Truth or Dare

I.L. gives you Hip Hop, Glamtrash gives you everything else. Participate in fun discussions started by the mysterious lady from Canada. Enjoy her company.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Truth or Dare

Post by Glamtrash »

Yeah, I'm ten lol. Okay so. it's a relatively self-exlanitory game. There might be enough activity to kee it going.

When you ask your uestion, state wheither you want a truth or dare. Dares must me accomanied by ictures.

So, truth.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Re: Truth or Dare

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

At what age did you lose your sweet little virginity? Also, on a side note, what the fuck made you think this thread would work? You know peeps don't like posting pics on this site lol. :) At least you tried, I'll give you that.

Truth.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut

Post by Glamtrash »

Depends on your take on "losing" ones virginity... I was almost 18 when i slept with my first guy who I happen to still be with to this day. And I went o the assumption ost people would pick truth and then lie teir asses off anyway. Just humor me, okay? Haha.

What is the one thing you most regret not doing ?

Truth.
Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Post by Omnie »

Since Murk never answered...

Finishing school and going to college...

Have you ever had lesbian thoughts cross your mind???

DARE!!!

[ Post made via Android ] Image
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18
No Shows: 1

Post by CBK »

same as omnie staying in school an gettin a high quality education....

question... why do girls find it tremendously exciting to take pics of their friends whilst pissing? do all bitches have a piss fetish?

truth.
Last edited by CBK on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut

Post by Glamtrash »

Omni - you wasted your question lol, im bi.

Cbk,- apparently your foreign bitches are fucked, no knew has ever taken a picture of me pissing nor have i taken one of someone else.

Cbk - What's been the hardest moment of your life thus far"

Omni - I dare you to dress up like a spice girl. To justify the realness, you must be holding a sign that says, "goats with mullets are cool"

Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 2

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

Eh I have seen quite a few girls on FB, a lot of which I know, who have pics uploaded of themselves on the toilet. It's gross to be honest.

Glam never picked truth or dare, so I'm just gonna go out on a limb and assume she'll take truth.

how many sexual partners have you had in the last year. I'm going to consider anything past the point of making out as sexual

truth
Last edited by Leeroy Jenkins on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut

Post by Glamtrash »

one. i was with the same person for a decade lol.

What's your biggest secret?

Truth.

CBK
Rap Assassin

Post by CBK »

seeing the look of anguish and pain on my mothers face as i was sentenced.
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

Glamtrash wrote:What's your biggest secret?
Eh I don't keep a lot of secrets. I've never had any problem with telling people I don't know about my past, because I understand that my past is done with and what other people think of my past is irrelevant to the person who I am today.

but I'll give an answer and say I was a fat nerd through most of my childhood up until I was 18 who had 0 luck with girls and didn't have my first kiss until a month after I turned 21. It was a situation that fell into my lap by pure luck, but I wasn't sure how much longer I would've been able to continue living the way I was at that point, because I was absolutely miserable

the problem with truth or dare on a message forum is I don't know whether to challenge you or challenge the person who posted above me (CBK)

Glamrock - Have you ever seriously considered cheating, even if you never went through with it?

CBK - What were you sentenced for and how long?

Good ol' Leeroy at 18
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (36.96 KiB) Viewed 5596 times
Last edited by Leeroy Jenkins on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

CBK
Rap Assassin

Post by CBK »

assault on a police officer (didnt happen) theft of a motorvehicle an a few petty breaches of the peace and a drunk and disorderly. i did just under 25 n a half months..
Glamtrash
Poetic Juggernaut

Post by Glamtrash »

leeroy at 18 was absolutely adorable lol.

Never considered it beyond people like Vinny guadagnino lol (ie famous). People around here arent worth it.

For the both of you - Worst sexual experience?

MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7
Losses: 6

Post by MOEstradamus »

ill get down on this looks kinda fun lmao....

truth...

glamtrash-why do you find this site worth the time to keep activity?

other three-what made you start rhyming?
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

Eh I don't think I've ever had a bad sexual experience. I had a girl try to rape me once when we were really drunk and I was trying to save my Vcard, but that's more of a funny story than a bad sexual experience...because afterwards she still gave me head. It was at a party, so we passed out in the other room (it was her friends apartment) and I woke up and there's these 2 random ass dudes that jumped into the bed with us as a joke lmao...

As far as how I got started rapping....a long time ago I was writing a bunch of poems for these girls at my school that I had crushes on. Eventually they got out, and one girl in particular (who was the most popular girl in the school) started showing all my poems to everyone and then I kept writing her more, because she'd always smile and say hi and everything when she saw me...but since then I became known around the entire school for writing poetry. I was in one of my classes and 2 friends of mine that were sitting at the table with me were freestyling. They told me to spit something because it's the same thing as poetry, just off the top of your head...so I gave it a try, and I guess I said a line that made the whole class laugh...and then ever since then I just kinda stuck to it because I enjoyed it

Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Post by Defiance »

i'll play

to glamtras truth-

What is your fondest memory

Sound click page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=918703

One of Illestlyrics Best Collaborators 2011