Tears Drop

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Tears Drop

Post by Lawgix »

[soundclick]11325464[/soundclick]

Lifted 1 feat Lawgix

song I was featured on with a homie of mine.... i think it turned it nice... lemme know what u think!
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Re: Tears Drop

Post by Arvincible »

not bad man..nice hook lol

first guy kinda sounds like baby bash.. i dont know what else to say really its good enough to be mainstream on the radio but i think it still needs more quotables :)
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

true... thanx for the feed back bro... its appreciated

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

Lawgix wrote:[soundclick]11325464[/soundclick]

Lifted 1 feat Lawgix

song I was featured on with a homie of mine.... i think it turned it nice... lemme know what u think!
shits nasty man, like the whole thing thru and thru. mixing sounds damn good. lyrics are dope, was diggin the hook too man, nice track foreal man keep em coming and ill keep listening.

IL record:
16-1
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

for sure man... thanx for the feed back... i haven't dropped any links yet but make sure to drop em in here and i'll return the feed...

Lawgix

Illest Radio

Deciple
Elite Freestyler

Post by Deciple »

The hook is so sick man. having you go second of the track and knowing how much emotion and energy you put into your verses it seems for you to have stayed on the same page of your homie's verse, you kinda had to hold back alittle and not give it all.. cuz honestly i think if you put all you had you would have out shined your partner.. just my opinion, but you both stayed on concept pretty well, it could def be mainstream.. overall a nice piece man...
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

i think both of us equally shined on the track... personally i like Lifteds verse... just the swag in it was deff a dope feature... it was pretty easy for me to write my verse honestly... cuz that was right after i had broken up with my ex... and yeah Deciple ur right... i had to hold back a shit ton of emotion i could have screamed on that track if i was allowed too haha... but i didn't... i dont believe in "out shining"... i just do the best job that i can... and i have confidence in the people that i collab with to do the same... but i appreciate the feedback so far... i'd like to see some more on this... and again.... if anybody needs feed just drop ur links in here and i'll feed it...

P.S. its kinda good to hear that u guys think this could be a mainstream radio song... cuz i think Lifted was shooting for that sound... now all we'd have to do is buy the damn beat haha... but thanx again guys!

Lawgix

Illest Radio

2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

Post by 2xS »

I'd give that chorus girl the dick. Just saying lol...First guy has that NB Rydaz, underground Mexican, voice. Really reminds me of Junebug Slim...Anyways, I'm just gonna feed your verse...Vocals are good, and delivery is decent. Emotion needs a slight push with variance...I think you could use a softer delivery at some points, with a more embracing one at other times, however, it sounds good how you did it as well. I like how you led into the chorus...Mixing was ok too. Anyways man, I liked this...well, I liked your verse lol good drop
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

Unman beat sounds real laid back..

1st verse..uhh ohh ..on the real tip. Dude
Needs elevation lyrically and Flo.presence Meg...no hate..

Hook..yeah this proper for sure...

Your verse..your delivery style for this one.that pause was abit much Imo..hearts..and past seem a lil awkward..maybe a variance in pitch would
help to make it stand out in a good way...all in all your still decent on this
track..but def. Far from my favorite from you ...
Seanny T
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 3

Post by Seanny T »

this is a sick track! beats nice and easy to flow to, i liked your verse a little bit better than ur homies, just my opinion. u definitly got skill lol. ya there is a pause that i thought was a lil long, but iv done that too in my song shadow, idk sometimes u can pull off a pause in some songs, others not. overall, good track and ill b lookin for more from ya, ur style is nice
Melt ice with my glare, freeze water with my stare
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

bump..

Return to “The Booth”