judge On

NO DISSING YOUR OPPONENT!

Multis-
Rhyming/Rhyme Scheme-
Creativity-
Structure-
Vocab-
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

fuck 12 lines just isn't enough!!! I could have wrote 80 honestly..

Im convinced my dad left before i could spit-n-rinse
pain is as loud as silence, he hasnt written-since
my mom went out-her-mind and never made-it-back
at about-that-time like Jay Z she basically faded-black
Puff Daddys "ill be missing you" is her favorite-track
thats why her grave is going to be engraved-with-that
Im not perfect either,I know the way I behaved-is-wack
but I needed parents and had to be-raised-with-half
you cant save-the-past cuz them days-have-passed
fortunately; way-to-fast, I can only pray-you-change
but you will stay-the-same cuz all you play-is-games
Im ur greatest-shame,ironic,its urself you hate-to-blame
RH1NO
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 25
Losses: 20

Post by RH1NO »

wher am i ,what happened!?............!?!

imagin the amazement wakin up in a haze, dazed gazin as the plane-is-face-down
my brain-it-straight-pounds, i look to the sky n pray-to-the-rain-clouds and i cant take-it-I-break-down
could this jungle be my fate-n-grave-now, even though my emotions shake i need to play-it-safe-and-stay-sound
if im gonna fight-strong n stay alive-long i need sustinance ta thrive-on
force myself to drive-on, relying on vital primal instincts of survival to rely-on
if you scream in the jungle and no ones around does it make a sound??
the answer-is-no-and-i-accept-it, i have to turn branches-into-bows-and-weapons
sharpen a lance-to-throw-as-protecion, and build fires to enhance-the-glow-of-directions
its been three painful days now, ive tried every and each possible angle-and-route
my mind is mangled-with-doubt, theres no precise way of deciding on which way-is-out
im feelin weak-in-the-knees, no clean water to drink cuz the streams-are-diseased
i need-a-reprieve as i sit here and bleed-in-the-leaves, hopin sooner than later the rescue team-will-succeed
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

As I enter the Blood Filled Room…,
The apartment has been refurnished to look like a tomb, feels like Im gonna blow my Chunks real Soon,
Wit visions of Con-Cealed Doom, by the time of noon the mayhem and Guts spilled Thru,
Chainsaws & Axes, knives plus AK's and Matches pictures of Brains On the Mattress,
Slayed Spawns and Masses, Layed Malled in Caskets so the Pains Gone its Classic,
They've Painted all the Walls Red, it's a murderous act of hate Aimin till there All Dead,
Looks like 20 bodies Hangin ina Tall Shed, everything's dyin and it Aint even the Fall Yet,
But Hell is Next, wit the Smell of Death, lingerin in the halls, now I gotta Tell the Feds,
Im jussa cop then I Felt the Legs, twitch of a lil boy so I Felt his Neck, he was only Twelve at Best,
Strugglin for Life, why should he wanna live, when someone killed his Mother witta Knife,
Now Im Jugglin the Strife, of whats right or wrong, watchin this kids blood Bubble thru his Pipe,
Should I End it Now, or quickly Send him Out, to the hospital but I know they cant Mend the Sounds,
Of his families death but Then I Found, a Ten inch Round, in his chest for this kid, Damn!! Death is Now...
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Good Battle.

im Giving 1st Place To Complexity Because He Made The Most Out Of His, And Described Each One Of The Dysfunctional Family. Da Guy's Was Nice, But it Was Just About Him Surviving When He Could've Made it More Complex And Descriptive. Ghost's Was Pretty Much The Same Content Wise, There Was a Cool Storyline To it But He Could've Been a Lot More Complex And Descriptive.

Multis- Da Guy
Rhyming/Rhyme Scheme- Complexity
Creativity- Complexity
Structure- Complexity
Vocab- Complexity

Like i Said Plex Just Made a Whole Lot Better Use Of His Multis And None Of Them Looked Out Of Place Or Forced.

it Was Pretty Close Between Da Guy And Ghost But im Giving 2nd Place To Guy Because His Multis And Rhymescheme Were More Consistent And Everything Looked in Place. Ghost's Wasn't Bad, But it Was a Case Of Who Had The Doper Verse, Keep it Up.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.

