I'm having fu**in* Deja Vu

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

I'm having fu**in* Deja Vu

Post by complexity »

How many TIMES do I have to post this same GOD DAMN thread.

About two years ago when this fucking site was started. We had a decent amount of active members and never once did somebody edit another's post or change their avatar.

It's a weak way to get the 1+ on somebody because they're powerless against it.

I don't know, why we need any administrators in the first place. Mods, I can understand.

If I sign onto my messenger one more time, and have people messaging me about editing posts or avatars. I'm going to remove all administrators with no exceptions. That is not a threat, it is just a fact.

Some of us our trying to live our lives while others want to play retarded games all day.

It is unfuckingbelievable that the least valuable people to the site tend to have the most power and longevity.

Yes. I get annoyed as fuck by the people who cry to me and give them an attitude, but they still have a legitimate beef. Other forums don't work like this. I always prided Illest on the lack of administration that we would use. I obviously can't do that anymore.

Editing posts is one of the most lamest things I have seen to date. The odds of somebody going back and reading their own posts are unlikely.

As for people who say, all of this is ruining the forum and activity, bare in mind that Illest is more active now than it ever has been.

I won't have the people who are not active at all on the site anymore continue to work against the progress.

That is my peace.

Am I the only one who is having Deja Vu?

(***When I*** remove all administrators, they will all be placed as moderators in a few forums and if you're not known for doing moderation, you will not have a spot because that would be pointless)

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

Agreed. That shit is ridiculous and wildly immature.

You really don't need any admins, like you said.
Subsist
Rap Professional
Wins: 11
Losses: 16

Post by Subsist »

I told you plex.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

you should remove all admins now.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

[font=Comic Sans MS]Subsist - Shut the fuck up. Like you're the fucking don mega and you just know how to do everything right. You aren't even active enough to be a moderator, you could barely show up to battles on time, and yet you try to tell other people what to do.

You have your nose so far up your own ass I'm surprised you can breathe. But, it does explain why the only thing that comes out of your mouth is shit.

"I told you Plex" "Hey Plex, do this and do that". Come up with your own fucking ideas. You think you're the first one to mention how many admins we have on this site? And moderators? Every new member mentions it because no other site is like that.

Think of your own concepts and ideas before you take credit for someone elses, or in this case, everyone elses.

No admin besides Plex, Me, and I believe 16 Micz does anything. The admins that have admin power, no offense to Kurse or Viral, sticky their material so it's above everyone elses. Domino changes posts. Drunken Jesus I don't think even signs on anymore. Lawgix? Seriously? Whens the last time he signed on. Ekoms doesn't even sign on.

I'm no saving grace, but I do what I'm supposed to, but even I'm not active hardly being I work 2 jobs now.

Moderators? Blitz? Wre-Right? RH1NO? Diverse? I don't give a fuck what they did in the past, they have no reason to still have any authority when they come back because they essentially abondoned Illest so why should they keep their status?

Like 16 Micz said, de-admin everyone now. You've given too many second chances as it is. You've been plenty patient, and it's time for the high and mighty to be brought back down to earth.[/font]
Dead Silence
God's Given Curse
Wins: 6
Losses: 34

Post by Dead Silence »

^that is what i was trying to say. about getting a new staff.i know bill just said about think of ur own ideas adn dont take credit for others. but that is truely what i was trying to say before bout changing staffs. If you come back to illest dont expect to have the powers u had
Faith
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

Post by 16 Micz »

Dead Silence wrote:^that is what i was trying to say. about getting a new staff.i know bill just said about think of ur own ideas adn dont take credit for others. but that is truely what i was trying to say before bout changing staffs. If you come back to illest dont expect to have the powers u had
anyone care to interpret?

but honestly, i doubt plex would take all the admins just cause bill says so...
you have no idea the controversy that would cause, and that would not, in any way shape nor form be a good decision for the forum..NOT THAT WE DO ANYTHING, but i think plex knows what would happen if he took everyones admin..

except mine =]
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Alpha Bill wrote:[font=Comic Sans MS]No admin besides Plex, Me, and I believe 16 Micz does anything. The admins that have admin power, no offense to Kurse or Viral, sticky their material so it's above everyone elses. Domino changes posts. Drunken Jesus I don't think even signs on anymore. Lawgix? Seriously? Whens the last time he signed on. Ekoms doesn't even sign on.[/font]

I do use my admin still, thank you. I'm just not like "HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT ME...I'M AN ADMIN!" I stay low-key about it and make only the adjustments that are needed as they come around. Ask Dom or anybody else. If they've ever needed sumthin, all they need to do is IM me and I'll make their adjustments for them. Let's see...last time I was asked to do anything was ummm...last week. Dead Silence needed to mod abilities given to him under the sports thread. TGYH said it was all good...so all he needed to do was ask.
and he did.
So yea...I do more than just sticky material Bill. Only place I sticky is in the creation chamber. And I don't sticky all my shit either. I do it everytime I make a new release that I care to share with illest. Then I take the old sticky down and put the new track up! It's been that way since forever. Why!? I dunno. Maybe because for the longest time I was the only one making the bulk of the drops in the creation chamber!
So don't go thinkin ur the only one who does shit around here Bill. Plex, Dom, and alot of others know that I use my admin to help them out with whatever since I am logged onto illest so damn much!
As for people who whine and cry about their threads being changed. Grow up. It happens to all of us. My posts have been changed too, but I don't complain. Only time I ever complained about it was when someone tried to edit the rules in one of my battles. Other than that...it's baby shit. And if you're an individual that tends to "BOOWHOO" in Plex's IMbox...then outside therapy is suggested. Leave dude alone...he's got enough shit on his plate. Thats why other admins exist. If you have a problem...take it up with one of us. And if ur problem is with one of the Admins...then take it up with a different admin. Is life really this God damn hard!?!?
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

All kinds of great points.

As I've mentioned before, some of the moderators don't update (because of a bug in phpbb), you can go into the admin and see who actually has mod status.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Subsist
Rap Professional

Post by Subsist »

i agree with u bill. im not very original with my ideas even though i suggested to remove the admins like 3 fuckin years ago? . ur just mad i ripped ur ass in the tag team tourny.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

If you really think your verse was anything better than mediocre I hope your TNT vest blows up soon.
Subsist
Rap Professional

Post by Subsist »

wtf, this fag wants to blow my tnt.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

You got KO'd. Don't talk shit, junior.
8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

Kurse wrote:only place I sticky is in the creation chamber. And I don't sticky all my shit either. I do it everytime I make a new release that I care to share with illest. Then I take the old sticky down and put the new track up! It's been that way since forever. Why!? I dunno.

yeah, well thats abusing your admin powers, stickying YOUR threads above others, just cause you can.
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

well one comment and now all the admins are argue in really wierd shit but well if theres only like 9 admins every one will have to deal with that

3 for texts and stuff
3 for audio's and stuff
3 for the chill n shit

simple sorry about and stuff or n shit jus hurryin up really
The Eagerness Is Putrid My Fluids Acid Leaves You Vexed Like Black Holes
Your Inept To Correct Stretched Like Fat Folds Perplexed Like Castro
I'm So Tenacious With Rhymes Sensatious So Patient With Lines
While You Fill Your Writtens With Filler And So Stay Vacant In Mind
I'm Amiable But Too Your Haters I Appease Your Arcane Admissions
Dark Games No Vision Your Avarice Lead To Scarred Shamed Partitions
So Callous In His Candor You Have To Coerce For Neglect
For Worse Or For Best I'm Confidant With A Verse Of Respect