Alvins Dilema. Everyone Read

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Alvins Dilema. Everyone Read

Post by Alvin »

The Emails...

Someone proved to be quite savvy in computers, IP's and all that nerd stuff. That being said, he explained to me that he is 100% certain the emails are fake... by using this tool > http://emkei.cz/ < and simply having both Kurse and my email. I trust this person more than most on here, so I'll take his word, and the knowledge that he's good at his Job, computer security stuff.

Kurse@illestlyrics.com, sent me an email, under the name Kurse, but was faked. Honestly, would kurse fake an email through himself? Thats just silly.

anger.manijment@gmail.com, sent me another one after, mocking, but again, a fake... Proving nothing really.

Kurse says either i phonied these up, or I'm being ran through the mill.

I say, to whoever wrote these emails... FUCK YOU. I seriously dont have time for this internet gay shit on a site I volunteer at to have fun. It's down right pathetic and ineffective.

The Accusations...

Yezz, and whoever else believes I have abused my powers... Show me, dont just tell me or tell someone, cuz you know who does that? High School chicks... SHOW PROOF. I need you guys to understand the difference between hurt feelings and abusing my powers. Lets take a look at the popular one, Tre and Yezz vs Me.

Round one of tournament, tre vs loon... were the only ones to show as a complete match. Votes over, tre loses. Yezz decides to let tre pass to round two, and not give him a L, on the reason that no one else lost that round. I said HOLD THE FUCK UP... he gets an L... he lost, he gets an L. I said it in the thread, which pissed tre off, cuz it made him look bad and he withdrew from round two to spite. I fought yezz, on the fact that he should get an L. The people that no showed, well, get a no show mark... as complexity designed it. That's were my abuse was huh? Kuhlerblynd; an ADMIN, agreed with everything I fought you on... weird huh, 2 admins vs 1 mod, and nothing gets changed.... OH NOOOO SO MUCH ABUSE!!! If you dont believe me, shit, check this out... just for you:

This is how you prove something. Evidence. Witnesses.

The original post that started everything that tre so kindly quoted me on:
Alvin wrote:Fret none people to scared to talk, ill do it out loud for you.

Why is Tre not getting an L?

When tre beat loon did loon receive an L?
When defiance beat jayzon, did jay receive an L?
Every time cum back test lost did he not receive an L?
When the next person loses, do they get a free pass as well?
Why'd did illest vote if no one would be dq'd by L and no one would Lose?

This is ur tournament yezz, but I disagree 100% with this call.

U want to let them battle in the finals and forget the random set up and let tre proceed even though in the thread enough NOs were expressed, than ok, your tourny, but no LOSES? I hope the rest of illest is treated the same and this isn't a case if favoritism.
^Me abusing powers

And our following conversation in the shoutbox,its in our admin section... lucky me:
Shoutbox wrote:ThaOneYouHate - Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:32 pm
Lol Did anyone else get a loss first round?

ThaOneYouHate - Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:32 pm
Will you get al oss second round?

Nope. You'll just get a no show next to your name. No loss.

Alvin - Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:32 pm
no, they should get no shows docked

thats why plex made it

So why should tre get a loss?

hey, i didnt decide that

cuz he battled and lost

how does that not make sense?

Alvin - Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:33 pm
it used to be if you no showed you lost as well

ThaOneYouHate - Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:33 pm
Lol Pretty sure numerous people suggested it.

So, the people that didn't battle and lost just get no shows instead of a loss?

suggested what?

I mean, Axel dropped .. Pest didn't make deadline. So he should get a loss yess? But instead, he gets a no show because of the gay no show shit.

INDEED yezz, that why plex made that slot

Alvin - Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:34 pm
it is gay, i think it should be an L like before, but we dont make this site, we enforce the rules

ThaOneYouHate - Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:34 pm
It's whatever though, I'm done with this site.

Alvin - Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:34 pm
so if a no show slot exists, we use it, if a L slot exists, we use it, just like the Wins

Alvin - Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:35 pm
yezz, dont get angry man, point out the flaws in my point of views

Alvin - Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:35 pm
Im with you on the no shows should be a L, but i didnt make the shit, i didnt decide the WAY, i just help things move along fairly by the rules
SEE, abusing my powers would have been to take over and give him the L whether you guys liked it or not... but let me ask you a question... did tre ever receive that L? Also, what did I step in and change... if I was a normal member, could I have fought you on the same note, with the same outcome? YES. Isn't that weird, so I guess normal accounts can abuse powers too, or is it because I have admin rights, anytime I disagree or make fun of you I'm abusing my powers... The only time I came close, was to tre, I made the post, not knowing it was locked from my phone. All admins and mods can validate this possibility, in which realizing it could be taken that way, I did right by tre and deleted it so his thread would be free of it. Funny thing is, another mod recently made the same mistake and I had to explain this exact thing to him lol. And tre, you said i plainly overstep and suck as an admin, cuz i dont help or lead... realize you are on person, against a lot... So lets be honest... YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON TO SAY I'M ABUSING MY POWERS... Which brings me to my next point.

