GodsDead

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 14
Losses: 17
No Shows: 1

GodsDead

Post by M33Kish »

New song from I for a project (maybe). I feel it needs something, more ad libs and backings? maybe a little autotune? tell me what you think ill return that favor, just leave a link.
Attachments
GodsDead.mp3
(2.36 MiB) Downloaded 457 times
The Meek Shall Prosper... So they say :P
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Re: GodsDead

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

The beat's cool, I can dig that paired up with the topic. I thought your flow was on point, but some areas felt more rushed than others, and because of that it was hard to make out a few of the words, which also tends to take away from your verses a bit. The lyrics, that I could hear, were enjoyable, and there were a few clever lines that stuck out to me... Um, the only other thing I feel is worth mentioning is the ending to your chorus. Im not sure if you are wanting it to sound like that, but I feel like the delivery there should be stronger and more clear. Also, maybe you could add some background lapping vocals with your chorus to help it stand out a bit more... Just some thoughts fam, keep the tracks coming...
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
M33Kish
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 14
Losses: 17
No Shows: 1

Post by M33Kish »

UHHHH thats the shit im talkin bout, ya i was pretty off that day. i had like 2 other songs i did that day we had to trash and set aside, so i can see the rush in it too. and ya i was hoping someone would bring the hook up, imma try and add some backings to it and maybe some more shit to make it not so boring. Thanks essay
The Meek Shall Prosper... So they say :P
Synapse
Potential Emcee
Losses: 1

Post by Synapse »

Your flow makes me happy. Reminds me of some really good old school shit. Apart from a couple parts where you jumbled a few words or lost your mic presence, your rhythm and flow were tight the whole way through. I feel the chorus could use a bit more separation from the verses, but you actually did pretty good with it. The concept is good, and your vocab keeps things interesting. Great job, man, keep it up.

Return to “The Booth”