CLEARING THE AIR

Adventure with Kurse as he makes his way from a virtual nobody in the music business to a mainstream attraction, through all the pits, journeys, and triumphs with indie recording label, A.M.E. Inc

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

CLEARING THE AIR

Post by Kurse »

I'm going to get all the little things out there and try to shine sum light on the truth beyond sum of the rumors and drama that's been floating around illest.

I'm going to bring up names of individuals here on illest and of people at HHR.
So I won't be suprised if anybody takes a screen shot, or copies and pastes this message somewhere else. In fact...I encourage it. (seeing how certain individuals get off on doing that anyway!)

Myself: Let me get it clear again, some of you might not've read the thread that I posted about myself stating how I'm stepping away from all the online battling. My main focus is making music. And no matter if you like my material or not...this is what I'm going to continue to do. I have my own movements and company incorporated legally, I book my shows and venues, i promote and market my goods and I network with a great deal of others. I'm far too busy trying to remain professional than to concern myself with the next e-battle. I have a life, a family, a career I'm trying to build. It's time for me to step away from all of the small chips and move into something that'll benefit my future or present needs. So don't challenge me to battle. There are plenty of other taleted audio artists floatin around illest that'll be more than happy to oblige you. There's no need to call-out the one guy who doesn't battle anymore. I'm going to turn you down and you'll be only wasting your time. So it's only best that you know in advance, that way there's no confusions later.

Dynamiq: Apparently I was supposedly talkin sum hott-mess about him from what I heard. But it wasn't actually news to me until last night. Now anybody around here that reads the threads knows dat I'm the same dude that even said that "I bet if me and him were to collab, that we'd bang out sumthin bananaz" ...so if I'm openly sayin that in the threads, why would I turn around and be sayin the opposite shit somewhere else!? It didn't even make no sense to me. Well come to find out...bitch-ass Miilz (the lil creeper sissy-boy who's obsessed with me) is over on HHR sayin all sorts of fucked up shit, tellin Dynamiq that I say this and that and lord knows what else! lol Actin like we're boys and we talk on messenger. Everyone damn well knows I don't associate with Miilz in any form whatsoever! lol So just to clear any question...NAHHH, I ain't got no negative feelins towards Dynamiq, I ain;t gunnin for him or sayin he's garbage and shit like that. Nor do I view him as some type of competition that's keepin me down. Dude's got talent, I've said it before while I've left feedback for him in the past...nuff said right!?

Miilz: Short sweet and simple...there is consouling and doctor prescribed medications that can help you with this osessive complex that you have of me. Cuz according to some of your so-called friends over there at HHR...you talk about me everyday. EVERYDAY fam! There's sumthin wrong there. You've been away from illest and ain't argued wit me in a grip and your still somewhere else makin like Selena and just "Dreamin of Me". You got issues kid...at sum point you just gonna have to let them go. Quit spreadin rumors that I'm talkin shit about otha dudes, quit sayin you've owned me in arguements. If people simply looked around, the truth of your idiocy and faggotry can be found with ease. Time to fallback...I been forgot about you. lol

HHR: Not gonna lie...don't really care for HHR. Nothing personal, it's just that certain members who were cry babies here at illest left here and went over there. I've been asked atleast half a dozen times by War Fest to join HHR, and I've told him everytime...I'm just not interested. To me, it's like...why should I join a site where all the annoying people from here went to? So I can get annoyed over there!? No thanks. There's no benefit to me doing that. Not every member over there sucks...I don't know everyone over there. But there are certain ones that I do know over there that I don't personally care to bother with. So it's alot easier to stay put here and not waste my time with the web-drama!

War-Fest: I'm not really talkin greezy on you kid, but when I did mention you in the one thread that we were talkin about HHR & IL...I mentioned your name, but not you directly. Personally...no...we don't have any problems. But you did somewhat deserve the little shot that I said about you in there becuz you did get banned from here, and it was becuz you were spamming. Now I know you said that you weren't intentionally spamming, but none-the-less...spamming is still spamming. Outside of that though...I think it's fine that you stayed around here. All you had to do was take it easy on posting links and challengiong people to battles on another forum. Seeing that you've found your way back here...I don't think anyone would mind if you became an active member...just be cool. Bill even said that he's not going to ban you unless you start spamming or posting links again.

Hazard & Rell: We've had our past, that chapters long been over. Things are still calm waters. I know both of y'all beef with War Fest...but that's y'all biz. Do whut you do.

Duce: Nuthin personal, you know we've been koo from the jump. Only thing I didn't appreciate is you talkin that hot-garbage about my label guys. You gotta understand that those are my people, and I ride with them till the sun goes down. That's the only reason I said that if you think EVERYONE in AME is trash, then call me out and I'll show you otherwise. I'm not really interested in a battle, but the shit talk has gotta be on chill. So long as it is...then things'll be all good again between us. Ain't no animosity in my opinion.

Everyone Else: From me to the rest of you...I really don't have any beef wit anybody (with the exception of the bullshit that goes on between Miilz and I)...but you can't believe everything you hear. Me...? If I have a problem with you, I most certainly don't have a problem letting it be known to everyone and most importantly you. So if you hear sumthin, I'm a grown dude...feel free to holla at me and ask. I won't sit around and try to sell you stories...I'll tell you exactly whats up. I ain't got shit to hide...so feel free to ask me if you heard that I'm being foul. I'm just here on illest to kill time, share music, give feedback, help vote and answer questions from a professional standpoint for anybody that needs it. Other than that...I'm real mellow, don't mind networking and ain't seeking for the grade school drama.

Hope this clears up some things. No dick ridin...no backin down from things...I'm just clearinf the air that where there's no confusion from where I stand.

Holla at'cha boy
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

TO Clear One Thing When i said Niggas Was Talkin Stupid On Dyn
Wasn't Speakin Of You.

LoL And I Dont Get your "hazard And Rell" Part Of The Shit..
Like How The Whole Warfest Shit ties In..
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

I'm just seperating the two thangs. Cuz I know y'all got ur own beef goin right now, and we used to have our own lil fueds in the past...just sayin we're still on sum chill shit.
ÐÛÇ£»
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 17

Post by ÐÛÇ£» »

LoL I Been Talking Shit..
So You Can't Expect Different From Me.
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

I know you're a shit talker lol
we all talk sum level of shit...I'm just sayin that if we straight, don't direct any of it toward me, and I won't respond lol
aint no thang
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

just sayin we're still on sum chill shit.

O No Doubt. Yeah Shit's Dead.

Shit With Me Ekoms HKX N K.O.
has Nothin To Do With U Even Though Thats Ya Crew N What Not.
There Little Feuds U Wont Get Pulled Into Um.

Right Now i Think Its Mad Funny How Niggas Jus Popped On Here To Take Shots
LoL.
So I'm Just Callin Doods Out To Battle.
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

My guys can handle their own beefs. Thats why I let them do what they do.
Only time I ever take offense to anything is when dudes talk about AME as a whole.
But other than that...
...kats can say what they want, I never lose sleep lol

As for takin shots at those certain ones...yea...i don't blame ya. And I know exactly what dude you're talkin about. Sometimes u just gotta handle yo business.

I just wanted to mainly get things out for Dy and Duce and them, lettin 'em know that if someones tryin to paint a shady picture for them and puttin my name on it...to come holla at me and I'll tell 'em what it really is. Everybody who knows me, knows i'm real mellow and more about networkin than beefin.
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

kurse is da type of dude to call u in da early mornin and wake u up!...asshole...lol
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Viral you're a bum. lol
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »