Cyan - Epilogue

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Cyan - Epilogue

Post by Cyan »

This will be the outro track on the mixtape I've been working on ...

Lyrics
Put your head to my chest – Yes! – Listen here!
My heart speaks – Your dome piece - the engine ear (engineer) –
Can you hear it – Am I screamin’ into a mirror?
Yes! – We could be friends – Don’t “Diss – A – Peer” (disappear)
Four – came n’ went – It’s - re-election year –
On the Top Tier Donkey Kong Conquers fear –
My pen is connected to an IV in my neck n’ every time I get dizzy I take a swig a Carmenere
My True Blood – this is what’ll appear when ya - love somethin’ but got another career –
It doesn’t – pay the bills – but – thrills the brain –Nirvana Cobain – the moniker fades – the product remains
:54
Roocckkkk !!! … Rock On!! … Rock On!!!
Rock onnnnn!!! … Rock On!! …. Rock On !!!!
…. Gotta Live it …. Gonna do it today … Yeah !!! …. Getta outta my way … Cause I ….
…. Rock onnnnn!!! … Rock On!! …. Rock On !!!!
…. I got the key to my cage …. …. It’s Chaos! … Yeah!!! … I’m not afraid -
Rock onnnnnn!!! … Rock On!! …. Rock On !!!!
…. The freedom to be me is my dream …. Yeah!! … What the Fuck can they say ….
1:14
Cop it n’ play – a red square can’t stop it – I chase the rainbow – for what the pot’ll contain – I can’t – move back on these kangaroo legs they got me jumpin track to track - hair weaves n’ trains - been a decade out the game – “Switching Lanes” like Superman’s flame Lois – Know a poet on his best day - Jimmy crack cranium fillet his brain – every song is mignon – I give em all a taste –
1:30

n’ Fischer a checkmate – my Queen is a place I put subpoenas on fake rhymes – then lead em n’ chains – to the beat where came – interrogate em - make em ashamed – I ask em what they mean - they don’t know to say – It could take a few minutes or couple days – they always crack – then they wanna give their rappers away - I put em under protection in a corrective facility – they betray their creators – I put on aviator shades– Fill a grave – break a sweat – stretch – loosin’ up – named my three guns – judge – jury – executioner – I take a moment to remember (how many men’ll never be relevant) when the fans want their artists unintelligent – they want a criminal – call it arrested development – tell me quick – should I spittin’ or spellin’ it – How much Hell can a fella get – goin against the image they insist – I got mimic to get legit – (Shit!) – get green like Al Gore but not lose – Defend - A few good men - musical
Tom Cruise – Text MC’s we been wrongful accused – part time flower the motives to be amused ––
2:23 –
pan (A crowd) I think I’d move –( I’m down) – I got the proof –(I’m proud) of my tunes – do it all without a crew – Spare a prop r’ two – for a dude with an old box as a booth – megabit word docs – on youtube learnin what to do – with - reason audition acid hashin’ out why my drivers r’ crashin’
2:36
PC user – Fuck a Mac – Screen o’ death ass – Grab my nerd hat – Operation Milton Bradley bring it back – (Buzz and then Windows ) – Wiggle my can wires for contact – find the right shape (make static on pan the whole signal) – ahhh - then I tape it like that – Combat the preconception I slack – it’s not work when you love it – ya mother fuckers relax – I’m makin’ rap – (Rock On) practicin’ on my travel guitar in a cabin – they say my music is black – so it’s never outta fashion – my lottery scratcher – winnin’ another ticket but never cash n’ a stack of em at my feet but defeat’ll never happen cause Nathan ain’t havin’ it adamant I’m an animal ya’ll some mannequins in my mandible – I need a fan to fool – Rollin on E but never outta fuel – Mr. Hamilton your comical man - I got my gamma ray – you down to duel – Getcha your muzzle loader – your odds r’ winnin’ r’ big as me being sober – Rover Rover come over - getta piece o’ Yoda – Flippin’ it Motorala maneuver my motive from being a showman to maximizin’ the moment – I’m foamin’ to grind it out n’ get gritty growin’ – don’t get me goin’ – I’m a poet – know it n’ won’t stop r’ slow for no one – – evokin’ forgotten flowers bringin’ in em outta coma – showin devotion – with every beat I greet – so go on -

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/cyan-nathan/14-cyan-epilogue[/soundcloud]
MesaR
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 26
Losses: 35

Re: Cyan - Epilogue

Post by MesaR »

This was different as fuck, I wouldn't listen to it but i give you because i'm not really into singing like rap props for what you do, got mad talent the hook is cool, good luck with ya mixtape bro
..Fuck that gay shit you say on a beat..
Phasewon
Rhyme Master
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Phasewon »

Again this shit was on point musically! I'm feeling the melodies, coming up with catchy melodies is a skill set in its own rather than just strictly lyrical skills, but if I did have one criticism to give it's that the lyrics themselves are lacking, the smooth melodies SOUND good but when I read the lyrics the content and structure is all over the place and I sometimes find it hard to see the relevance in the content or rhymes, but recording wise you know what you're doing, good shit.
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

@Phasewon - Thanks for the feed ... seriously ... but I gotta know ... did you just glance at my lyrics and think ... This shit is a mess ... It isn't displayed in bar form so there's no "Content or Structure"

and the Lyrics are lacking? Because they aren't battle punches and there isn't enough violence dripping off them.

No relevance? I don't think so homie ... This is an outro for a mixtape about my life. Almost every line feeds off of the one before it or refers to the one after ...

