Lawgix - Done With Life

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Re: Lawgix - Done With Life

Post by Lawgix »

word Riggz ain't no hate comin from this side... just havin some fun... instead of bein my up tight self like i normally am... we str8... i just take shit n give it right back... haha... thanx for the feed on the track man... appreciate it...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

Re: Lawgix - Done With Life

Post by 2xS »

I Like This. Kind Of Has A Back Against The Wall Mood, But Then A IDGAF Mood. Intro Is A Good Touch. Mixed Well, A Slight Turn Up I Guess, But Idk, It Sounded Fine To Me. Good Delivery, And I Cosign What Was Said About Your Delivery At Times. Beat Choice Is Good As Well. You Stayed On Topic, Kept It Thorough Throughout. Impressed! Damn Man. . The Gun Shot Effect Seems Muffled. . .The Cocking Was Nice, But The Shot Itself Just Seems Too Deep And Trapped. . .The 3rd Verse Is Your Best IMO. The Way You Delivered It At The Beginning Was Smooth And Nice. I Like What You Did With This Song. Overall, Good Drop
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles

Return to “The Booth”