slicka vs. dr-krayzie (Krayzie wins 5-3)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Slicka
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

slicka vs. dr-krayzie (Krayzie wins 5-3)

Post by Slicka »

alright 8 bars.......no feeding/flipping due 24 hours from this post consider this my check

-- Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:36 pm --

Dr krayzie its crazy to battle me you must gone Krayzie/
destroy you like haitis, whack ass contagious like untreated rabies/

you got a quarter of my talent always flippin tails cus you scared ta face me/
ya flow got scabbies bittin raps but none of ya punches will phase me/

like liquor your fading,running and evading,the name that your makin is whack...DESCALTING/
ya structure is lackin colloapsin couldn drop hot shit if you took an ippy Cack TABLET/

this faggot not matchin the reaction is... oh shit Dr KRAYZIE is MAD-END/
your not a rapper your acting leave you mentally sick wrist slit on a matress.........ya names gone..Flat-end/

-- Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:31 pm --

this dude had his 24 hours he agreed to the terms in the callout section n he no showed so now what?

-- Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:01 am --

??
dr-krayzie
Potential Emcee

Re: slicka vs. dr-krayzie

Post by dr-krayzie »

hehehe..nyc bro.. Texting!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
[b]doC[/b]
Slicka
Elite Freestyler

Post by Slicka »

wht tha fuck does that have to do wit you no showing??

-- Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:06 pm --

if you have time you get on here n post you got time to drop ya verse hommie
dr-krayzie
Potential Emcee

Post by dr-krayzie »

Smh i fell asleep while textin...

Ayo..faggot my spits CuT INTO THEE..*i'll re-arrange your face* WICKEDLY!!!and after ths experience, " u'll neva be the same again" ...LITERALLY!!!

I got "sweet punches" ey!..il hav u DEVOURED MAN..u cant afford candy! U only "get a Jawbreaker" when i serve u a Super POWERED JAB!!!

See i'll launch a MaD ATTACK..ur friends are against u coz ur Spits ARE BAD AND WACK..so u'll only hear them say "im fully behind you" when they plot to STAB YOUR BACK..

Il walk out here DaMAGE FREE..murder u flawless with FLY KICKS..serve kats on a silver platter like FrIED RIBS..TO CHALLENGE ME? "u lost ur mind" lyk the kids in that movie,SPY KIDS....

VOTES UP!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
[b]doC[/b]
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Punches: Krayzie (Slicka had none)
Wordplay: Krayzie (Slicka had none)
Nameplay: ---
Personals: ---
Multies: Krayzie (Both were poor)
Flow: ---

Both need to up their game. But Krayzie at least had some semblance of a punch in his verse.

+1 Krayzie
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Post by Riggz »

Slicka
2/5, first off you were too repetitive in the set up. Speaking of setup, you should try setting up your first line where it compliments the 2nd line. Also try to get a little more current on your punches. Nice try at multies tho
2.5/5 The set up was better than the punch here… you should’ve switched it around; however it would not resolve the fact that the punch is universal. Nothing personal about it
like liquor your fading,running and evading,the name that your makin is whack...DESCALTING/
ya structure is lackin colloapsin couldn drop hot shit if you took an ippy Cack TABLET/
2/5 Again, switch the lines around in this bar, also what country are you from? I ask because of the “ippy” cack tablet remark
your not a rapper your acting leave you mentally sick wrist slit on a matress.........ya names gone..Flat-end/
2/5 Not sure what the “end” part of these lines were added for. Also, you should try making your lines one whole sentences rather than 3 word phrases that are random at best
8.5/20 Below average
Dr Krayzie
Ayo..faggot my spits CuT INTO THEE..*i'll re-arrange your face* WICKEDLY!!!and after ths experience, " u'll neva be the same again" ...LITERALLY!!!
2/5 I give you points for rhyming at least, but other then that, you’ll need to put more thought into your lines. You’ve said nothing here that is even remotely targeting your adversary directly, nor was there even a punch thrown.
I got "sweet punches" ey!..il hav u DEVOURED MAN..u cant afford candy! U only "get a Jawbreaker" when i serve u a Super POWERED JAB!!!
2.5/5 points for relating your entire set up and punch around candy, but it’s universal nonetheless.
See i'll launch a MaD ATTACK..ur friends are against u coz ur Spits ARE BAD AND WACK..so u'll only hear them say "im fully behind you" when they plot to STAB YOUR BACK..
2/5 Mad/attack, bad&wack, stabyourback… it’s a sad attempt at multies, but an attempt none the less.

Il walk out here DaMAGE FREE..murder u flawless with FLY KICKS..serve kats on a silver platter like FrIED RIBS..TO CHALLENGE ME? "u lost ur mind" lyk the kids in that movie,SPY KIDS....
2/5 Like the “KIDS” in the movie Spy “KIDS”.. I don’t know what was more redundant, this or the crazy rant in the beginning of Slicka’s? Not to mention that nothing related in either of the lines (not even within the lines themselves)
8.5/20 Below average
You both really need to work on punches more. Slicka gets my vote with at least one direct attack at Doc, no matter how sad of attack it was. Get more creative guys.
+1 Slicka
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
Slicka
Elite Freestyler

Post by Slicka »

1-1 uppin
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

Punches: Krayzie
Word play: Krayzie
Name play: slicka
Personals: tie
Multies: slicka
Flow: Slicka
Enjoyment: Slicka
consistancey: Slicka
overall: Slicka

nuff said ^^^
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Slicka
Elite Freestyler

Post by Slicka »

2-1 uppin thanx for voting
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Honestly, this was a little different than I expected, and let me say why. Not only did Krazyie come at this like it was a battle, but he put a topical approach feel to it with his lines. It seemed he was actually thinking of it as a fight, and putting that down on paper.

Obviously, that goes to the creative side of things.

Here's my break down of the other cats...

Flow - Slicka
Multi's - Krazyie
Punches - Krazyie, by a slight edge. Slicka, you have great concepts fam, but don't seem to be worded as great as the could.
Personals - Eh, didn't see too much of it. Flashes here and there. Tie.
Creativity - Krazyie

Over-all, this is a close battle where both participants could read some stuff from Jack Da Rippa, Scott James, Domino, Cee 4, and some of the other top battlers on the site, tohelp with your delivery of your concepts. I hope both of you keep the styles you have though, because it is refreshing to the site and different. Conforming only takes away from individuality.

MVGT - Krazyie
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Slicka
Elite Freestyler

Post by Slicka »

thanx for voting 2-2
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

wow. no.

no.

wtf.

absolutely not.

weak.

weak.

decent.

real bad.

this was one of the weakest battles ive ever read.. no offense but it was..

my vote goes to
DR KRAYZIE
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Slicka
Elite Freestyler

Post by Slicka »

2-3
NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
Losses: 28
No Shows: 10000

Post by NoVeL »

Personals: Slicka
Punches: Tie
Wordplay: Slicka

MVGT: Slicka

Just Hadda Better Flow To Me, Coulda Went Anyway.
Slicka
Elite Freestyler

Post by Slicka »

3-3 uppin

-- Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:25 pm --

uppin

Return to “Closed Text Battles”