I'm having fu**in* Deja Vu

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

8th wrote:
Kurse wrote:only place I sticky is in the creation chamber. And I don't sticky all my shit either. I do it everytime I make a new release that I care to share with illest. Then I take the old sticky down and put the new track up! It's been that way since forever. Why!? I dunno.

yeah, well thats abusing your admin powers, stickying YOUR threads above others, just cause you can.
Gee...i didn't know that by sticking a new song every few weeks was hurting the other members of illest. I'm such an abuserrrrrr....BOOWHOOO

I ain't got a prob wit you 8th...but seriously...are u gonna sit there and try to tell me that by my doing that, it's a huge issue and I should have my admin taken away for it? Hell...I do it in a sub-forum that you don't even participate in. So you'd be the last person it would effect anyway! Not that anybody's effected or really cares about it.
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

no one has ever said shit about the sticky threads in the chamber..if it was such a problem i think people would mention it....so if its such a butt hurt situation then that can be changed....not to mention...im always letting plex know shit about glitches n wat not goin on da site...n i attempt to fix em before their even visible...if i cant...i let him know about it....im not sure why alotta da people dat r admins...r admins...half rnt even on anymore...if any admins should be removed it should be the ones that werent here from the begining...that some how got made an admin recently in da past like 8 months or so...n make all of them moderators...and the ones that r admins and dont sign on ever...can get put to normal members...not even mods.....point is...in the end...plex will decide what happens...so theres no point for all the bicker n banter
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

i dont see the admin situation as a problem. the site runs well in my opinion. certain people just seem to wanna have problems.

and the editing posts thing is kinda gay. its not a big deal either but of course people gonna get emotional if their reputation is affected. after all everything on a rap site like this is based on reputation and what people think of each other and their skills. if there was no egos then illest would be nothing
8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0

Post by 8th »

Kurse wrote:Gee...i didn't know that by sticking a new song every few weeks was hurting the other members of illest.

Well, you are clearly having an unfair advantage because of it. Your thread stays permanently at the top, whereas anyone else's will fall off the front page pretty quick.

I don't drop really anything, so it doesn't effect me at all. It does effect the people that drop in chambers.
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

But what advantage am I having?
I feedback advantage? I popularity advantage? I don't see where I get an advantage due to the fact that I'm not really gaining anything. I drop audios on illest to share and network with other artists. And like I said...I drop every few weeks and take the last "sticky" item I did down and replace it with the new. So it doesn't always stay up there...it goes through rotation as well.
To be honest...I bet if you added up every track shared with the chamber from an artist in my camp...that we'll make up almost half of the drops in there. No joke! With the exception of the few other participating members like Symbolikull, Tramatik, KG the Kid & Dead Silence...nobody drops consistant in the Creation Chamber like myself, Viral, and my other labelmates that I've introduced onto illest. (I'm not naming every artist that's ever dropped in the chamber, that would be obnoxious, so if you're not listed don't take offense!) And that's not me being cocky..that's a fact. And the number of threads we've started under the chamber'll prove that.
If it were an issue...there's a thread that audio artists can complain and share their thoughts in. Nobodies said a thing in the year and a half I've been here.

(Only reason I named those few other members that participate in the creation chamber was cause they're more consistant with drops compared to other members. The one's I named have shared atleast 5 or more audios over the years)
8th
Rap Professional

Post by 8th »

I'm not really sure how you don't see how it is obviously an advantage for views and feed.

Your posts are on the front page of the forum longer. Period. That equals an advantage.

As I said, I don't really care that much. But this is not the AME rap forum, it's illest lyrics. I appreciate the fact yall are proud of your drops. So are other people that worked just as hard, but don't have admin powers to sticky there shit to the top to ensure views.

Do whatever you want. It's not my forum. But thats an advantage.
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

If you say so. haha

Sad thing is...is even when their "sticky'd"...they still get less feed than other members who drop. There's no hate though. People listen and feed what they want to feed. No matter if it's hot-fiya...or baby-butt butter sauce!
8th
Rap Professional

Post by 8th »

I don't get whats so hard to understand.

but it's whatever.

Use your unfair advantage while ya got it.
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

^ lol
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

Alpha Bill wrote:[font=Comic Sans MS]Ekoms doesn't even sign on.[/font]
im on right now

(and i refuse to be removed)
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

lol ya'll are full of bitchassness, who the fuck cares man...

JUST STOP EDITING PEOPLES POST and we good.
Dead Silence
God's Given Curse
Wins: 6
Losses: 34

Post by Dead Silence »

heres a solution to the Kurse thing
Kurse u have ur own forum in the personals dont ya.
than to solve the problem post it there.
Faith
Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut

Post by Glamtrash »

Wow there is far too much testosterone in this thread.

No one has ever said jack shit about Kurse and Viral stickying their shit in the Creation Chamber...and why is that? Because a) they don't abuse the privilege and switch out one for another, and b) No one gives a flying fuck. Now you're all just bitching for the sake of bitching(which makes you worse than women btw).

As for making a decent "mod squad" (demoting people etc). It would be a long drawn out process that would just start a lot of shit which no one really has the time to deal with right now. Granted, some people aren't around anymore - but they're also not editing your shit or giving you a reason to whine to Plex. Maybe this is your issue? I mean really, what harm are they doing you?

Also, people need to stop bitching to Plexi-poo unless it's some sort of technological problem - That's why there are other Admins.

And Bill, you're doing that high-horse thing again. Jump off child.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

gotta agree with double fl.

if ur shit was edited, just let me know where and wat in a pm, when i get to it i'll fix it, yea some admins r abusing their powers, but removing them would just make more drama, btw.. im back on illest so dont say im not active n e more, yea i took a break.. i always do.. but now im back so dont bring that shit up
Dead Silence
God's Given Curse
Wins: 6
Losses: 34

Post by Dead Silence »

well if plex thinks that some mods or admins needa be removed let him do it. fuck em if they bitch. its just a fuckin rap forum. and its not like their gettin paid for it. they failed to live up to what they was suppose to and they got "fired" in a sense simple as that.
Faith

Return to “Illest News”