Cyan - Dance with Chemicals (Age 20)

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Cyan - Dance with Chemicals (Age 20)

Post by Cyan »

Glad to see the site up and running again. Whoever paid the rent ... Thanks!

This will be the forth track on my mixtape. The concept is to make a track for different ages in my life. I've already posted "Sixteen" and "Sun (Age 21)"

Any feed is appreciated. Drop a link and I'll return the favor.

Thanks for giving it a spin! ;)

BTW .. Anyone else having problems with Soundclick "Account Under Review" bullshit? They threatened to permanently cancel my account if another "mixtape" track was posted there. Really dissapointing.

(Lyrics)

The biggest mistake I made in the beginning came from listening to claims – revisionist – or in the vein – Their Advice – a list o’ wishes in mistakes – turnin’ misses into hits – (fiction) – stealin’ base – with a mask on their face – n’ a boast on their breath like they stole home plate n’ the jokes on death.
Six years of beer n’ bowls all a blaze – grifting nice girls – with their hearts displayed – I brushed em all away like a Dorian Grey – n’ a bid for better days – skim the next page (while) - Times – givin’ chase – the vindicator of change – (The) victors give a cheer – (The) victims complain (plain) – I'm lost n’ a maze where the walls are a gauntlet of shame for my faults n’ I’m fallin’ in dog shit – God – gimmie a faucet to wash me off n’ walk my conscious out of the shadow of vultures –
1:04
Where Where Where
Fear – Lives .... n' Brings me to the floor ….
People everywhere – I feel so alone –
I can’t move – but there’s nowhere to go
So I’ll lay here –
n’ Dance with Chemicals …

1:12 (Second Verse)
A little bit manic – prone to panic – stand up n’ cha cha channels r’ jammin’ – I’m floatin’ in the wind again phantom losin commanded n’ hopin’ I land in a land where I handle it - the damage is minimal n’ it’s appearance is identical – Doc said it chemical he got me in Colonipin manacle
Locked up N’ rocked - on a handful – Born American – the imper(ial) pirical evidence I get more from the medic when the depression gets to be a menace n’ then it’s an incentive to get back on my meds the medic’ll give me more to let me get back in debt again – I grind it full time n’ find I’m not flyin’ – I’m sinkin’ – I’m thinkin I need a temporary reprieve ~so~ I’m drinkin’ – Every night n’ justify it like life is short n’ if I can afford it – Fuck it – I get drunk n’ wake in the morning – stressin’ every second like consecutive Normadys - 20 goin on forty –n’ I’m dyin’
(Hook)
2:29
If you are what you smoke – I’m a dope Tryin’ to Rock – but not – made stone – Home with the Door locked – Phone off n’ Blinds closed – A Bock bottles xylophone in my trash – glass on glass but no - cheer at all –(my) talent is pitiful – (my) outlook is cynical– self inflicted n’ critical victim of ridicule – stuck in a visceral loop –- - convincin’ myself I’d eventually venture out the pool of venom I invented as proof – at the root – a met myself in hell – and drew up a truce-

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/cyan-nathan/cyan- ... micals-age[/soundcloud]
pest
Iller Than Thou
Wins: 16
Losses: 15
No Shows: 6

Re: Cyan - Dance with Chemicals (Age 20)

Post by pest »

Man this shit is wierd...
not a bad wierd. just diffrent...
The delivery is something else...

Dope lyrics...
Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
at ya' age you have a 5star skillz,
and believe you're gonna make in the music biz.
i love ya' sht...most definitely...
keep up the good work bro!
K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20
Losses: 5

Post by K KiLLaH »

Yo my nigga you were spazzing this was dope!! Ya flow is insane Im down to collab on whatever you come up with the different style will catch on quick!!
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

yo man i'm glad i listened to this.... this was fuckin fire! i think you should have kept goin when the beat faded... so people know what else you're sayin... but this was sick man... ya flow and delivery is just off the chain bro... i wish i had that shit... but yeah man great song... fuckin great... that hook was fire!
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

whhhaa

shits fire cyan. really like this track and i like how you speak about more personal shit in this one which gives the listener better perspective to what youre rapping about and also gives some connection to others whos gone thru that shit as well. i really like this one. all on point, leme know when your tape is done cuz im coping that shit son

IL record:
16-1
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Y'all went in on this one sonnn! HaHa...I remember doin a semi-kinda diss track to someone on this exact production. I'll tell you what I like most about this...is the fact that you took it into a completley area than I would. The wring and presentation were solid with the chrous in there drawing it's point home. One of the better trakcs trasks that I've I've hear in a while.

You and I my friend should collaborate on sumthin in the near future.
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

hah yeah this shit is crazy man...Props.

the delivery is hella different and so is ya rhyme scheme..
but its all on point ya cant deny that..

im actually still tripping on the transitions from talking to singing and back down..still comes off pretty smooth man..

haha this beat is great..i've done a song to this too...
and just lilke Kurse, my direction or topic was not even close to the same...

i like the originality in your style bro..mic presence is strong too ...

no complaints the mixxtape should be dope!!

Return to “The Booth”