Whys It So Hard Video - Kurse

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Yung_Flow
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 4
Losses: 0

Post by Yung_Flow »

[font=Georgia]No Doubt, No Doubt, Dats What's Really Good, Imma Drop A Few In A Lil While

But 1 Question, On Dat Shadowville Joint, Shit Jus' Says "Buffering" When I Try Ta Play A Beat, Is Dat Normal?[/font]
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

It should play it. Only time shit buffer's is if your comp is runnin a bit slow or the website is being gay. In any-case...best bet is to re-start your comp and then visit the site (if your comps been on for a while)

and if you join as a member on their site (which literally takes like 30 seconds)...then any of the beats you hear, you can download for free.
Yung_Flow
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Yung_Flow »

[font=Georgia]Aw Gyea, I Signed Up On Dea, But Immah Restart Dis Ho, I Neva Turn It Off So It Acts Bitch-Made Lolz, & i Think I Added You On Msn Ma Homegirl Natalia Gave Me Yuh Msn I Think, If I Didnt Add You, Pm Me Fa Ma Addy Shit, Don't Like People I Don't Kno Havin' Ma Personal

Tryna Keep It Low-Key
[/font]
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

Aiight, yea Natalia has my info...so I'm sure she gave you the right account. I'm just not logged on right now cuz it's 8:30AM over here and I'm about to start getting ready. My baby girls going to be awake in half an hour and we go every sunday mornin out to breakfast. So when I log on later, I'll accept the add and u can holla at me then.
Yung_Flow
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Yung_Flow »

[font=Georgia]Ah, No Doubt Fam
Natalia's Like Ma Best Friend But I Feel You Fam, Do Watcha Gotta Do Homie

Jus' Scream @ Me Wheneva
[/font]
Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut
Wins: 0

Post by Glamtrash »

Your transitions have improved, but now there's an abundance of them. The song is tight, the video is okay. Not because I think that it should look like something you would see on tv, but because it's lacking in areas. Right concept, wrong direction kind of thing. The slideshows of you and the kid are adorable, and they work. That's not what I'm talking about. It's the 'I'm over here! Now I have sunglasses on! Now I'm in the dark! Now my shirts off! Now I'm in my studio! I'm fuckin Houdini bitches!' that wrecks it for me. One or two is okay, eight is overdoing it. I also think that some of the non kid pictures you used (the law book and jail cell in particular), could have had better pictures in their place. Timing is everything when it comes to matching up the pictures with the bars, and for the most part, you did good there.

All in all, it's not your best video but it was alright nonetheless. 6/10. You still got your point across, which is half the battle of producing. I know you only do this shit for the sake of doing it, but you're improving. This video had a completely different concept than either of the others, and you still managed to pull it off. Good job.
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

ive yet to hear da track n i saw u got a video for it..songs deep...dope as hell..specially cuz i know all of its true and shit...fuck the government!..haha...mad props...
Last edited by Viral on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MagicMark
Rap Assassin
Wins: 13
Losses: 14

Post by MagicMark »

track is crack... nuff' said..

video wise... and im currently doing film studies at uni lol..

like people have said.. too many locations, too many cuts...

camera angles wernt classics.. and bad lighting in certain shots really adds an amateurish feel... also.. obviously the camera isnt killer quality.. as some of it looks a lil fuzzy in areas.. or just not 100% clear..

i would have prefered to see some hand held video shots of you and ya daughter... either playing together, or you rappin' when shes around...

also.. maybe a chick you know to play the mum.. and could do some silent clips of the break up, the effect on the girl.. the effect of paying bills and working hard/ hustling to pay child support... over the music playing.. then cut back to you rappin'..

overall.. a solid enough video.. lacking in certain respects.. but not shameful.. i added you on msn also, so give me a shout..
Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut
Wins: 0

Post by Glamtrash »

I wouldn't even take it that far, the simplicity of it is what makes it his. I just think that a few very minor adjustments could take it from looking like a high school media arts presentation, to s simple, clear-cut amature music video.

Return to “The Booth”