Post by 16 Micz »

hmmm,

Multis-Ghost
Rhyming/Rhyme Scheme-Plex
Creativity-Ghost
Structure-Plex
Vocab-Da Guy

well, this was a pretty nice battle but ill explain the goods and bads of each competitor

Plex - you did good with keepin on topic, and you rhyme scheme, and it was probably the best structured verse of them all, you also did good being descriptive with your multis, which is a good thing to have, if you plan on holdin the title, but you didnt use too much vocab, and you had a line or two that didnt really go well

Rh1No - you vocab was dope, rhymin was ok, the bars were way too stretched, and u seemed to force multis, and while i was reading it, i couldnt really understand what your topic was, and if you want to hold the title of the multi king, you have to be able to use multis on topic, not just freestyling, but your verse was still good none the less, it got better towards the end, and it helped me remember your topic

Ghost - you did nice with the multis cant lie,and your storyline was dope, you vocab was ok, i personally think you outshined all your opponents, but you too stretched your lines and forced multis, theres not much to complain about with your verse but just keep it up...you're showin how much u want the title.

1st - Ghost
2nd - Plex

3- Rh1no
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

thanx for the votes guys...

UppIN
SlickMex
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by SlickMex »

Wow..One of the best topic battles..
Multis-Complex(IMO his multis hit harder)
Rhyming/Rhyme Scheme-Complex
Creativity-Complex
Structure-Complex
Vocab-Complex

Although it looks like a clean sweep..i just really thought Complex's verse was sick and he should definetly continue this on another drop..

I liked how Rhino came out with his lost in the jungle verse..had some good multis in it..

Ghost came out pretty creative but just didnt out do complex IMO..

1st-Complex
2nd-Rh1no
3rd-Sym
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

1st Place Votes:
Plex. 2
Rh1N0. 0
Sym. 2

2nd Plave Votes:
Plex. 2
Rh1N0. 2
Sym. 0

3rd Place Votes:
Plex. 0
Rh1N0. 2
Sym. 2

So hows the votes gonna end up workin MICZ?
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.

Post by 16 Micz »

well, im doing, the first to reach 3 votes is in first place, then ill tallyup the votes for 2nd and 3rd, and the one with the most votes for third will be sent on their way.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Multis- Ghost
Rhyming/Rhyme Scheme- Plex
Creativity- Rh1no
Structure- Plex
Vocab- Ghost

Close battle. Very interesting shit from all artists. Well here it is...

1st Place - Plex
Why: The whole breakdown of a direct dysfunctional family. It was a very nice litttle twisted tale with excellent structure and very easy-2-read lines without making the whole verse be simplistic. In my opinion, a very fine verse while remaining on topic without discussing the topic itself.

2nd Place - Ghost
Why: Ghost was actually close to having first in my opinion...but his topic was pretty gay. There's only so much you can speak about a topic that pretty much speaks for itself. But he was able to create a good story line with that topic somehow. Also did a good job stayin on topic...his multis were on point as usual...a solid verse.

3rd Place - Rh1no
Why: Not to knock Rh1no's verse cause from a creative standpoint I thought it was dope...but I dunno...when I read it, I almost felt like it was missing sumthin. Hard to say what though. I just felt that the story jumped around a bit and didn't make me feel like I was actually in the story quite like Plex & Ghosts stories almost make u feel. But also good none the less...good luck guys.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.

Post by 16 Micz »

hmm ok thanks for all the votes, helping the tourney run smoothly...

so heres how its goin down

Plex came out on top- 1st
Ghost - 2nd
therefore, im sorry, but rh1no is eliminated, and he did a good job thus far...hoping to see you keep it up man, very impressive elevation you've been showing

Plex and Ghost advance to final round...stay tuned.
RH1NO
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 25
Losses: 20

Post by RH1NO »

ghost n plex good job fellas

whoever wins this will

definitely deserve it...good luck homies
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

no doubt, this has to be a classic here, yuh know...

this is by far one of the illest battles ive seen. congrats to plex ill see you next round, and rh1no big ups to you man, your elevation has shined in the last 2 tournies..great job you guys

Return to “Illest Lyrics King Of The Multis”