leeroi green

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13
No Shows: 1

Re: leeroi green

Post by leeroi green »

well the thing is i am not ducking him in fact i have been ready to battle him but now is the perfect time to get the ppl going that is to say that building activity is my priority
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

leeroi green wrote:set it up on sunday make it due by tuesday 8 bars no one in any crew can vote no c.i. votes cus they are dick riders all voters must have at least 100 posts and all votes must have a bar by bar break down as well as cat vote

you know what i was going to accept this just now and well haha fuck you

if you want to see me faggot you and that cheerleader ant-mat can sign up for the peoples punchline and then challenge me in accordance to the rules you lame ass textee we can battle in the chatroom now you clown i wanna hear you spit those -dashes- and hear how you ephasize your BOLD words

who the fuck are you, show your face quit hiding in the shadows

this is my world fuck your belt prove you better than me
punchline-league-done-right-vt25485.html

get at me or get off my dick
son...sonny boy... you aint trying come at the army dawgy you get carted off.

-- Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:31 pm --
ScottJames wrote:@ 360 - you're not in my league

@ pest - what, is he gonna audio me to death? smh
BHAHAHHAHAHA i seen that coming a mile away.

-- Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:34 pm --

and lol@ leeroi ducking

carry on 8-)

IL record:
16-1
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

If leeroi doesn't accept, i'll be glad to take his place.
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

word law..... green scott would blaze you,no dick riding....

so word to the unwise, id get pennin.....
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

CBK wrote:word law..... green scott would blaze you,no dick riding....

so word to the unwise, id get pennin.....
i happen to second that... i've seen what Scott can do... i'm not dick ridin by a long shot... but i can tell you that from what i've seen of you leeroi and what i've seen from Scott... its just another win for Scott...

oh and if ur not duckin then just accept the call out and quit makin this a bigger deal than it already is and shouldn't have been.... wtf? why does everything gotta be Jerry Springer drama with your ass dude??? seriously
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

i laughed out loud at the jerry springer line lmao

IL record:
16-1
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

man i heard a lot of quackin today... must have been Leeroi duckin from his battle with Scott WHENS THIS GOIN DOWN?!?!?!?

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

man this is so typical. i call leeroi out to battle and now ur sayin im scared to battle u... wtf?

bro, ive beaten u once and ill beat u again, you, me, and the entire Illest knows it.

were not doin some gay ass soft ass topical bullshit..

were gonna go hit for hit, punch for punch.. now if u cant accept that than simply decline my call out.

Duck.
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

if he declines IL wont let him live it down lol

Lawgix

Illest Radio

Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

ScottJames wrote:man this is so typical. i call leeroi out to battle and now ur sayin im scared to battle u... wtf?

bro, ive beaten u once and ill beat u again, you, me, and the entire Illest knows it.

were not doin some gay ass soft ass topical bullshit..

were gonna go hit for hit, punch for punch.. now if u cant accept that than simply decline my call out.

Duck.

does anyone else think this guy could pass as Scott James??

AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

it haz begun...lmao

IL record:
16-1
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13

Post by leeroi green »

1st of all in the battle you beat me in my verse is better and personally scott i think you are1deminsional and since you got your verse all ready we can do it audio bar for bar punch for punch and if you are not willing to put ya self out there then relax i have plans for you but on my time its fairly obvious that you feel like you are the shit and if you really believe you are better than me and your w against me doesnt tug at your soul like an ass whoopin your buddies say you won leave it or step outta your shell battle me topical to see who is a better writer or we rap battle so i can prove to you i am way outside your capabilities but its whatever til i say so

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

leeroi green wrote:1st of all in the battle you beat me in my verse is better and personally scott i think you are1deminsional and since you got your verse all ready we can do it audio bar for bar punch for punch and if you are not willing to put ya self out there then relax i have plans for you but on my time its fairly obvious that you feel like you are the shit and if you really believe you are better than me and your w against me doesnt tug at your soul like an ass whoopin your buddies say you won leave it or step outta your shell battle me topical to see who is a better writer or we rap battle so i can prove to you i am way outside your capabilities but its whatever til i say so

OR! IN OTHER WORDS....

leeroi green wrote: Ima make a really long post about ducking you but ima try to seg-way myself out of the battle situation cuz i know ill get my ass beat so ima change it to be a topical so at least if i lose then itd be b/c of a bad topic waaaaaaaaah fuckin wahhhhh

IL record:
16-1
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

AntiMaTTer wrote:
leeroi green wrote:1st of all in the battle you beat me in my verse is better and personally scott i think you are1deminsional and since you got your verse all ready we can do it audio bar for bar punch for punch and if you are not willing to put ya self out there then relax i have plans for you but on my time its fairly obvious that you feel like you are the shit and if you really believe you are better than me and your w against me doesnt tug at your soul like an ass whoopin your buddies say you won leave it or step outta your shell battle me topical to see who is a better writer or we rap battle so i can prove to you i am way outside your capabilities but its whatever til i say so

OR! IN OTHER WORDS....

leeroi green wrote: Ima make a really long post about ducking you but ima try to seg-way myself out of the battle situation cuz i know ill get my ass beat so ima change it to be a topical so at least if i lose then itd be b/c of a bad topic waaaaaaaaah fuckin wahhhhh
word for word classic leeroi HAHA

Lawgix

Illest Radio

ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

Lmao @ Anti.

Man, leeroi, ur really soundin like a lil bitch. Tryna change my call out to your rules and stipulations.. lol.. ur duckin cuz u know ill own u.

And fuck ur gay ass topical shit. I could give a fuck less if ur a better writer.. im a better battler and thats all that matters to me.. have u ever seen me do any audio or topicals? No. Why challenge someone who doesnt do those things? Fuckin idiot.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1

Return to “Callout Section”