PBL Week Two: CBK -VS- Quix (READY 4 VOTES!!!)

Illest Lyrics Punchline Battle League

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Speakers
For The Dead
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

PBL Week Two: CBK -VS- Quix (READY 4 VOTES!!!)

Post by Speakers »

Week Two

Tale of the Tape

Quix

1-0-0
Last Week: Won (Via No Show)
2 Points

-VS-

CBK

1-0-1
Last Week: Beat Enders
3 Points
Rules
2 Bars
Due By: Sunday December 18th, 2011
Submit Verses Here:
Checkins are not required but encouraged

Goodluck
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Re: PBL Week Two: CBK -VS- Quix

Post by Quix »

I will NOT NO SHOW!! g'luck Cbk
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

check !! good luck man

yo, we both posted drop our bars plz.

YO WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR BARS???

FUCK IT !

i've taken the liberty of dropping my own punches in this battle, as speakers is slacking.

quix i recommend you do the same.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You couldn't punch with words if you were holdin pens, quix is always visitng golden Ms, well go to them,
no contempt, but 3+1/2 years you've "driven" to be a vet here, an ya'v got no "belt" or respect to show for (chauffer) them.

lyricist ha ,Quit, bitch we need quick wit,not bloods an crips shit, drop out the fight,im not gonna lie.all your dropping is shite.
guns son? you've never touched one in your life,
an ya'v obviously never hit a switch, because quix lil hits couldn't knock out the light.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

i guess speakers is busy maybe with all the site crashes... So i'll drop my verse too

Expo: - Not trying to be a dick but this i a battle, so he has asked me many times to leave feed and reccomendations. thats all good man.
-Dolphin recaps = Replays, they get a ton of Sacks!

Anyways g'luck Cbk

sorry "newby" but your Facts didn't Gel and tracks didn't sell ...this match is over!!! we're just lacking the bell!!
he's tappin himself, n you still claim that i'm not respected on this site??? ... than why do you continouslly ask for my help????... lmfao on avoiding the L's!

I can't help but Call him Bee-Atch; you put in NO work at all, annndddddd stay on Call at Remax!
yes i'm bout to beat this fag'back to back'...cuz this dude jumps from 'sack to sack' more often than ... Miami Dolphins Recaps

RIP

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Post by AntiMaTTer »

You couldn't punch with words if you were holdin pens, quix is always visitng golden Ms, well go to them,
no contempt, but 3+1/2 years you've "driven" to be a vet here, an ya'v got no "belt" or respect to show for (chauffer) them.
first thing i notice is your lines are kind of long, that first line right there is 1 and a half lines, work on your structure. The setup line
was senseless to me bout the "holdin pens"/"punch with words" the correlation doesnt make sense. The Chauffer them line was more wordplay to me than an actual diss, but it had pretty decent hit behind it.

lyricist ha ,Quit, bitch we need quick wit,not bloods an crips shit, drop out the fight,im not gonna lie.all your dropping is shite.
an ya'v obviously never hit a switch, because quix lil hits couldn't knock out the light
you should focus on punchs like your last line here. The setup again was ugly, but the punch on this was decent

sorry "newby" but your Facts didn't Gel and tracks didn't sell ...this match is over!!! we're just lacking the bell!!
he's tappin himself, n you still claim that i'm not respected on this site??? ... than why do you continouslly ask for my help????... lmfao on avoiding the L's!

Nice, thats what i wana see, good multis, flow, and a solid punch at the end

I can't help but Call him Bee-Atch; you put in NO work at all, annndddddd stay on Call at Remax!
yes i'm bout to beat this fag'back to back'...cuz this dude jumps from 'sack to sack' more often than ... Miami Dolphins Recaps

lol another good line

VOTE=Quix, hes lines are constructed more to actually make his opponent look stupid and diss em, which thats wat punchs are about. CBK had the personal in the begining but quix flipped the personal shit too and tied it together nicer i think, the flow and the lines ran together more smoothly.

IL record:
16-1
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 2

Re: PBL Week Two: CBK -VS- Quix (READY 4 VOTES!!!)

Post by ILLoKWENT »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ok, the first part of your setup,was ok, but the flip was slightly weak, and then from there you go to quix is visiting golden m's, so im assuming you mean mcdonalds, which is a completely different idea, its like saying , this dude enjoys walks in a park, this dude is a mailman in afganistan,, try to keep everything relevant..next line, nice transition, turned into a nice wordplay personal,

an ya'v obviously never hit a switch, because quix lil hits couldn't knock out the light.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^nice flow here, didnt like the end rhyme shite, , especially after you just mentioned shit earlier,makes the rhyme seem forced,again im liking the end personals,to a flip,, this is how to do a personal properly, mention the personal as a concept, then flip it ,
although, quix never hit a switch, is not really a strong concept, because obviously he has hit light switches, i wouldve probably said, ya couldnt 'put out light' as thomas edison...

Anyways g'luck Cbk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^nice setup line to flip, what happend to the multi at the end, mismatched..lol.. anyway decent personal. but felt you couldve fliped it better than avoiding the ls. i would said, 'asking for help', more than job aplications,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^didnt get the remax setup, nice end punch but a bit of a generic tho, couldve been aimed at anyone...

punches very slight edge to cbk,, this was the toughest one to decide, cbk came consistent in concept flip for both bars, while quix came nice in the last one, first one felt more statementish imho... and if quix came just as strong in the first bar, he would ve had this cat..whether it was generic or personal....

personals cbk both bars contained a personal into a flip , the light was probably your best flip, the chafer was decent wordplay , flip was kinda weak.. quix came with just one personal in the first bar....second one was a good , generic punch that couldve been thrown at anyone...although strong..

multis quix

flow quix

mvgt, cbk,,..very improved couple of punches there kid.... getting better..keep it up..
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

Asking for help like a job applications?? Job applications don't "Require" help. The company that is hiring is looking for help. The applicant is looking for a job. Uhmmm, nice try though Illok. SMH

1-1 i guess

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Lol...in a job application... Its 'asks' sorta speak the aplicant for his name, previous employer, adress etc... personal info. And the help is the job seeker.. ... I shouldve clarified... Anyway... My point is you couldve came up wit another good flip wit the ask for help concept....thats just how i saw it...shit was close

[ Post made via Android ] Image
CBK
Rap Assassin

Post by CBK »

"hit a switch" is a term bloods an crips an other gang members use to describe killing people... it was worded fine.

and golden M's is "goldenmics" a site quix visits.

thnx for voting tho.
ILLoKWENT
Lyrically Inclined

Post by ILLoKWENT »

Did not know what hit the switch meant in gangster slang..... Thanks for clarifying cbk..and its goldmic... If thats what ur refering to

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Quix »

yeah i didn't know what you meant by hit a switch either....thought you meant switchas in hyraulics on a low rider .lol

Awards:
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
CBK
Rap Assassin

Post by CBK »

UPPIN !!!!!!!!!

ohhh yeah.. an now i come to think about it i can't actually remember ever askin quix for "help". ?

uppin.......

UPPIN AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

uppin again, mods clear the shit in this thread plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Illest Slug Fest”