Drake - We'll Be Fine (Parody) Tweet the line

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
mikeybe
Rookie

Drake - We'll Be Fine (Parody) Tweet the line

Post by mikeybe »

www.youtube.com/b0nch
@theylikemike
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Re: Drake - We'll Be Fine (Parody) Tweet the line

Post by Lawgix »

lmao i like these parodies you do man... fuck lets go tweet it then haha.... this was tight man... good shit bro...

when u get a chance take a look at this... leave some feed...

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/tears ... 25210.html
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Shooter
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Post by Shooter »

Lol that was funny nice parody

Keep up the good work

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
mikeybe
Rookie

Post by mikeybe »

thank you both! i enjoy doin them they come easy to me usually but im still doing my normal shit too. lawgix the track u posted is cool, i really liked the 2nd verse dont know if that was u or not.
www.youtube.com/b0nch
@theylikemike
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

yeah that was me on the second verse
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

Post by 2xS »

Ok so first, I don't know whether to tell you bout the times I laughed at the resemblance of your voice to Drake's, or how I laughed about the truth behind the lyrics. Both were very prominent, so I give you a plus for that. At least for a parody, it sound just as "monotone" as the original artist sounds. Dope track though. I completely agree with the topic. I hate seeing that shit on my Facebook feed...Production was on point, the only thing I could possibly say to improve on is to play with the effects a little more so that they're polished? But that's a experimentation thing, so overall, I liked this.
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles
mikeybe
Rookie

Post by mikeybe »

hahaha i do it for laughs so either way thats good! yeah i mock drake and his voice on the track although he's one of my favourite rappers for sure...i felt the topic was too important not to make a parody on so im glad u agreed and yeah my bud does the mastering he found this track particularly hard to mix cause of the way i had many layers when i sent him just one acapella mp3. i will for sure try and start doing that. thanks again for this feedback i love posting my stuff here because i know theres a good community who is always open to hear new stuff and its wicked

-- Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:58 pm --

hahaha i do it for laughs so either way thats good! yeah i mock drake and his voice on the track although he's one of my favourite rappers for sure...i felt the topic was too important not to make a parody on so im glad u agreed and yeah my bud does the mastering he found this track particularly hard to mix cause of the way i had many layers when i sent him just one acapella mp3. i will for sure try and start doing that. thanks again for this feedback i love posting my stuff here because i know theres a good community who is always open to hear new stuff and its wicked
www.youtube.com/b0nch
@theylikemike

Return to “The Booth”