Official Call Out For Title

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Pagli
Rookie

Official Call Out For Title

Post by Pagli »

Ahem...
---Title Holders

I. Title holder must defend his title at least once a month *

II. Title holder can put the title belt on the line at anytime or vacate the belt at anytime **

III. Only time titled holder is forced to put his title on the line is when a tourney is in progress or following the tourney ***

Details of each rule listed.[/align]

*The title holder must defend his title a minimum of at least once a month. If no member should challenge the current reigning champion within a months time-frame, the title holder just doesn't have to defend. (pretty simple...if there's no challenger, then there's no battle) Failure to defend at least once by the end of a months time results in being stripped of the title.

**If the current reigning champ has already defended his title at least once within his month's time frame, he's allowed to decline all other battles that challenge his belt for the remainder of the month, if he's chooses so. BUT...he can also choose to defend his title on any & every battle that he has. (so basically, the champion has to defend a minimum of once a month, and the maximum times he can defend are infinite)
Im Challenging Scott James to a title Shot.
I believe his last title Battle was CBK in December.
I get the rules

So im Calling Him out for the month of March.

simple.

4 bars
due idk 48 hours after check in or a set date, whatever we can decide that after.
none of your crew can vote(because they will obviously vote for you)
and the rest of the regular rules.
with no feeding off from opponents verses.

you have until the end of march to accept plain and simple, since I see no one else is calling you out.

Set it up, and stop being a bitch. you've been ducking for who knows how long.
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: Official Call Out For Title

Post by ScottJames »

thats no way to ask for battle from me. so umm, the answer is no. so suck my dick n go fuck urself.. mmm k?

ill battle someone else who respects a call out
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

Before the bitching starts, im letting you know now, it will be deleted. This is between Pagli and Scott. SO DO NOT FREE POST.

Pagli, the only issue is your post count. If any other member with more reputation challenges for the belt, scott can chose to battle them. he has to defend at least ONCE, it doesnt mean it has to be against you. IF he chooses to do so, then good, a lot of typing can be spared, if he chooses to battle someone else for his one month, then I've already said my peace.

Hope a battle comes from this.

and before you ask, WHO THE FUCK AM I. well, my name is alvin, nice to meet you.

-- Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:15 am --

Scott, you have been challenged for march man, its in the rules, unless someone else wants your belt, it has to be placed on the line or stripped
Pagli
Rookie

Post by Pagli »

Ok I can agree with that.

[ Post made via BlackBerry Curve ] Image
Pagli
Rookie

Post by Pagli »

Scotts gunna pussy out like a bitch...
Let's just get all the active people and make a tournament for the crown
and we can stop wasting everyone's time

[ Post made via BlackBerry Curve ] Image
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25

Post by ScottJames »

SET IT UP AND SPIT
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1

Return to “Callout Section”