Millz Banned

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

to be clear, im not 'defending' what dude (whoever he is) said.

I would IMAGINE dude was just trying to say the most offensive thing he could think of to piss you. It clearly worked.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

most likely that's wat it was, either way its still some low shit to say, reguardless of who its being said to, its one thing talkin bout somebody's parents like the typical momma jokes everyone has but a little girl..cmon now..that's not right no matter how offensive it is
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1
Losses: 14

Post by Brah-Vo »

IU dont think anyone defendng the dude. Coz thats just plain stupid.
I agree with him gettin bannedd if he said some sick shit like that.
Aka Raiza Sharp, R.A.I
i.Eat.Rappers
Dedicated Emcee

Post by i.Eat.Rappers »

i dont see a difference. yall think banning is gonna solve the world. if yall cant take the heat then get out of the kitchen. He defiantly got to him get his ass back. Thats gonna keep the site going and its gonna have yall getting lyrical.
Panama
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Panama »

Been a long time since I been on...
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Panama wrote:Been a long time since I been on...
Welcome back.

Dude, I Eat Rappers, I hate banning people as well, but when you talk about someones daughter with nasty ass commentary on that subject, we can't just let it slide.

He is one of the only people that has ever been banned on this site, I'll bet not many sites can live up to that hype.
Last edited by complexity on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

i.Eat.Rappers wrote:i dont see a difference. yall think banning is gonna solve the world. if yall cant take the heat then get out of the kitchen. He defiantly got to him get his ass back. Thats gonna keep the site going and its gonna have yall getting lyrical.
Listen, kid. I don't know where the fuck you came from or how the fuck you were raised but there's a line you don't cross. It doesn't matter if it's the internet or not, it doesn't matter if it's a rap site or not (if you're a fucking text rapper, quit thinking you're hot shit. I'm a text rapper and even I know this). A line was crossed. Actually, the line was literally exploded, pissed on, and then leaped across.

I didn't have a problem with Miilz, but what he did was unnacceptable on all levels. If you need beef to become lyrical, then you're not lyrical at all.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

It's not about saving the world either...it's about right and wrong and setting sometype of control and rules for a site that has young people on it as well as artists who just don't care to hear that pedophile-type shit.
i.Eat.Rappers
Dedicated Emcee

Post by i.Eat.Rappers »

i aint starting shit or nothing but dissing family is dissing family. No matter who it is he got on him. This type of shit is happening all over all types of rap sites. im sure with out the beef the site aint gonna be as good. This site not that active as it is, its a good site and basically the reason i registered because i saw lots of funny beef in here. and the people was going at it and it had some nice rappers on here. But if yall gonna delete accounts and bann people over u takin shit to the heart then why dont u sign off? but im noticing yall provoking and acting like yall cant settle ya shit alone. so yall group up on someone. and thats not even a good thing from a new user.

But my thing is this gonna happend where ever. and im seeing riding on this site. Im saying it how i see it if yall wanna hate on me because i dont wanna hate on him to then wdf. Im sure if somebody said something about any one in his family dead or not everybody will laugh about it & quote it.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

^^ We're gonna battle. Check the call-outs in a little bit.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3

Post by HKX »

I eat rappers... I think I speak 4 everyone readin thru dis thread... U A DUMBASS NIGGA u serious kid wtf u on nigga is dis millz lol milly is dat u haha wtf nigga put urself in my boys shoes nigga sorry if u thought dis site was different and all but dat homo disrespected my boy and dis is jus my opinion dats I'm callin u a dumbass nigga so sorry but i keep it blunt on dis bitch kid read wat ur typin down nigga
i.Eat.Rappers
Dedicated Emcee

Post by i.Eat.Rappers »

Alpha Bill you wont be telling me if were going to be battling or not. Dont start coming at me like i have to join ur side or any fucking thing. This is the type of reason why its not that active. Nobody in the family is more special then an other person in the family. I saw family jokes used on illest and racism and nobody is banned yet? and nobody is warned. So i dont know why yall are fast to ban somebody because yall cant go toe to toe. i Dont even know the dude but from what i been seeing yall start shit then run.

Descrimination is just as worse and probably more worse then dissing family. Get a fucking life to all you haters who are tryna start shit with me already.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

Oh I forgot.

You no-show your battles.

My bad.
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

i.Eat.Rappers wrote:Alpha Bill you wont be telling me if were going to be battling or not. Dont start coming at me like i have to join ur side or any fucking thing. This is the type of reason why its not that active. Nobody in the family is more special then an other person in the family. I saw family jokes used on illest and racism and nobody is banned yet? and nobody is warned. So i dont know why yall are fast to ban somebody because yall cant go toe to toe. i Dont even know the dude but from what i been seeing yall start shit then run.

Descrimination is just as worse and probably more worse then dissing family. Get a fucking life to all you haters who are tryna start shit with me already.
Ok, number one, almost everyone in A.M.E can go toe to toe with Millz (obviously).

Dude, it's not even funny what the kid said man and he can come back in two weeks. How is that not fair?

LISTEN CLOSELY, ok...the reason IT'S A BIG DEAL IS BECAUSE KURSE'S DAUGHTER IS A REAL FIGURE TO PEOPLE ON ILLEST, WE KNOW ABOUT HER, WE HAVE SEEN HER, AND SO PROBABLY HAS MILLZ, YOU CAN'T BE SAYING THAT SHIT, IT'S NOT AN IMAGINARY CHARACTER, GET IT??

We have two people on the banlist and millz is the first account that has ever been deleted. All the people who say, Illest is going to die, BLAH BLAH, fucking retards, the site has been up for over 2 years and still does what it does best.

I completely agree that A.M.E seems like it has to much sway on the site and I have pointed it out before myself, but in reality they do 98 percent of their damage without even being admins. They just put out more material and our more dedicated to the site, deal with that also!

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
i.Eat.Rappers
Dedicated Emcee

Post by i.Eat.Rappers »

Im not saying everybody im saying people who delete accounts cant. Obviously if the person could stand toe to toe he wouldnt be complaining and deleting accounts. The thing that i dont see fair with the kid is that other people do all kinds of shit on this site and nobody is banned? yall ignoring what i typed to about the descrimination and shit. But hkx you acting like what im talking about in my shit. Here you are talking shit to the new users because im not acting a certain way or talking shit dawg.

Return to “Illest News”