Baron Enders vs. EcKsTaSy (Topical) Baron wins KO

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

EcKsTaSy
Rhyme Master
Wins: 7
Losses: 5

Baron Enders vs. EcKsTaSy (Topical) Baron wins KO

Post by EcKsTaSy »

6 Bars
House Rules apply
100+ posts to vote (except SplashKing or any of his damn alter egos)
3rd party picks the topic
48 hours from check to spit
Good luck bro

Jayzon picked "Death of a Leader"
Last edited by EcKsTaSy on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enders
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 10
Losses: 4
No Shows: 1

Re: Baron Enders vs. EcKsTaSy (Topical)

Post by Enders »

Death of a leader ~ the time should begin after u acknowledge this. Check

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Pest wrote:[center]"Enders is an enigma wrapped inside of a paradox in the middle of a riddle"[/center]
EcKsTaSy
Rhyme Master

Post by EcKsTaSy »

Check..48 hours bro..10:00am pt on Friday. Good luck
Death of a Leader
Last edited by EcKsTaSy on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enders
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 10
Losses: 4

Post by Enders »

Sorry man, I didnt get the time i wanted to spend on this, so heres a quick six so i dont no show..:
I followed the footprints till there weren’t any, the path was barely visible
He couldn’t of walked this way, but this pathway echoed his pinnacle

Its cenacle to walk the same steps but he led the same dream I have
My leader is gone, I outline the map with my bare hands torn, in half

His ghost tossed the ruler as I tried to measure up, but ill fall short
It's tough, Never thought becoming him would be more than a recreational sport

He left a letter behind as motivational support like he knew it was coming
I tried to read it 100 times calmly but the tears never stopped running

He said to stay calm and level headed, "follow your heart" amongst all things
I read between the lines from start to finish to catch the father in his offspring

I'm a father now, like him, with no guidance but tenderly placed Foot prints in the sand
I'll walk past his ruler, with the same energy to pass my son my memory for his plans
-- Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:13 am --

Damn... I freestyle just so I can make HIS deadline at 10... DAMN. NO SHOW WIN HERE I COME...

-- Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:16 am --

P.S... There are no open battles I was allowed to vote on, Everything was either 50 posts plus, or Ready to be closed.
Pest wrote:[center]"Enders is an enigma wrapped inside of a paradox in the middle of a riddle"[/center]
EcKsTaSy
Rhyme Master

Post by EcKsTaSy »

~My bad bro, car problems this morning...I'll take a penalty stroke for being late...good luck~

He’s gotta gift with his speak, words roll off the lip, and the people believe what he speaks, cuz the words don’t roll off like a script,
His chances aren’t bleak, his swag shows a man with a chip, he comes dressed only sleek, ta show the control of his grip//

The people feel hope jus by his presence givin the future good vibes, it’s the essence of his sentence that makes them feel so alive inside,
They’ve been searchin for years and the years have been nothing but severance and hype, if present is the future of their preference they’re ready to take that new stride//

He knows their lives depend on his moves, he’s tryin to make amends with his pen his signature so smooth,
And they know that his ink can lend them streets, hospitals and schools; knowing that his intentions are to end their sentence of abuse//

They’ve crowded in this courtyard awaiting his arrival, and they’re counting the hours til this amazing revival,
And their thoughts are clouded by the excitement of no longer fighting for survival, been praying and praising a man they’ve never met because of the his smile and title//

Children on shoulders, men and women with tears in their eyes, listening for diction with intelligence waiting for resilience and pride,
Millions carry on with their everyday lives, but it’s these hundreds gathered here wanting the feeling of brilliance and allied//

It’s time to see and hear their new leader of choice, they’ve deserved this moment through blood, sweat and tears, It’s a time to be merry and rejoice, as their fears drift from their thoughts their leader stands 2 feet from a mirror,
He can’t seem to find his voice, the world on his shoulders he’s finally feeling the weight of his peers, as he cocks back the steel one tear fines its way down his cheek perfect from smear, his index finger pulls back as the crowd moves to silent from cheers//

-- Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:56 am --

~ and please, you had to "freestyle"? bro, we had 48 hours, so please don't be sayin that ~ good luck
- Calico -
Novice
Wins: 3
Losses: 1

Post by - Calico - »

Multies: Eck

Vocabulary: B.E.

Flow: B.E.

Imagery: B.E.

Enjoyment: B.E.

Vote: Baron Enders

Good Stories from each. Eck I have already said what I thought about your structure and how you could fix it. Baron very nice piece. I had Eck in multies because you did not use them but they were not needed. Your message came across pretty clearly. Nice Work both of you.

-- Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:36 pm --

If you havent already. Vote in my Battle http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/calic ... 23190.html
[center]*The Elitists*

- Calico -

3rd String QB (A.C Money)

Elightend

[/center]
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17
Losses: 3

Post by Enlightend »

well... i left this long ass expo... and it got deleted...

mvgt Baron... and im not explaining why again.... so take it or leave it
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17

Post by Enlightend »

wow... i really liked ur verse baron flow was good the imagery was very vivid... expecially with the only six short bars... the smoothness of the set ups was amazing... i almost dont believe this was keyed... but it didnt have a very complex rhyme scheme... lyricaly i was very impressed though...

now eck... the story was good but it was very straight forward the multis were there but the flow was not... it seems as if u had alot to write and couldnt fit it in 6 bars... i have read 1 other topical drop from u and it was written the same way... reading the verse it felt like u tried to add more content to make the story seem more vivid but it took away from every other aspect... and still lacked depth in comparison to barons... i mean ur last bar almost doubled over twice

mvgt baron i just enjoyed reading his verse more
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

2-0, (1 vote + penalty was added) since all rules will be strictly enforced, shit happens though, good battle, i'll come back and vote if this isn't done within another 48 hours
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

-Thread Closed & Records Updated-

Baron wins KO

Return to “Closed Text Battles”