Teen Kills Himself Online - Gets Lol's As Comments

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Teen Kills Himself Online - Gets Lol's As Comments

Post by complexity »

Last edited by complexity on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

yeah, thats real fucked up. But to be honest, i can see the same thing happening, not necessarily here, but for sure on other boards ive been on. Theres been threads like that, and people have been like "do it" just fucking around. Albeit very, very fucked up.
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

man thats kinda like wot u say to dead silence
The Eagerness Is Putrid My Fluids Acid Leaves You Vexed Like Black Holes
Your Inept To Correct Stretched Like Fat Folds Perplexed Like Castro
I'm So Tenacious With Rhymes Sensatious So Patient With Lines
While You Fill Your Writtens With Filler And So Stay Vacant In Mind
I'm Amiable But Too Your Haters I Appease Your Arcane Admissions
Dark Games No Vision Your Avarice Lead To Scarred Shamed Partitions
So Callous In His Candor You Have To Coerce For Neglect
For Worse Or For Best I'm Confidant With A Verse Of Respect

!!ILLEST MINDS!!
Dead Silence
God's Given Curse
Wins: 6
Losses: 34

Post by Dead Silence »

^but iwouldnt because im not a dumbass

ne ways bout this

that is real fucked up some people are real sick.
theres some websites out there that show people torturing other people and just fucked up shit
Faith
El Original
Potential Emcee
Losses: 0

Post by El Original »

how did he kill himself? i dont get it
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

Depression pills.

Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Man ..
People Need to know when to be a friend , and when To fuck around ..
A Life Could Of been saved if one of Those Dickheads Wanted To Talk To The kid And Let Him Express Himself And Try To comfort Him , On No Gay Shit
Cause What i'm Sayin isn't Gay .. It's Real ..
Everybody Needs a Shoulder To Lean On Sometimes.. Some jus Go Without That N Can Stay Without That Shoulder Foreva... But Kids Like this Man They can't Take that Pressure...
Real Talk People Need To Do What Dey Can To Help Others...
R.i.p...
Elizabeth
Potential Emcee
Losses: 1

Post by Elizabeth »

Thats mean
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

No offence but if some pussy wanna take himself out then thats up to him. Thats his right. It must be terible for his family knowing he did it like that. Anyway my condolences go out to his family coz from what i heard they were pretty normal.I heard his sister on the news saying he was just a normal guy. thats the problem these days. dumb muthafuckas think their life is hard when they dont know shit about what actually goes on in the real world.

i mean i dont give a fuck, this guy can rot in his own shit as far as im concerend. Any coward who kills themselves and puts that strain on his family is a bitch. straight up this guy is an asshole. i have lots pf sympatny for his family but none for him. fuck him and thats harder for me to say than you would think.

Condolences to his family
Last edited by Cee4 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

No Comment ..
No Comment At all ..
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

Cee4 wrote:No offence but if some pussy wanna take himself out then thats up to him. Thats his right. It must be terible for his family knowing he did it like that. Anyway my condolences go out to his family coz from what i heard they were pretty normal.I heard his sister on the news saying he was just a normal guy. thats the problem these days. dumb muthafuckas think their life is hard when they dont know shit about what actually goes on in the real world.

i mean i dont give a fuck, this guy can rot in his own shit as far as im concerend. Any coward who kills themselves and puts that strain on his family is a bitch. straight up this guy is an asshole. i have lots pf sympatny for his family but none for him. fuck him and thats harder for me to say than you would think.

Condolences to his family
He had serious depression. One of the worst things you can do about depression is become more depressed by others. Depression pills are also known to increase thoughts of suicide. If you combine all that its a lethal dose. Its not like he felt like you or I when we are depressed about something. He was medically in a constant state of depression and obviously didn't get help, instead got the opposite.

Haz
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Haz »

Exactly.
He Needed some1 To Atleast Help Him out a Little Bit ,
Some1 To Talk To ... goin Thru Constant Depression Sucks...
And People Eggin Him On To Kill Himself Was jus Icin On the Cake
Fuck Those People...
He Wasn't a Coward
He Had Problems ,It Seems Like No One Helped Him With His Problems
And Depression just Drives you insane To The Point you Don't Wanna Breathe..
Not Light Depression Heavy Depression...
Anyways
The Kid gets My Sympathy No Doubt , Wish Someone Could of Talked To Him & Made Dood Feel a Little Better ( Would of Prevented a Death) Think About it.. a Death That Can Be Stopped!...And It Wouldnt Be To Hard To Stop...
Could of Been Stopped By Jus Sittin Down And Talkin To The Kid .. fuck ..
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

fuck this "oh he was mentally deprssed shit" whats so bad in life that u need to go and kill yourself online. if u knew real pain then thats fair enough but this guy`s family are all in shock like this was unexpected. people hide behind labels such as "depression" far too much for my liking. if u cant man up to life then i have no sympathy if u kill yourself. your family yes but you no.
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

dont get me wong here the people egging him on are scum but straight up this guy is a bitch. could u imagine doing that to your parents? i mean think of the stress their going through and then add the media circus on top of that which u knew it would bring. the guy wanted atention and he got it. fuck him. i mean this shit makes me mad when you think of people you knew who are dead but never got the chance to "opt out". i mean fair enough its his life he can do what he like but i see him as weak coward. and id still say that if someone close to me did the same thing
Miilz
Rap Assassin
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by Miilz »

im Just Putting In My Two Cents. This Kid is Not Only a idiot, But Selfish. He Didnt Needa Put His Family Through it And Die On The Fucking Bed. Everyone Has Got Depressed Sometime in Life, Have Yall Killed ya Self? No. The Boy is A Fuck Bag, it's Fucked Up But Stupid Same Time.

Return to “The Lounge”