ReuseRenew&Recycle

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 14
Losses: 17
No Shows: 1

ReuseRenew&Recycle

Post by M33Kish »

A song me and my boy did with lines we cut out of other songs, hence the name. Tell us what you think and I'll return the feed.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Attachments
ReuseRenew&RecycleSomething.mp3
(2.25 MiB) Downloaded 370 times
The Meek Shall Prosper... So they say :P
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Re: ReuseRenew&Recycle

Post by The Gonz »

This is dope as hell, fam. Love that old school raw hip-hop vibe. Beat is smooth as hell too. Lyrics are dope. Shit sounds nice as hell quality wise. I think the only thing I would change is the echo/reverb on the vocals. I don't know if it was the place you recorded or an added effect, but I think this type of track would sound perfect with that up close and personal sound, no effects or nothin, just raw raps. It still sounds good, I'm just trying to find SOMEthing to nitpick lol. Dope track man, you got a YouTube link for this track? I wanna share it on Facebook.
NeverOddOrEven
The Prophet of Poetry
Wins: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: ReuseRenew&Recycle

Post by NeverOddOrEven »

Yo I really enjoyed this a lot, and I'm not the type of person to give empty compliments. I think you got definite talent and you should save up and invest in some electronic engineers and programs like Izotope Ozone, Protools, Waves, and there's definitely some great mic filters and other various shit out there that would have your sound at top quality. It's pretty damn good as it is, but I still thought I'd throw that out there.

You definitely know how to make a good hip hop track, though. Keep it up.

-- Fri May 25, 2012 1:55 am --

Yo I really enjoyed this a lot, and I'm not the type of person to give empty compliments. I think you got definite talent and you should save up and invest in some electronic engineers and programs like Izotope Ozone, Protools, Waves, and there's definitely some great mic filters and other various shit out there that would have your sound at top quality. It's pretty damn good as it is, but I still thought I'd throw that out there.

You definitely know how to make a good hip hop track, though. Keep it up.

Return to “The Booth”