Put your head to my chest – Yes! – Listen here!
My heart speaks – Your dome piece - the engine ear (engineer) –
Can you hear it – Am I screamin’ into a mirror?
Yes! – We could be friends – Don’t “Diss – A – Peer” (disappear)
Four – came n’ went – It’s - re-election year –
Four years since my last album
On the Top Tier Donkey Kong Conquers fear –
Life is a game of levels - like the game
My pen is connected to an IV in my neck n’ every time I get dizzy I take a swig a Carmenere
Carmenere is red wine
My True Blood – this is what’ll appear when ya - love somethin’ but got another career –
It doesn’t – pay the bills – but – thrills the brain –Nirvana Cobain – the moniker fades – the product remains
I don't make money ... I won't be remembered ... But my music will remain
:54
Roocckkkk !!! … Rock On!! … Rock On!!!
Rock onnnnn!!! … Rock On!! …. Rock On !!!!
…. Gotta Live it …. Gonna do it today … Yeah !!! …. Getta outta my way … Cause I ….
…. Rock onnnnn!!! … Rock On!! …. Rock On !!!!
…. I got the key to my cage …. …. It’s Chaos! … Yeah!!! … I’m not afraid -
Rock onnnnnn!!! … Rock On!! …. Rock On !!!!
…. The freedom to be me is my dream …. Yeah!! … What the Fuck can they say ….
1:14
Cop it n’ play – a red square can’t stop it
a stop button has a red square
– I chase the rainbow – for what the pot’ll contain
THC
– I can’t – move back on these kangaroo legs
Kangaroos are incapable of jumping backwards
they got me jumpin track to track - hair weaves n’ trains
hair weaves and trains both jump "tracks"
- been a decade out the game –
Never was in the game
“Switching Lanes” like Superman’s flame Lois –
Superman has switched Lois Lanes many times over the years ... you can wiki
Know a poet on his best day - Jimmy crack cranium fillet his brain – every song is mignon – I give em all a taste – Bust your fuckin' head open ha ha
1:30

n’ Fischer a checkmate – my Queen is a place
Bobby Fischer is a famous chess player ... a Queen is a chess piece ... I'm married .. I've got mine
I put subpoenas on fake rhymes – then lead em n’ chains – to the beat where came – interrogate em - make em ashamed – I ask em what they mean - they don’t know to say – It could take a few minutes or couple days – they always crack – then they wanna give their rappers away - I put em under protection in a corrective facility – they betray their creators – I put on aviator shades– Fill a grave – break a sweat – stretch – loosin’ up – named my three guns – judge – jury – executioner – I take a moment to remember (how many men’ll never be relevant) when the fans want their artists unintelligent
This is all one story line about how other peoples rhymes don't mean shit ... I adopt them ... I give them meaning ... and it is awesome
– they want a criminal – call it arrested development – tell me quick – should I spittin’ or spellin’ it – How much Hell can a fella get – goin against the image they insist – I got mimic to get legit
Some people wanna hear the same writing ... the same punches ... the same themes
– (Shit!) – get green like Al Gore but not lose
Get money/Go envirnonmental but not loose the election - mentioned earlier
– Defend - A few good men - musical
Tom Cruise
Tom Cruise was in a movie called a few good men
– Text MC’s we been wrongful accused – part time flower the motives to be amused ––
2:23 –
pan (A crowd) I think I’d move –( I’m down) – I got the proof –(I’m proud) of my tunes – do it all without a crew – Spare a prop r’ two – for a dude with an old box as a booth
I record with a carboard box stuffed with towels around my mic
– megabit word docs – on youtube learnin what to do – with
I taught myself
- reason audition acid hashin’ out why my drivers r’ crashin’
Sound drivers
2:36
PC user – Fuck a Mac – Screen o’ death ass – Grab my nerd hat – Operation Milton Bradley bring it back –
This was a board game that came out in the eighties called Operation
(Buzz and then Windows ) – Wiggle my can wires for contact Can wires = Headphone wires
– find the right shape (make static on pan the whole signal) – ahhh - then I tape it like that – Combat the preconception I slack – it’s not work when you love it – ya mother fuckers relax – I’m makin’ rap
YOU motherfuckers relax while I make tracks
– (Rock On) practicin’ on my travel guitar in a cabin – they say my music is black – so it’s never outta fashion This line is sick ... come on!
– my lottery scratcher – winnin’ another ticket but never cash n’ a stack of em at my feet but defeat’ll never happen cause
I keep making solid songs "Winners"... don't do anything with em ... and feel content
Nathan ain’t havin’ it adamant I’m an animal ya’ll some mannequins in my mandible – I need a fan to fool – Rollin on E but never outta fuel
Rolling on E cstacy but never out of fuel
– Mr. Hamilton your comical man - I got my gamma ray – you down to duel
Mr. Hamilton was famous for being in a pistol duel
– Getcha your muzzle loader – your odds r’ winnin’ r’ big as me being sober – Rover Rover come over - getta piece o’ Yoda – who's next? ... I'm focused
Flippin’ it Motorala maneuver my motive from being a showman to maximizin’ the moment – I’m foamin’ to grind it out n’ get gritty growin’ – don’t get me goin’ – I’m a poet – know it n’ won’t stop r’ slow for no one – – evokin’ forgotten flowers bringin’ in em outta coma – showin devotion – with every beat I greet – so go on -
This just me going bonkers

I'm butthurt!!!
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Post by cyanidesyn »

i dnt c how this is lackin lyrically i guess cuz this aint hardcore rap but this is my type of music it actually means sumthin n has a message wit it u wrote this from within its easy 2 write about bein gangster but a real g moves in silence n teaches others from his or hers mistakes.... big fan cyan n when ur mixtapes done plz send me a copy or a link 4 download good shit hope 2 hear more from u in tha future
Phasewon
Rhyme Master
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Phasewon »

Cyan wrote:I'm butthurt!!!
I can tell, lol no hate homie do your thing.
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

Ha ha! 8)

Return to “The Booth”