Lawgix - Say Goodbye

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Lawgix - Say Goodbye

Post by Lawgix »

This is a beat that Alvin actually sent me and challenged me to do my own thing to it... he posted a video on here from Youtube a while back (can't find the video so just take my word for it lol) but heres what i did with it... take a listen...
"Say Goodbye"
Written By Lawgix
Produced By Lifted 1 Productions
Warrenton, MO
[soundclick]11515949[/soundclick]
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20
Losses: 5

Re: Lawgix - Say Goodbye

Post by K KiLLaH »

I was rocking with it till you started gettin ya backstreet boyz on and started singing n shit lol its ok u kept up with the beat challenge passed u could use a tad bit emotion
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Post by cyanidesyn »

this is different but u cnt call sum1 out 4 makin pop hop when u doin tha same shit not my type of music i cnt really giv much feed bak
K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20
Losses: 5

Post by K KiLLaH »

Lol hold up we hired a singer not do the singin lol

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

word thanx for the feedback.... more is appreciated... and btw its a song to my ex... so thats why i chose to make it sing songy at the end... not on a hip pop tip but i was just tryin to get feedback...

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1

Post by cyanidesyn »

i dig it bro i got hip pop beats 2 its all about how u deliver it
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Lawgix.. even though you pulled some sucker shit with me i'll be the bigger man and say... I Liked this, I thought your rapping was nice on this, I feel like if you were a little louder it would of been even smoother...
I like the beat, the singing was cool.. atleast you don't have a shit voice, you could work on the singing a little bit.. Other then that, I liked this track. this was a lot better then the last thing I peeped,

Good stuff, Keep it up
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16

Post by AntiMaTTer »

really like it when the beat drops and you drop in with it. i know what you mean bout the :talking to your ex via track: as ive done that.
good way to get your point across. This sounds clean to me, the mixing to the singing part sounds good and the doubles on it sound good. the singing aint bad i think either, it fits the melody of the beat i think and the vibe of it. i dont see anything wrong with this. kinda reminds me more of a Cyan type of song he would do lol

IL record:
16-1
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

Haz wrote:Lawgix.. even though you pulled some sucker shit with me i'll be the bigger man and say... I Liked this, I thought your rapping was nice on this, I feel like if you were a little louder it would of been even smoother...
I like the beat, the singing was cool.. atleast you don't have a shit voice, you could work on the singing a little bit.. Other then that, I liked this track. this was a lot better then the last thing I peeped,

Good stuff, Keep it up
Thanx haz and what u mean by i pulled some sucker shit?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Lawgix

Illest Radio

Return to “The Booth”