leeroi green

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

leeroi green

Post by ScottJames »

Ur annoying and u suck n talk a lot of shit.. ill just KO u, ok? Please accept.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Re: leeroi green

Post by AntiMaTTer »

lmfao @ 'ill just ko you ok? '

classic!
WELCOME TO
FIGHT CLUB BITCH!
...er wrong thread.

carry on

IL record:
16-1
leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13

Post by leeroi green »

set it up on sunday make it due by tuesday 8 bars no one in any crew can vote no c.i. votes cus they are dick riders all voters must have at least 100 posts and all votes must have a bar by bar break down as well as cat vote

you know what i was going to accept this just now and well haha fuck you

if you want to see me faggot you and that cheerleader ant-mat can sign up for the peoples punchline and then challenge me in accordance to the rules you lame ass textee we can battle in the chatroom now you clown i wanna hear you spit those -dashes- and hear how you ephasize your BOLD words

who the fuck are you, show your face quit hiding in the shadows

this is my world fuck your belt prove you better than me
punchline-league-done-right-vt25485.html

get at me or get off my dick
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

Lmao. Prove im better than u? Ummm i am, hence why im calling u out u fuckin dumb shit..

Who am i?? Are u serious? Lol!

Get off YOUR dick?! Lmao - ur the one who always talkin shit bout me whenever someone mentions my name.

The typical pussy boy u are wont accept my call out. Such a pussy. Pussy.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
pest
Iller Than Thou
Losses: 15
No Shows: 6

Post by pest »

uhh oohhhh... scott is gonna type you to death leeroi... watch out... words hurt... lmao!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
at ya' age you have a 5star skillz,
and believe you're gonna make in the music biz.
i love ya' sht...most definitely...
keep up the good work bro!
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 13
Losses: 14

Post by 360 »

hey scott, i was just lookin' at your record in your sig and noticed that we never battled.. i mean, you seem serious, so you may hit me with the " you're not in my league " shit, but.. you wanna battle me sometime ? no rush or nothin'..
ScottJames
Army Of Three

Post by ScottJames »

@ 360 - you're not in my league

@ pest - what, is he gonna audio me to death? smh
WINS:
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Elite Freestyler

Post by 360 »

ScottJames wrote:@ 360 - you're not in my league
wow, whatta fag..
Last edited by 360 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

360 wrote:hey scott, i was just lookin' at your record in your sig and noticed that we never battled.. i mean, you seem serious, so you may hit me with the " you're not in my league " shit, but.. you wanna battle me sometime ? no rush or nothin'..
lol
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Elite Freestyler

Post by 360 »

Lawgix wrote:
360 wrote:hey scott, i was just lookin' at your record in your sig and noticed that we never battled.. i mean, you seem serious, so you may hit me with the " you're not in my league " shit, but.. you wanna battle me sometime ? no rush or nothin'..
lol
you're a fag too.. commence to rage on me.. or you could battle me and you can't pull that " you're not in my league " shit cause i've seen your battles.
Last edited by 360 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

^^^ just like i got through telling somebody else... i'm sorry you wasted your time typing this short sentence... i thought it was funny... so i laughed... cause i can...

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

leeroi green
Rap Assassin
Wins: 12
Losses: 13

Post by leeroi green »

like i said scott you want me i could care less about your belt so if you want it in text we can do it punchline style but truth is you fear me and well i am so better than you i dont need to resurrect your net career just to kill you

so this is your chance if you want to battle we run it on my terms fag

or we run it as a topical

but we all know you wont

or we can hit the chatroom and live battle and i know that would really ruin you so take your pick or stfu texter
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

Gay

pest
Iller Than Thou
Losses: 15
No Shows: 6

Post by pest »

it does look bad on your part scottie... if youre the almighty paper typer lay it out on greens terms...

Catastropic wrote:i went to ya site on reverbnation, and i heard ya' projects bro, i must say they real damn good...
at ya' age you have a 5star skillz,
and believe you're gonna make in the music biz.
i love ya' sht...most definitely...
keep up the good work bro!
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

heres what i think....

they should just both have a fucking battle... no topical bullshit... no lame shit... just all in all battle... wtf??? can't you just accept the call out leeroi??? without your stipulations???

i side with nobody on this i just wanna see the battle... like an actual battle...

Lawgix

Illest Radio

Return to “Callout Section”