Who is banned?

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Typeo
Rap Assassin
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Post by Typeo »

ha, I'll have some fun. I need a workout like I used to get.

All 3 of you compose a lil verse, and I'll respond to it.

I love your bullshit rant there too Bill, since it makes no sense. I put out something because I had no will to write something with your piece of shit you wrote. Sorry, I only try when it is actually competition.

So as I said, all 3 of you compose something and I'll respond. Nothing less.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

Wow, sounds like someone who sucks now and who sucked before.

Amazing.

If it was so bad...why did you have it re-evaluated? Also..why did you keep trying to explain your punches (or lack there of) AND cry about votes? Stupid cunt. No will to write? Then why'd you say you would beat all 3 of us? LMAO. God damn your excuses get more stupid by the post.

I refuse to waste my time on you writing another verse. You were 6-7 before I beat your ass, your losses were still in negatives, what makes you think that you're good? Honestly.

Including DJ's and Plex's vote for me, that would make the battle...after re-evaluation, 7-0.

Wow. God damn you must suck. I mean...you even REQUESTED DJ and Plex, in the topic, specifically, their names, and still didn't get a single vote for you.

Pathetic. It just goes to show how shitty you are. Not only can you not admit you were beat fair and square, you have to cry about votes not only during the battle but AFTER.

THAT'S why you don't talk shit to somebody if you're shitty. Or atleast don't talk shit to someone who's better. If you still think I'm not a better battler than you, check my wins column, check yours, I have been here for 4 months, how long have you been here? 2 years? I started rapping last November and beat someone who had 2 years to elevate.

Point proven. I think it's funny how even vets and admins of this site think you're shitty but you can't admit it to yourself.
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

.................ouch
Typeo
Rap Assassin
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Post by Typeo »

...I find how you evaluated the situation pitiful. You looked at one side and not other possibilities.

I wanted to see what they said on it, I didn't think they would just instantly vote for me. Why would I? I've put up a good verse towards DJ before...better than most who have battled him, in my eye atleast. As well...I've battled people better than all of you, I basically go on how hard the situation is. I view losing here me not caring in all honesty...because its just hard to care at times. Especially when I read your verse, I basically just tried to do that lil bit better.

Anyways, good for you? If its so 'easy' go on and drop some bullshit like you did before which probably what took you a hour or two? Dear god man, seriously...Get another win then why don't you? Shut me up for good, say 'oh you said you were going to be good this time and got owned again'...please, wouldn't that make a point?

Believe what you want on why I brought it back up, I wanted to hear what they said on it. Not that I thought they would give me a vote. Plus I love to see what they say. Plex - "you had one personal and punch come on now" XD

Thats great. Makes me feel like I've not lost it. Trust me.

Anyways, battle me or be a bitch. Get over it.
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

..battle me, if u want more of a challenge since ur so good.

Bill already beat u fair and square. If u want something to care about, accept my callout
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

I already battled you and made YOU, MY bitch.

You've been a bitch since FreestyleBox or whatever before it got changed to IllestLyrics.

If you had a half brain you'd realize talking random shit about how good you are doesn't work when you're not good. You should of learned your lesson when I beat you.

It's laughable you keep saying you don't care, but you keep responding. That last post, hoo wee.

Also, I don't want to run you off the site, we need all the people we can get. If I wanted to run you off the site, I would have already, like I did Orlando.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

Oh, and my verse only took about 5-10 minutes, you can ask Plex, I was showing him while I was typing it out.

Nice try though.
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

this bitch is nuts like she grew a fuckin testicle!!!
precise
Elevated
Wins: 20
Losses: 7

Post by precise »

wow, how the fuck did this turn into 8 pages?, im not even looking at pages 2-7, im too cool for them, and they know it....

facin me? its mission impossible, like pickin up lesbian broads
fuck all these thespian frauds, they "bug me" like espionage

Return to “Illest News”