SiPPiN oN SuM BuBBLy

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

SiPPiN oN SuM BuBBLy

Post by Kurse »

So it's no secret that I've been gone for a while when it comes to my time here on illest. But I just want everyone here to know that I haven't forgot about them and everything I learned here on illest. I'm just out in the world right now perfecting my craft, doing shows and working on the full length LP. I'm 6 street albums deep and I'm just looking to break through to the mainstream and give the stores something worth having on the Hip-Hop shelf again! So excuse my absence in the underground scene...I'm still making music, I'm just reaching for a higher brass ring, so-to-speak.

But I've taken a few weeks off from flexing my own projects and decided to bang out some underground collabs with the homies. Here's one we wrapped up last night for the fun of it. I hope you enjoy...feedback is always returned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: "Sippin On Sum Bubbly"
Artist: Kurse ft. HKX, Viral & Tre Tru
Album: "T.B.A."
Written By: R. Bueno, R. Garcia, A. Brunello & T. Hunter
Mixed By: R. Bueno, R. Garcia & T. Hunter
Recorded @ Insane Asylum (Lombard, IL) & The Island (Hawaii)
Anger Manij'ment Entertainment Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2010 ©

[soundclick]9805020[/soundclick]
1st Verse: KURSE
2nd Verse: VIRAL
3rd Verse: TRE TRU
Hook/Chorus: HKX
Attachments
SiPPin On SuM BuBBLy FINAL.mp3
(3.97 MiB) Downloaded 327 times
Markb
Potential Emcee

Re: SiPPiN oN SuM BuBBLy

Post by Markb »

yours was the best verse I didnt really like the second guy and 3rd guy didnt do much
the chorus was gay as hell man I dont get what that was about cha...

anyway props on ur verse

~MarkB~
Deciple
Elite Freestyler

Post by Deciple »

yeah your verse i liked the delivery of it, how its fast pase... the hook im not to fond of. Yeah i aint to fond of Viral's verse.. way slow and just didnt in no since match up to your verse... Tre Tru's verse i liked how he came with that... seems like its read and not much put into the presence... Your verse was definitely the best..but over all its a decent track
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
ProVerseIdy
Potential Emcee
Losses: 1

Post by ProVerseIdy »

This track is pretty good. I was feeling your verse from delivery to the lyrics was nice. The Second verse, he did his thing.. But It could have been upped a little. The Third Verse, I think stood up basically next to yours. I think that the chorus, could have had a little more to it, like some ad-libs ect to make it draw the listener in more.

Overral this track was nice, cleanly mixed.

Keep Up
IntrinsicCadence
Hong Kong Phooey
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Post by IntrinsicCadence »

1st verse- like the fast pace flow, haven't heard u flow like that before.

2nd verse- delivery feels unnaturally slowed up, except for the word 'together' what feels unnaturally sped up. The end of the verse has a better rhythm to it though.

3rd verse- good delivery and rhythm

Hook- matches up with the flows well...

In general, not a fan of the lyrics, too shallow for my taste. The production is well done overall. It's a decent track for what it is, just not the style I enjoy listening to.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

I definitely appreciate the feedback homies
2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

Post by 2xS »

Ite. So I Listened To This Earlier, But Didn't Have Time Ta Leave Sum Feed So Now I Can Do It Lol

Hook Is Not The Best, But By The End Of The 2nd Verse, I Was Bobbin My Head To It, And Shortly After The Song Was Over, I Found Myself Humming It's Tune. Guess U Cud Say It Grew On Me? So It Does Its Effect. I Believe That Since You Named The Song, "Sippin On Sum Bubbly" You'd Keep It On An Alcoholic Topic, But INstead You Took A Sex/Crazy Bitch hook?? IDK, Weird.

1st Verse- Very Smooth Delivery/Style. I enjoy Your Delivery On "I'm Buzzed" Etc Etc. Then When You Went To The Sex Shit, Idk, Considering The Title Of Tha Song Is "Sippin On Sum Bubbly" I Personally Woulda Stuck To That Topic, But I Addressed that In Tha Hook Part. Good Mic Presence BTW. Overall Verse Is On Point For Tha Track

2nd Verse- Sounds Like Your Struggling Finding That Right Energy/Delivery. It Seems VERY Forced. More Rehearsal/Memorization Will Fix That. 'Together' Should've Had A Better Delivery. It Seems Like At The End You Pulled Everything Together, And Flowed The Multiz Smoothely. Good Recovery. Just Try tO Find Your Energy And Delivery And I Think That Forcing Will Disappear

3rd Verse- Ite, Right Off Tha Bat I Can Tell You Coming Nice. "bottoms Up, Champagne Bottle, Tops Pop" Etc. Nice Delivery. Wish Your Verse Was A Lil Longer, Seems Shorter Than The Rest. Maybe Its Me? Overall, Good Shit.

Track Is O/A Nice, If Anything, 2nd Verse Needs The Most Tweaking. Good Shit Tho!
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3

Post by HKX »

Good lookin' on da feed guys I kno dis ain't really a type of track u guys like listenin' 2 but we had mad fun wit it lol sometimes u gotta have sum goofy songs
Boston Sosuckafree Dutch
Rookie

Post by Boston Sosuckafree Dutch »

kool
OTaY!!! U No iTz
Dutchie Babii!!!
www.reverbnation.com/bostondutch
Barcodez Muzik
Typhris
Rookie

Post by Typhris »

...1st - Sliding through smooth, but the tone/voice could be smoother (my opinion) ... Lyrics for the topic are chillin, kept the flow all the way through with the lil' slurr in there which is kool, it is a tipsy track so yea.

..2nd, Coming across as the comic relief on the cut- but the lyrics aint keeping up with his approach (so I feel) Though I feel the last bit of it from "beat of the drum" Dude rolled out proper with that.

3rd.. Pimp on the track- Lyrics aint up, but! His approach makes it work kinda coming across like a pimp rapper haha.

As for the hook its chillin, but for those who don't get G's on them like that in the club are gonna be like "So what if she hugs you/me" Cause they aint get that "Ima get him horny hug" Ya follow?

Overall - Joint chills, type of cut you play when you're driving over to get shortay well knowing you're gonna hit it.
[Center][b]http://www.youtube.com/user/416UFO#p/a/u/1/IuPbt56GZAw
.SkitZo with the Flow, seriously.[/b][/Center]

Return to “The Booth”