The Banning...

TOYH, has recently banned Squalid for the second time... AND Enders. Not only did we not decide together to ban them, but there isn't provable cause, unless all the mods and admins got together and decided this... hmm... NOPE
Click images to enlarge-

(like i keep saying, we have logs for everything...any mod or admin can see these logs.)

Until Squalid is proven to be an Alias, then he is just a member, and deserves to be here. You alone, do NOT get to make that decision. That in its purest form, is abusing your powers.

Enders, is MY second account. The funny thing about Enders, Complexity; the owner. Kuhlerblynd; an Admin. I; an ADMIN. Loon e lou; a mod... All decided it was OK for me to have ENDERS. I have not kept it a secret. Its even in the voting poles, multiple threat artist, Evolution; ANOTHER ADMIN, nominated me... So, in essence, you overstepped another Mod, 3 ADMINS, AND THE OWNER by taking it upon yourself to ban Enders as if the right was YOURS. That again, is abusing your powers. And this is just in the last 2 days.

Last but not least, if its not already obvious;
(this is the message you get at log in when you're banned)

To answer your question, YES... Enders IS IN FACT ALLOWED.

Both Squalid & Enders are unbanned. Please, stop abusing your powers. Last time I checked, we dont take kindly to people abusing there powers.

TOYH as a MOD...

You have come into question A LOT. Abusing powers, quitting, only modding when you feel like it (banning people). Its time...
Complexity wrote:The only ones I won't depart with are Domino and Jesus and Kurse.

As for having more mods or admins. Clearly, the people who are working hardest on the site right now, need to be the ones to decide that.
That being said... the vote has begun whether to keep you as mod or not.
I'm sure you did a lot in your time, but it's a new day, and you are leaving a trail of ashes.

So, the people working hardest on the site RIGHT NOW, will decide, NOT ONLY I. This is me seeing a problem, and effectively dealing with it, not abusing my powers...

The PMs...From Squalid
MicZ

Message subject: yo
Folder: Inbox
Are you going to unban the accs Squalid banned? Is he going to get removed or what? He said he's too busy for illest, he's banning users, he's useless. Jack can replace him.

Also I have EXTREMELY SHOCKING NEWS TO POST ON THE SITE, un ban my account.
Sent: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:59 pm
Alvin

Message subject: Re: yo
Folder: Sent messages
i dont know who you are. :doh:
Sent: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:01 pm
MicZ

*Facepalm*

I'm Squalid!

But enough of that, I've told a few people who I REALLY am already, intended on releasing that later this week but I guess not.

On topic

When I typed the E-mail that Kurse said wasn't his, look what site it showed...

http://www.kursemuzik.com/

The SAME site in his sig..that means he lied about it NOT being his e-mail. Now Idk if he personally sent it, BUT him lying about the e-mail NOT being his, makes me suspicious If him and someone else are in this.

What ever though
Sent: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:38 pm
Alvin

i cant trust someone i dont know. < (thats a period. not so effective when typed lol)
Sent: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:39 pm
MicZ

Not trusting me doesn't change the fact that Kurse lied about that NOT being his e-mail, yet all the sites on google says other wise, including his new site contact info..

But you want to know who I am but won't unban the account? Lol

It's cool though...gonna remain using my other account from now on. Bye =)
Sent: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:54 pm
Alvin

ok.
as for the email thing, we figured it out... thanks.
Sent: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:56 pm
^ Copy and pasted from my inbox. Im tired of this shit. ITS THE INTERNET, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING. I SURE DONT.

So Squalid, MicZ, I once cared to know who you were... but now, I just want to write some lyrics, maybe battle, socialize... HELP, and YOU, make this seem like high school.

The Point

I'm honest. For christ sakes, most you have me on FB, I use my real name... Seriously, I wrote this up knowing some wont read it cuz its long, but i wanted to stay honest in times when too much fishy shit is happening. This is my level of knowledge, about all the shit happening... Take it for what it is, me being upfront with everything I've seen. Im clearing the air, like I always have.

I'd like this shit to stop. Yezz hates Squal, Squal hates Yezz, The site hates Yezz, Yezz hates the site, Who is Squalid, Fake emails, provoking beef, overstepping lines, abusing accusations, misunderstandings, but that's me dreaming.

