ATTN: Dick Ridin Faggots!

Ask someone to collaborate with you on your latest drop or call them out for a text battle, audio, or graphics. A great place to hook up with other artists on the site to compete.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28
No Shows: 1

Re: ATTN: Dick Ridin Faggots!

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

Lol .. Wanna play the how much money you got game? We'll play. Want pay stubs?

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:23 pm --

I get money faggot.

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

Well ive never seen $200 up close. And is that gross or net? Jus wondering cus maybe i need to work at wal mart too. Shit. Im in the wrong line of work. Oh, and since ur postin up pay stubs, can u show the year to date as well? Jus askin. And is that weekly, biweekly or monthly?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 2
No Shows: 2

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

when did this go from talking about text battling to who makes the most money. I dont even know how those 2 are relevant to each other...
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Post by Omnie »

I make euros...fuck you lil niggas...hahaha

[ Post made via Android ] Image
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
Squalid
Potential Emcee

Post by Squalid »

ThaOneYouHate
The shoes I just bought today probably costing more than Squalids weekly earnings. Lmao
Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Kau the Lion
No one cares.
Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:36 pm
ThaOneYouHate
My birds cage is probably as big as most of your bedrooms in mommy's basement.
Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:35 pm
ThaOneYouHate
And I can keep provin I have more money than the majority of the site.
Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:34 pm
ThaOneYouHate
Would you also like some stock quotes? 401k quotes? You know, just let me know.
Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:34 pm
ThaOneYouHate
If ya'll hobos need a loan though, let me know. Can hit ya off with 1.9 apr.
Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:31 pm

ThaOneYouHate wrote:Sorry some of us run across something called a life. Sorry some of us are too busy for Illest at times. Sorry I have a job and I work for a living. Sorry I also go to school full time aside from working. Sorry I have a child to take care of. Wasn't that once your excuse? Move along big guy, stop trying to be Rugged. Lol

^ Please do me a favor and take a picture of these Shoes/Tv/Speakers/Bird cage with your body in them, and include the name of all of them. That way we can google, see if they're really as expensive as you claim, AND if they match the ones in the picture. Also your life doesn't seem to be adding up. You're in an expensive state, how are you balling spending money like nothing working at Walmart full time (yet you seem to be working part time according to this picture), AND you go to college? You drink cheap liquor and wear old dirty ass hats, yet you're making over a grand? What kind of guy who makes all this money lives in the hood?

You would think someone who's making over a grand, would be flashing more than 200 dollars around, especially if they're trying to impress someone. 200 dollars? LOL go take a shower kid.."K? Thanks" Lmao

I AM NOT TAKING YOU SERIOUS STILL.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14

Post by Lawgix »

:O:O:O:O BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF!
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
NeverOddOrEven
The Prophet of Poetry
Wins: 3

Post by NeverOddOrEven »

damn i just read that whole thing, that was too much...
ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

Lol 200 dollars would be 10 20's .. There's more than that there. And I'm pretty sure i've posted pictures of my tvs in the past. But you're a joke dude.

Now quit duckin Squalid. Put up or shut up with ya bum ass. Actually, that goes to all you bum ass niggas. You aint accepting the call out, step out.

Also to Murk, much respect, you're the only one outta these pussies that hasn't talked shit at all, yet you're still man enough to accept the call out. I'll post the thread up this weekend sometime if I get around to it homie. I haven't forgot about ya.

@ Loon I'm paid bi weekly, no need to show a whole stub though with my ss number and all. I can tell ya what I've made year to date. Not everyone makes that much at Walmart though. In a supervisor position right now so I'm a little higher on the chain.(More like a lot higher.) Think regular old employees just in normal associate positions start off at $7.40 an hour. Got an interview for a salary position right around the corner though.

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

No doubt. I jus see pay stubs all day in my line of work so i thought i would ask the appropriate questions.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

U obviously havent figured out who squalid is yet... LMAO!

WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

:lol: @ ScottJames

:dance: @ TOYH
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

For real though...why are some of you lame-ass, no-name bitch niggaz ridin on TGYHate's dick!? Who gives a fuck if you're tryin to expose him...this is a rap forum, not the Steve Wilko's show. Get a fuckin hobby.

Why should any body give two shits wether he battles Scott James, let alone anybody on this site. You his fuckin manager!?...you trying to be in charge of a niggaz rap-forum career!? Do something constructive with your time other than showing random displays of "bitchassness" here on illest.

And if anybody don't like what the fuck I say...then fuck yourself. You know where the audio call-out section is.
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

no 1 gives a fuck if he wants to battle scott,, no one would ever want to be his manager,, but ALMOST EVERYBODY finds it hilarious that he's such a liar.
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

^touche. @ kurse - a lot of these "no names" u speak of are actually a somebody. Youre just not active enough on here to realize otherwise. That, or theyre jus an alias of somebody known.. nah mean?

WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Squalid
Potential Emcee

Post by Squalid »

Figures, someone who doesn't even know what's going on, nor bothered to find out leaving there opinion.

Kurse aren't you the same guy who told Dosia on a rap forum you'll go the extra mile to expose him? Was that not online? You don't want to say anything BECAUSE he's your online pal, that's cool. I even remember you congratulating him for telling everyone he's white, and that it's no big deal, yet you were all over Yung Dosia for claiming to be mexican, and YOU were the one who exposed him, am I right? Should I go get the threads? You were all for it. Ironically TYOH talked shit about him being a bitch for faking his race also!

It's funny you're protecting him, because within the past few months there was a small amount of users who were speaking bad on your name about how you dodge people with skill, and your buddy TYOH was also involved. If you count "He wouldn't be undefeated if he'd stop ducking", "He'd get murdered against _____, ______, ______", or "I could easily be audio champ in his time" as one of the little online jokes y'all give each other, than disregard that.

I don't have a problem with you, never have..but please don't be hypocritical stating I'm a bitch for doing the same thing you praised your self for doing. Tyoh is a fake, as simple as that. I even remember the lie he told Comeback in there argument that involved plex, (in regards to the N Word). I'd love to see it repeated on here, to see if plex rememebrs this story or anyone else.

But anyways

Let's go back to the who's squalid game Guise! :D

Return to “Callout Section”