ATTENTION A.R.T. (The Diss)

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

ATTENTION A.R.T. (The Diss)

Post by AntiMaTTer »

Pretty simple really. didnt take much effort on this at all.

PS: fuck your audio disses in advance bitches

Ya whole crews WACK AS SHIT a buncha LOSERS rappin with the WEAKEST LINGO...
i aint Johnny Depp but ill CAP A BITCH when i *SHOOT-HER* like SECRET WINDOW!...
We Cant be Beat, wat you Display is Hopeless everything i Creates Explosive like the MAKING OF C4...
And Lee ya lucky my boys in ya group so ill BY PASS HAZARD like TAKING A DETOUR...(filler,)
Im Iller, stop tryin to MEAN MUG or get merked and BEAMED UP without having to SPARK THE 4'...
You dont run the STREETS CUZ i leave the "Canvas Painted" in *GREEN* BLOOD give new meaning to ART OF WAR!...
Ill Tare APART YA CORE my knife will make ya "HEART FLAT"LINE without a DECK OF CARDS!...
Lee ya not the "BEST IN A.R.T." so ima Blow his Brains on a News Reel just to PRESS HIS THOUGHTS!...
Fresh as Frost leave ya Flesh with Scars got the "Backbone" to Battle but one punch will EJECT HIS "HEART"....
Im not IMPRESSED AT ALL from ya STUDIO TRACKS wouldnt be dope EMBUED WITH SOME HASH...
fuckin SPARKIN ROUNDS my BEAUTIFUL RAPS slap "ART AROUND" into "ABUSING SOME *RATS*"!...
Just from SPEWING SOME TRACKS "GREEN WILL DISINTEGRATE" then ill REDUCE EM TO ASH!...
Aint no Death Row Inmates but Pest Menace signed his Death Sentence plus he gets my BOOT IN HIS ASS!...
Ya Losin this Match, fuck ur Audio Disses barely audible writtens ill see to that ya COMPUTER WILL CRASH...
Ya Viewd as Some Trash, What i write is fire cant STAND THE HEAT let alone a DAMN DEFEAT...
Acting CANDIDLY will get you HANDED SEE my punchs hit hard enough to "BRANDON LEE"!....

IL record:
16-1
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Re: ATTENTION A.R.T. (The Diss)

Post by leeroi green »

I will kill you quick by the way the nerdy hacker wants to crash my computer lol

you suck check

You are not the shit, just ass sir
in fact you are opposite of what matters

Your bars are garbage die and just rot asshole
Im sic of ya sig quit hiding in scott shadow

be easy lil bitch

[ Post made via Android ] Image
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

leeroi green wrote:I will kill you quick by the way the nerdy hacker wants to crash my computer lol

you suck check

You are not the shit, just ass sir
in fact you are opposite of what matters

Your bars are garbage die and just rot asshole
Im sic of ya sig quit hiding in scott shadow

be easy lil bitch

[ Post made via Android ] Image

wtf is this supposed to be?

lil leeroi greens 35 and wants to be a rapper...lmfao :clap:

IL record:
16-1
PyDizZLE21
Novice
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Post by PyDizZLE21 »

A pretty Nice diss anti I don't really knw who u were addressing but nice, and mr.green that was sorry I don't even knw why u posted that thinking that, that would over shadow wht anti wrote easily, sumone must be high as fukk
PyDizZLE21
Novice

Post by PyDizZLE21 »

Man I am too down to battle anyone of these cats, sad thing is they would never accept so I might just post sumthing, and anti I wuld want to see u write a separate verse for pest, cuz this one seems more about leeroi still was good but I don't like any of them and pest fits his name perfect cuz he just bitches and doesn't nothing but pester ppl.
Enlightend
Poetically Speaking
Wins: 17
Losses: 3

Post by Enlightend »

this was decent, a few of the bars had some real heat... some filler but the filler was still funny... anyways good shit first bar was my fav...
[center]-The Elitists-[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
PyDizZLE21
Novice

Post by PyDizZLE21 »

Ur fukkin stupid I'm scott haha oh yea, and u are ducking him u call ur 3 bars of garbage a call out to antis verse ur a fukking a joke a REAL response would be writing as much bars as anti did and then havning it voted dumbass, and secondly I don't need to knw who he was addressing to enjoy it idiot, and not knowing who u are just proves wht a nobody and loser u are hahaha, suk my dick with ur moms mouth u've probably done that faggot.
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

THREAD CLEANED@LEEROI

STFU in my thread.

And to answer your question as to WHY THIS ISNT IN THE BATTLE SECTION is b/c you dont have a FUCKING VERSE to put up against me you retard... good god kid :roll:

IL record:
16-1
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

oh i have a verse bitch i know you dont want to do it to yourself i fuckin dare you to put this shit in the battle forum and check in pussy boy oh and btw im 32 and i'm not trying to be a rapper i am a rapper you on the other hand are trying all you gotta do is find scott like a good sidekick so i can crush him and you can keep pretending like i never told you bring it

real music real label my lyrics check the link http://soundcloud.com/leeroi-green/knig ... d-06-sawed
i am not here trying to blow up like scott is i could be signed whenever i want lol but hey dont believe me i dont care that alone is proof i have achieved greater success at rappin than you so yeah fuck you

@py lol

heres your feed back

it sucked haha
PyDizZLE21
Novice

Post by PyDizZLE21 »

Fukk ur whole gay ass song, my verse was better than ur entire song and don't trip mr.green i' write a verse specifically for u fag. :text-beef:

-- Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:30 pm --

P.S. I wasted my life listening to ur gay song...
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1

Post by cyanidesyn »

no offense leeroi but u sound like a member of tha wicked camp like yea icp i mean ur words is nice n flow decent but ur sound turns me away bro cuz im waitin 4 u 2 talk about fuckin babies on tombstones while tha mother of tha child records it for 4chan
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

cyanidesyn wrote:no offense leeroi but u sound like a member of tha wicked camp like yea icp i mean ur words is nice n flow decent but ur sound turns me away bro cuz im waitin 4 u 2 talk about fuckin babies on tombstones while tha mother of tha child records it for 4chan
BAAHAHAHA i HADD to peep the fucking track after that statement

IL record:
16-1
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

i have elevated substantially since and no disrespect to anyone you are entitled to your opinion thanks for having one

@py please drop as soon as possible i would like that especially if you got some bars scott wants to use :lol:
PyDizZLE21
Novice

Post by PyDizZLE21 »

I don't knw wht u keep saying that scott doesn't knw who I am and I have no idea who he is, plus ur bringing bakk hes a biter thread from four yrs ago is just childish and stupid.

p.s. ur 30 and thats sad
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

being grown is sad to you lol so its terminal then you have my condolences

doesnt change the fact that i'm the best i will prove it when scott shows till then thanks for following

Return to “Written Rhymes”