crazy- Habit

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Habit
Rookie

crazy- Habit

Post by Habit »

droppin this one on here before i release so u guys can tell me what u think

safe
Attachments
Crazy.mp3
(4.67 MiB) Downloaded 275 times
'Im a fucking lowlife, the worse kind of scum,
just ask my ex girl she'll tell you Im a cunt'
2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

Re: crazy- Habit

Post by 2xS »

Hip-Hoppish, underground beat. I dig it...Vocals are on point, and the multi's are on good. I like how your chorus sounds, just watch how some of your doubles are out of sync with the lead vocals. Taking the time to actually cut and line up the vocals really makes a difference in the overall sound. Your 2nd verse is my fave, it just had this sound to it that I really liked. Overall, this is a good track...just kind of reminds me of a UK Eminem with the theme/murderous descriptions.
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles
Habit
Rookie

Post by Habit »

safe bro appreciate the feedback
'Im a fucking lowlife, the worse kind of scum,
just ask my ex girl she'll tell you Im a cunt'
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

like the beat... Hip Hop story teller kinda beat... like how you started off... nice flow... first verse is nice... this hook is fuckin fire bro... FIRE!... second verse... again man nice as hell bro... again this hook is catchy... i like it... good job on that man... this whole track is dope as fuck bro... i'd buy this album in a heart beat... this was well written... should have put something in after the third verse broke off... few seconds before the hook came in... like a gun cocking or some bullshit... still man this was nice... good shit homie... keep droppin!
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?

Return to “The Booth”