leeroi green

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Re: leeroi green

Post by cyanidesyn »

this is gettin dumb now either battle or both of u stfu cuz we all c its goin nowhere
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

^ lick my ass
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13

Post by leeroi green »

well scott the way i see it is you need a good battle if you are gonna just ko me then why so adamant, i'll tell you why its because you feel you have something to prove listen i dont want your belt and if you cant rap then you are a waste of my time and honestly people that dont rap are probably biters you seem like the type to troll other sites and swipe lyrics so if you want to prove you are a better battler then lets do it audio but i know its probably a child like woman voice that keeps you only doing text

but seriously this is your callout but you didnt set stipulations faggot i did so now that it is clear that you are ducking me because you admittedly can not rap and are only 1 demensional like i previously stated so you cant do topical or write a song worth its salt or anything else that i respect with the exception of a few universal bars

in short

if i catch you front-in i'll blow ya back out/
you wont even be able to sit up you better stand down

and oh yeah @antmat i see you are abusing your powers as expected quoting posts that you wrote in my name youre lame bitch i called you out a long time ago so quit cheer leading for your boyfriend in fact since scott has his bars all finished how about you use his bars and i will still beat you or just to really piss you piss ants off fuck you lets get into this audio shit pussies if not fuck your textee life
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8

Post by Alvin »

Hm... Quoting someone or changing the quote around requires no powers. Look...

[ quote = " name here" ] what's being quoted [ / quote ]

So we'd appreciate it if those accusations didn't occur, and if they are point to where.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

i'd appreciate you gettin off your mod buddies and scotts dick

leeroi green wrote:
Ima make a really long post about ducking you but ima try to seg-way myself out of the battle situation cuz i know ill get my ass beat so ima change it to be a topical so at least if i lose then itd be b/c of a bad topic waaaaaaaaah fuckin wahhhhh

i didnt say that shit ant did and as a mod it is abuse so i can point out what i like when i like that shit is fabricated so like i said i see you abusing your powers bitches take it how you want to i'm over being nice to you really though i will spare your sensitive feelings and not mention the next time you prove lame or unrealistic

BE EASY
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

Morgan Henry wrote:i used to claim I could out text Scott, but now that he's putting me to the test, I'm ducking.., aren't I te biggest bitch in the world?

-- Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:56 am --

Stfu

-- Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:57 am --

This thread is dead and boring. No one is battling no one. Let's get on with the tournaments and the rest of the site shall we.
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

Morgan Jade Henry aka leeroi green aka the undeniable last dragon aka SANDMAN aka san mizzle aka mr vorhees aka the hiphop-opotamus said and I quote "fuck you Alvin Herrera, i will make you want to kill me you better leave it alone faggot"
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

Blah blah blah

cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined

Post by cyanidesyn »

bout 2 leave this site its gettin homo agressive
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined

Post by cyanidesyn »

^ that made me LOL
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

you know what scott i accept i know you've had your verse ready and i'm sure you'd hate to recycle your universal bars and seeing how you got yourself pumped up to KO me run it on my terms or never talk shit again

these are the terms

set it up make it due by or on monday 6 bars no one in any crew can vote no c.i. votes cus they are dick riders all voters must have at least 100 posts and all votes must have a bar by bar break down as well as cat vote and finally if i win since i dont want your belt i want the right to give it to whom ever i choose or to delete it if i see fit

i do this for the people, don't worry i got you

-- Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm --

oh yeah all voters must have previously participated in a battle if not then 300 posts or better

-- Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:36 pm --

just so you know i stay ready if i see your post i i'll post good luck
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

Leeroi should be on The View as a panelist... cause all he does is bitch... maybe hes the next Wendy Williams... :think:
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20
Losses: 5

Post by K KiLLaH »

hmmmmmmmmm
leeroi green
Rap Assassin

Post by leeroi green »

Where are you scott you coward you read this entire thread whos ducking who you asked for it bitch lets run it so I can ko you real quick

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Callout Section”