Millz Banned

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Millz Banned

Post by complexity »

Millz was completely out of line with a custom title that he placed under HKX's name.

Everybody knows that I highly discourage banning and deleting accounts, but in this one condition will accept it.

Millz will be banned for 2 weeks, at the end of that 2 week period, he will have the opportunity to make a public apology for his actions.

Kurse won't accept the apology in any situation, but if I feel he has come to realization of his ignorance, I will reinstate him to start his account over.

If he doesn't want to apologize, he is a complete scumbag and we don't want him anyway.

If you're going to defend Millz, understand you will lose a lot of respect on this site.

Thank you.
Last edited by complexity on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Ok So What Did The User Title Say.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

not to seems rude or anything but what did the subtitle say just curiosity
The Eagerness Is Putrid My Fluids Acid Leaves You Vexed Like Black Holes
Your Inept To Correct Stretched Like Fat Folds Perplexed Like Castro
I'm So Tenacious With Rhymes Sensatious So Patient With Lines
While You Fill Your Writtens With Filler And So Stay Vacant In Mind
I'm Amiable But Too Your Haters I Appease Your Arcane Admissions
Dark Games No Vision Your Avarice Lead To Scarred Shamed Partitions
So Callous In His Candor You Have To Coerce For Neglect
For Worse Or For Best I'm Confidant With A Verse Of Respect

!!ILLEST MINDS!!
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1
Losses: 14

Post by Brah-Vo »

Yeh what did it say?
Aka Raiza Sharp, R.A.I
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional

Post by Brah-Vo »

Ahh fuck cant edit. But it must've been pretty bad for him to get banned for it.
Aka Raiza Sharp, R.A.I
8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

what did it say?

I demand answers.

And seriously, it better have been really, really fucking offensive for you the ban him.
i.Eat.Rappers
Dedicated Emcee

Post by i.Eat.Rappers »

i was readin the threads and shit & it do seem unfair. I aint getting in this but i did see people talking shit on him and yall not doing nothing. but as soon as dawg say something back he's banned? wdf that shit aint rite and who is dawg who deleted his account? for admins yall aint doing shit like yall should yall just doing this out of hate. never seen the title but im sure no matter what it said there was no reason 2 ban and delete his account. its a fuckin rap site duh theres gonna be beef. for dawg who got mad & did this shit. he dont even deserve his spot in admin. thats all on him if he mad about shit dawg needa settle it out lyrically in scriptures or in audio chambers. that just proves yall aint keepin it real. i seen the shit my self and it looks like yall acting cool bkus yall admins .but im just speaking my mind on how i see it. and btw dont start callin me shit bkus im speakin my mind yall just tryna stur up shit & start beef. nobody gotta be on a certain side.
i.Eat.Rappers
Dedicated Emcee

Post by i.Eat.Rappers »

i meant i seen them beefing my self.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

shit if u wanna kno wat he said go read thru da shoutbox its all there Kurse stated it plain and simple millz done fucked up real bad i would've done da same shit man dats way beyond disrespectin someone like dat especially someone dat was even a part of it dunno y he did it i'm guessin he was tryin 2 be funny but check out da shoutbox read closely cuz wat da nigga left me on my shit was not koo niggaz, dunno how muthafuckers would disagree wit dat shit and ain't none of us talked shit bout his loved one's like he did fuck dat shit dat nigga deserved 2 get his shit deleted fuck millz
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3

Post by HKX »

Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Shit If Millz Said Somethin About Dat Niggahs Daughter
then Fuck Um.
i Almos Did Some Shit Like That.. But i Realized Thats Crossin The Line..

Anyways Let Millz Come Back ... Jus Smash Um..
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

i.Eat.Rappers wrote:i was readin the threads and shit & it do seem unfair. I aint getting in this but i did see people talking shit on him and yall not doing nothing. but as soon as dawg say something back he's banned? wdf that shit aint rite and who is dawg who deleted his account? for admins yall aint doing shit like yall should yall just doing this out of hate. never seen the title but im sure no matter what it said there was no reason 2 ban and delete his account. its a fuckin rap site duh theres gonna be beef. for dawg who got mad & did this shit. he dont even deserve his spot in admin. thats all on him if he mad about shit dawg needa settle it out lyrically in scriptures or in audio chambers. that just proves yall aint keepin it real. i seen the shit my self and it looks like yall acting cool bkus yall admins .but im just speaking my mind on how i see it. and btw dont start callin me shit bkus im speakin my mind yall just tryna stur up shit & start beef. nobody gotta be on a certain side.
If it was for any other reason, Kurse would have lost his admin.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

I think Plex, Jesus, Viral, Koms and everyone else on the panel of Admins knows me better than that. I think they know that if deleted someones account...that I would damn well do it for a reason that could be justified.

I don't get twisted over net beef. Someone says something to me...you don't hear me crying about how my nuts hurt about it! Nahhh...I say something back. And yes eat.rappers...my history has shown that I'll express my thoughts on a track. I'll battle it out with anyone who wants it. As an artist, that's what I do. But Miilz wasn't dissin me on a track. Ignorant nigga was putting out sexual slander about my 6yr old daughter.

If you don't think someone should be deleted or punished for that...and you want to defend ol' boy...then you're just as sick as he is.

I've always tried to be an unbiased admin. I've played around with other people before when we argue. Anytime you squabble wit another nigga...someone always wants to get deeper under the skin than the other guy. But there is such thing as 'distasteful' attacks. Miilz took it upon himself to display one and he got what I felt was deserved. I told Complexity what I did...I wasn't tryin to hide it, but I also explained to him the whole story. Plex has a reputation of being one of the most fair and unbiased Owner/Admin & member here on illest...so if I was in the wrong I truely believe he would tell me so and act accordingly. So don't think that he favors me over anybody else...but Illest being HIS site, he will dictate what type of behavior he wants and doesn't want on this site. He told me himself that personally he wouldn't have handled the situation in the manner that I did...but my actions weren't unjustified. I knew what I was doin when I did it and was willing to accept the consequence's no matter what Plex's decision was.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

it was beyond disrespectful,...if u have to get so low and talk shit towards/about somebody's family.. especially a child then ur on the wrong fuckin site
8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0

Post by 8th »

EkomS wrote:it was beyond disrespectful,...if u have to get so low and talk shit towards/about somebody's family.. especially a child then ur on the wrong fuckin site

LOL. Yeah, a battle rap board is no place for shit talking.

Return to “Illest News”