Take It All

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
-TraMaTiK-
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 6
Losses: 17

Take It All

Post by -TraMaTiK- »

been a while since ive been in this area so i thought id drop somethin solo that i just did. yall mostly hear me in collabs an never str8 out so im tryna get back into the groove of this. feed will be apperciated and returned.

Produced By: Exile Beats

http://www.www.illestlyrics.com/copyright/?tinl5qzfykg
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Re: Take It All

Post by Lawgix »

this is much better than what i've heard from u man.... hook is cool... the verses when u added the stabs repeating the last word of the verse kinda annoying... tryin to go for that Bun B feel... wasn't really feelin that... verses were good tho... did u mix this??? newayz much props from what i've heard from u man... give this a 7/10 good shit... just work on the stabs... peace
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
-TraMaTiK-
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 6
Losses: 17

Post by -TraMaTiK- »

funny thing is i never listen'd to bun b haha but ya i thought it sounded decent at the time but i see what u mean it is annoyin lol. and ya i mixed it all myself,apperciate the feed man! uppin

-- Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:38 am --

uppinnn!
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

beats mellow..

..sounds clean..pretty steady on da flo like the lyrics alot...

sound really crisp ..i agree with law ya deliv's gettin better..props for that..

uhmm maybe you should do a second backup on the "take it" in the hook..give it a lil body.. other than that
elevation is a proper reason to be proud of this one...stay on ya grind T..1
Mac
Rap King
Wins: 9
Losses: 2

Post by Mac »

Good Shit Man, Nice Style..lol

Yeah You've Came A Long Way On The Audio Tip Since The Last Track I Heard From Ya, An That Was A While Ago. Keep Doin Ya Thing Man.
B E Z ~
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Best track I've heard you drop....EVERRRR. Talk about a huuuuuge growth! You're finally beginning to find that piece of yourself inside that can put tracks together. Whatever you're doin...stick with it. Quality was better, ad-libs were more on point, doubles were lined up nicely.
Really enjoyed not only the track, but your elevation as well.

8.5/10

Return to “The Booth”