SCOTT the twat, Diss

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

SCOTT the twat, Diss

Post by Haz »

This Childs like a outdoor insect.. the KIDS BUGGING OUT..known for stealing lyrics,
"He'd Bite Off His Own Tongue" if it meant he could still run his BIG FUCKING MOUTH!
Ya Intellect's To say I Love the Internet.. What you TARGET IS MY LIFE
Trying Ya Hardest In This Fight.. BITCH, I Was TEN when you first STARTED WITH THE SITES!!
If You're On Fire .. Who's Supply?? Ya "ART DISS" Got Thirty Nine Views and TWO REPLIES...
One Of The Dude's Ya Guy... The Other Wants To Shoot Through Ya Eyes Like Its YOU TA DIE..
Fuck ya Redneck Rituals you Hill BILLY MASON.. Ur Up Tight..But I Know Ya RILLY SHAKING
Ur a Joke On The Map..A SILLY NATION, I'm Gay?? Anti's my Friend.. So What would u be by AFFILIATION?
How Do U Flow Hella Mean With Low Self Esteem? Sending Anti And Alvin Ya Audios..A SHRINK IS FA HELP
U Got Glitter and GLAM..They Put Up a PICTURE U RAN..Saying "TRASH could vouche for me" Let us Know What u THINK OF YA SELF!!
Ain't Asking for ya Funeral? Why Plan It..Have Ya Pupil's Out Of Shape making ya EYES PANIC..
Tell This Biting GUY CAN IT! U Got Exposed By... Millz... Duce .. And DYNAMIQ
I'm The First Ta Prove I'll HURT THIS DUDE.. Like I Murked a Newb..Him In a Hurst Is True
U Loved Talking Sports With JJ..But He Became "THA ONE YOU HATE" When U Got Personals About Him In a VERSE TA USE..
Scott Ya Pepperoni Face would give the MASSES A FIT... U Took a Stand Now ya ASHES'll SIT
"INTERNET OBSESSED!"..You're MATCHING THE SCRIPT..Bet U Take Extra Hours On Ya Verses Typing DASHES N SHIT .. LOL
U Got Ya Chest out cause u got PERKY BOOB'S..We All Saw The Pic Of ya Fat face don't be WORRIED DUDE,
If U Were a Prophet Who Walked On Water U Wouldn't look Like a DIRTY JEW..
QUIT Acting Young, You're THIRTY..So Who Cares If Leeroi's Thirty two ???
:violin:
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Re: SCOTT the twat, Diss

Post by cyanidesyn »

lol not alot of name flips but hella personals this shit made me laugh way 2 hard when i read it my fav line Ur a Joke On The Map..A SILLY NATION, I'm Gay?? Anti's my Friend.. So What would u be by AFFILIATION?
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

yeah this was more a Str8 diss..

Multis were good .. i had some problems with lining up the flo tho..structure wise..i think that just means the flo is a lil more complex...

Scott Ya Pepperoni Face would give the MASSES A FIT... U Took a Stand Now ya ASHES'll SIT
"INTERNET OBSESSED!"..You're MATCHING THE SCRIPT..Bet U Take Extra Hours On Ya Verses Typing DASHES N SHIT .. LOL
^^^
This was my favorite line ..flo and concept connected well..

Nice Bruh..
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Post by leeroi green »

yo this is nice good personals i am going to be back to give better feed getting caught up
PyDizZLE21
Novice
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Post by PyDizZLE21 »

This was a very nice diss, and I bet unexpected cuz i didn't expect u to diss him haha....

Good flow nice usage multies very complex as well although in the beginning it was kinda hard to understand a bit because of ur ABAB style it throu me off a bit but thats about it....

favorite line would have to be....

"INTERNET OBSESSED!"..You're MATCHING THE SCRIPT..Bet U Take Extra Hours On Ya Verses Typing DASHES N SHIT

I was cracking up when I saw that so I agree with wht tre tru said , overall it was a very well written verse toward scott and probably the only verse or person that will write a verse for scott haha, but very well played sir continue to drop and carry on thumbs upp...
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13

Post by leeroi green »

okay these are my favorite bars

Trying Ya Hardest In This Fight.. BITCH, I Was TEN when you first STARTED WITH THE SITES!!

great!

Ur a Joke On The Map..A SILLY NATION, I'm Gay?? Anti's my Friend.. So What would u be by AFFILIATION?

funny as hell

true, true

U Got Ya Chest out cause u got PERKY BOOB'S..We All Saw The Pic Of ya Fat face don't be WORRIED DUDE,..............

:clap:
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 13
Losses: 14

Post by 360 »

Scott feels I'm not in his league, so he didn't accept my offer.. because of that diva shit, I'm glad you wrote this. also, it was a good read.
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17
Losses: 3

Post by Enlightend »

thought it was proper... a few of the bars kinda felt stretched, and i dint really feel the first bar hit hard but after that it was one good personal after another... my favorite bar was...

How Do U Flow Hella Mean With Low Self Esteem? Sending Anti And Alvin Ya Audios..A SHRINK IS FA HELP
U Got Glitter and GLAM..They Put Up a PICTURE U RAN..Saying "TRASH could vouche for me" Let us Know What u THINK OF YA SELF!!

nice setup, flow felt stretched but the wordplay was nice enough to carry it
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

This Childs like a outdoor insect.. the KIDS BUGGING OUT..known for stealing lyrics,
"He'd Bite Off His Own Tongue" if it meant he could still run his BIG FUCKING MOUTH!

WEAK

WHO CARES HOW LONG I BEEN AT IT? I LIKE TO WRITE. SO.

If You're On Fire .. Who's Supply?? Ya "ART DISS" Got Thirty Nine Views and TWO REPLIES...

WELL, THIS ISNT TRUE AT ALL..

One Of The Dude's Ya Guy... The Other Wants To Shoot Through Ya Eyes Like Its YOU TA DIE..

UM. NO.

Fuck ya Redneck Rituals you Hill BILLY MASON.. Ur Up Tight..But I Know Ya RILLY SHAKING

THIS WAS GOOD

HUH?

Ain't Asking for ya Funeral? Why Plan It..Have Ya Pupil's Out Of Shape making ya EYES PANIC..

GOOD PERSONAL. NOT TRUE, BUT GOOD ATTEMPT

I'm The First Ta Prove I'll HURT THIS DUDE.. Like I Murked a Newb..Him In a Hurst Is True
U Loved Talking Sports With JJ..But He Became "THA ONE YOU HATE" When U Got Personals About Him In a VERSE TA USE..

MY FAV BAR YET

WHENS THE LAST TIME I TYPED DASHES??...

U Got Ya Chest out cause u got PERKY BOOB'S..We All Saw The Pic Of ya Fat face don't be WORRIED DUDE,
If U Were a Prophet Who Walked On Water U Wouldn't look Like a DIRTY JEW..

NO.

IM NO WHERE NEAR 30, NOT 29, NOT EVEN 28..
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

these bars stood out to me, i like the second one more.
this was a pretty proper diss its a lot better than shit from others i seen, even on different sites.

IL record:
16-1

Return to “Written Rhymes”