I'm here to help. If I overstepped you personally, show me, and I'll fix it, I've proven time and time again to be understanding and flexible. If i rag on you, or make you insecure, or whatever, realize that doesnt take admin rights to do, I can do that as a normal member, Admins dont have to kiss ass. Take tre's opinion of me in this mag of ours as the perfect example of confusing good leadership with personal beef:
Do you think Alvin oversteps as an admin?
Haha thats an Understatement imo...but i think its cuz my idea of an Admin of a page would be different. ya know someone who's helpful. who encourages growth not just activity ..cuz idk if everyone knows it but views and activity are what will be able to allow complexity to sell ad space thus keeping illest going..
I may not be the best, but look > http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/kurse ... 24938.html < that's a link to proof that I'm kind of a good Admin, from some extremely experienced people on rap forums. FROM OTHER PEOPLES WORDS... never self proclaimed. I'm done suckering into this. It's childish.

I dont really plan on getting into shit anymore, it aint worth it. So stop the emails, stop the accusations, conspiracies, you're either taking my admin rights, or clinging to my nuts too much. All you guys who supported me, It made me feel good, thanks. Like I've always said... pushing forward.
ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28

Re: Alvins Dilema. Everyone Read

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

Lol Hey there asshole, if everyone needs to vote, then everyone needs to vote for Squalid to be Admin. How'd he gain admin power if another admin didn't give it to them self? Same with your Enders name.

I'm pretty sure it was said no alts allowed .. Once again over stepping your own rules. Can't ban someone unless it's voted on. Plex also said no more mods or admins are to be added. Why is Squalid admin?

So, I say the administration of said character gets removed. Doesn't even get the mod slot. So yea, you do abuse your powers. Lmao

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

Where is Squalid an admin or mod dumbass?

Like i said, Proof, or keep them pussy lips shut.

the rest of what you said doesnt even make sense...
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Now you never mentioned that my real e-mail came up. kurse@illestlyrics ...I've never heard of it, nor does it belong to me.
But anger.manijment@gmail does. But that's no secret. That e-mail is attatched to anything that belongs to A.M.E. It's on my facebook, my reverbnation, my website...hell, it's all over my mixtape back covers for booking info! You can even find that e-mail on HKX's mixtape covers (ex: Da Essence album he just recently released...check the back cover)

the anger.manijment e-mail is mine...but I didn't send you any messages. That addy is for music and business related shit only. Though I will mention this...I did recieve an e-mail on that account from a punchddrunk@gmail (who I have no idea who that is...don't really care either) but the attatched message was "ALVIN FOR PRESIDENT" along with a copy of the message I supposedly wrote and sent to Alvin.

In all my years here on illest...I've never been afraid to admit to anything. If I sent you e-mails...I'd say so. But that's not even my style. If I had an issue...I'd address it openly here on illest and match you wit-4-wit. I write music...I write diss tracks...I don't harass niggaz and play petty games on the web.

So whoever is out here pretending to be me...atleast act like me.
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

So, now you can see the emails aint totally fake, cuz im punchddrunk, but like the post started, the sender in phony.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Here's the message I got...like I said...I don't care either way. But I ain't got shit to hide.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

lol, i replied, that to the email i received. Email case closed. Whoever did it, stop it, your dumb.
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

Wow. This stuff gets even more interesting and confusing.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

wow...... wtf did i miss?!?!?!?
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

everything !!
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

i guess so!!!! :(

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

I spelt everything out. That's the story I know

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Squalid
Potential Emcee

Post by Squalid »

Ok thanks for unbanning me..

This TYOH guy talks about how the staff abuses their powers, yet you all gave him many chances after he REFUSED to abide by the rules, If anything he should be removed..

TYOH

You don't say how things will go around here, the administrators do. The mods are inferior, so don't go around acting as if you're above the rules. If you would have done that with a cop, you'd get your ass beat, and arrested.

People who don't even chat with you told you to stfu yesterday, doesn't that tell you something? I don't HATE you, but then again I don't like you. Just because I make fun of you occasionally, and shit on you when you get out of line doesn't mean i HATE you.

That is all.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

anybody that abuses their powers as either admin or mod... should have their abilities revoked or suspended... i don't think that Alvin has ever used his admin powers to do stupid shit.... as far as i know... i know some of the shit that TOYH has done in the past.... but its the past... still i can't say since i haven't been around as much as i ought to be... but if it happened then it happened for a reason...

heres something else i don't quite get...

why would you involve Kurse in this???? thats the LAST person i'd ever think of involving somebody into some dumb shit like this... lol.... do you really have that much time on your hands to sit and plot against people??? saying shit like "oh it'll be funny if i sent a fake e-mail to or from Kurse... har har har". get a life, get a job, get a girlfriend, get A FRIEND, do something with your life besides sitting on a rap battle board and plotting shit like this is One Life To Live....

*edit* KAY just so everybody is clear and i don't get caught up in controversy i edited this a few times before Squalid decided to quote me.... so thats what happened....

Lawgix

Illest Radio

Alvin
Sudonim Free

Post by Alvin »

IIA

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Illest News”