new joints

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
BennyBones
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 21

new joints

Post by BennyBones »

gonna post more but heres some for u now

any feed back is good feed... one!!!
Attachments
16 L.I.F.E. - REO & Benni Bones.mp3
www.equinoxioflow.org
(4.83 MiB) Downloaded 355 times
Bones ft. key loc & Cuddi Grove.mp3
gritter
(3.03 MiB) Downloaded 334 times
Benni Bonez (2).mp3
all in
(3.33 MiB) Downloaded 332 times
Funk.mp3
phonk
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 355 times
Back.mp3
(2.88 MiB) Downloaded 336 times
"wHO THE hELL DO yOU THInK yOU ARE, jESUS mUTHA FuCKA????"
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Re: new joints

Post by TreTru »

peeping gritter..benes feat key loc and cuddi grove

beats kinda coo..bass may be too hard tho..its clippin on my headphones so idk if its my headphones or not..

first verse..flo sounds on bruh..no doubt..it sounds a lil
monotone imo..still on time tho

Hook? second guy..a lot more muffled..lyrically isnt as good as the first verse from what i could hear imo..i like the switch up in the flo tho...it needs to be adjusted i think cuz i cant make out alot of the words..

3rd guy ..not bad decent..i like the swagg on it..flo is
on..so thats a plus..delivery is aight....

this was better than your olderf drops imo...stay grindin

it'll be tough to get feed on all the songs..i'd suggest droppin one at a time next time..or feeding more people leaving a link for return feed...
BennyBones
Elite Freestyler

Post by BennyBones »

no doubt yea the bass was strong got another copy with out it weren't intended for head phones tho lol...

-- Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:12 pm --

anyone else?
Deciple
Elite Freestyler

Post by Deciple »

16 life wouldnt play for me so i am going to start with the 2nd one

Bones ft. key loc & Cuddi Grove:
1st verse i liked the flow and delivery it, what i heard, was on point. i liked the fastness sounded nice on this type of beat

A hook would have been nice but you all have different styles that it dont get boring and i could listen to it all

2nd verse: Likes the N word haha, i liked his swag, lyrics were ok, didnt stand out to much

3rd verse: I liked his energy on it, i could hear him the best out of the verses. i liked his presence.

The bass was high it kinda drowned out the rest of the track.. over it its a decent track i give this a 6/10 just cuz of quality.. good quality it would be a solid 8/10

Benni Bonez(2):
Not a fan of the hook, at first i was like ok this is cool but the verse didnt even start until a minute until the track, it got old. then at the end of the 1st verse the last couple bars was the hook then it went into the hook again lol..
I aint a fan of the delivery on this track, energy is there specially the 2nd verse.. didnt understand why you had it at all.. there was no lyrics, just a little chant then all the La La La's and the Hey Hey Hey's lol.. you should have added another verse
this track im giving a 3/10

Funk:
Your flow is good on this track, your becoming famous for repeating your lyrics and having chants lol... for short tracks like this.. these are the tracks to show people your best flow and delivery and lyrical talents.. just 1-2 minutes of just flow.. any longer then that and people get bored but what i heard it was good.. im starting to see your style i give this a 6/10

Back:
The beat is way sick. i love the versatile of this beat.. the hook is the best i have heard from you so far.. it was a good intro. the verse was nice to, fell off a few times but bounced back, your presence could be a little better, more energy would be nice to hear from you, specially hearing your other tracks, the chant where the 2nd verse is got kinda old again IMO a verse would have been nice.. but you came back with a little fastness at the end. this is a 7/10

Again just like Tre Tru said, Dont clump all your tracks together cuz it took me awhile to feed it all and alot of people dont have time to feed them all, just one at a time, also go give feed and drop that link with your feed to get more.
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Habit
Rookie

Post by Habit »

gritter is a banger mate, at first i thought ur flow on it was a little boring but then i kinda got into it, got me vybzeing on a violent ting haha

2nd tune all in is same for me really, sounds like u got some passion when u rhyme,but u could do with varying your vocal tone a little thats the only bad point

funk is kl but it sounds muffled on your mic and it is quite repetetive

back- i like the hook its simple which is what u want in this paticular sub genre verses are pretty hard as well, and the vocals are alot clearer, its probs my favourite one of all the tunes
'Im a fucking lowlife, the worse kind of scum,
just ask my ex girl she'll tell you Im a cunt'
2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

Post by 2xS »

Funk...

This sounds like a straight club track. Reminds me of Pastor Troy, especially with the effects you're running and the vocal presence. One big thing that is getting on my nerves is JJ's producer tag. It's not that big of a deal to purchase a lease for 20-50 dollars and having those tags removed. Plus, you get a better quality version of that beat. I think if you got this track extended and added more people to it, you could have a banger. If this had been recorded on a better mic, it deff would be something I would listen to either before running, or before going out to the bar lol. It's an ok track, just wish it was longer.

Sorry dude, I'm not gonna feed every song, I just went with this one because it had the most intriguing name out of all of them.
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles
BennyBones
Elite Freestyler

Post by BennyBones »

dig the feeds i do the tracks off my lab top nothin special just workin with what i have.. def dig the feed tho and thanks... their only demos to get heard and to get ideas out.. ill keep workin on it and try to get the quality better always lookin for a way to get better, but for now this is the quality that i m workin with just to get heard lyrically... open for beat makers and tracks with others.... agin dig the feeds hope a lot of people get a chance to feed back

Return to “The Booth”