!!!! TheOneYouHate Diss !!!! Straight Bodied !!!!

Drop your written rhymes in one of the largest collections of original rhymes on the internet. The feedback in our Written Rhymes section will simply amaze you.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Enlightend

Squalid
Potential Emcee

Re: !!!! TheOneYouHate Diss !!!! Straight Bodied !!!!

Post by Squalid »

ROFLMFAOOOOOO

ThaOneYouHate, Shut the fuck up!

You're better than 90% of the people here? Uhhhhhhhh no. Most of the people here would destroy you.

Tre Tru
Loon E Lou
Quix
Kuhlyerblynd
Arvincible
Scott James

All would body you, half of them already have lmfao. I believe they even KO'd you If I must say.

ThaOneYouHate, no ones riding anyones dick, you got raped point blank. You claim 25 minutes isn't too impressive yet you Lie about keystyling for 6 years 5 minute verses? GTFO. LOL and you don't "THINK" you ever claimed to be a gang member? LMFAO some of the members can also say other wise..

I saw dudes clowning you in the shout box, don't try me kid.

AS FOR THE VERSE

I'll Leave U All Red, Dead-On-The-Spot Bitch I'm Da Best-When-I-Drop..
U Fuckin Ugly We Should Censor-Ur-Top!! And What Kinda Fake Thug Drinks Peppermint-Shnapps?!

LOL very nice opener, that censor line was hilarious.

Ur A 'Fake Joke' Like Heath Ledger-With-Props!! Bitch Im Supa-Dupa Who-Will-Cool-Ya
U Smell Like A Tube-Of-Tuna! U A Fan Of The 'Orange Men' Cuz U Look Like An Oompa-Loompa!!

Hahaha, very humorous bar. From the tube of tuna to the Oompa Loompa, you murked this fat blue eye faggot.

He Gone Kill Himself, So Why Murder-This-Kid? He'll Eat A Whole Pizza And Leave No Cheese-On-The-Plate
His Mother Admitted He's-A-Mistake Plus U Needa Shower Kid, I Can See My Reflection Off The Grease-On-Ya-Face!!

At Life, Did U Choose-To-Fail?! Cuz Why Claim Ur Sturdy-N-Fit When Ur The Nerdiest-Bitch Who Looks Thirty-With-HIV
Lay Off The Ruffles-Yo Cuz Its Like You Play For 'Buffalo' The Way Ur 'Bill' Looks Dirty-n-Ripped!!

^ Now that's a hard hitting bar! His dirty hat was one of the first things I noticed.

Jesus He's-A-Disgrace!! Dude U Look Like A Gay Crook-With-Lock-Jaw Plus Hes Hooked-On-Scotts-Drops
"Dont Bite The Hand That Feeds You" But How Can He Not When His Fingers Look-Like-Hot-Dogs?!

^ DAMN! I honestly thought this bar was whack at first, but after re-reading it just now (I seen it when you first posted the verse) this was nice as hell.

Those were my favorite bars, for a 25 minute diss If that, this was pretty humorous. Any bar here is enough to KO any VERSE he manages to put together. If anyone wants to cry you didn't write it in 25 minutes IF THAT, I saw you create this quickly after veiwing the threads.

Kuhlyerbynd is right, ThaOneYouHate more than likely won't reply back. He's too busy trying to save him self on the forum. If he does happen to, it won't be in a battle, it will ONLY be in the shout box or the scriptures with a bunch of lame played out insults incorporated in his verse which OF COURSE will be claimed as a Quick key as usual.

Dope drop none the less.
Last edited by Squalid on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

i have zero respect for this dude now, especially after last nights convo with him. This greasy fat fuck actually had the nerve to talk shit to ME!!! I was like WTF dude, who r u to even begin to hand out insults. Have u looked in the mirror?! Ur the furthest thing from anything human-like.. u look like some balled up homework... chewed up bubble gum... ur entire face looks deep fried. U pose as some black dude cuz u cant stand your own identity.. NOW i can see why... right "nigga"?? SMDH... not to mention the dude is STILL usin the word nigga.. smh.... but lemme guess.. because where YOU GREW UP AT; (which is in the .0000000000009% of the most crime rate region) white dudes are allowed to say it, right?? HaHa... ur respected by NO ONE on this site. Peep the shoutbox bro, everyone is dissin on u and clownin on u.. its quite hilarious actually. And LMAO @ u thinkin ur good at battling.. Who have beaten lately?? when was ur last battle?? you've lost to people i have KO'd... but thats because they "werent in their prime" right?!? HaHa, OMG i seriously feel sorry for this fat worthless depressed faggot.... i truly do... whats your address? i wanna send you a get well soon card for your identity crisis!

But i gotta go... i gotta go "photoshop" some more girls in my pictures, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Last edited by ScottJames on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18

Post by CBK »

harsh ^ hahahaha but true
ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

None of 'em talk while I'm here though. FAIL.

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

nah, you right .... they be typing!
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Mic S
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10
Losses: 8

Post by Mic S »

ThaOneYouHate wrote:None of 'em talk while I'm here though. FAIL.
1. i dont ride anyones dick!
2. FAIL? really like someone is scared what your gonna do through a computer?
3. ^Just saying.! u should give up or come back!
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

yeah he said he was puerto rican and he can play ball... damn man
ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

Lol No one types while I'm around either actually. Nor did I say I could do anything? I also think the only person I've battled from that list is Arv. But yea, I got KO'd by all of 'em!

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here
NoVeL
Rap Assassin
Wins: 14
No Shows: 10000

Post by NoVeL »

Yo set up a battle. Scott James VS. TOYH

5 bucks on both
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

He wont battle me cuz he knows he'll lose. Im serious. Ask him. He'll admit it.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
ChaseTheDream
Potential Emcee

Post by ChaseTheDream »

Hahaha so I know I'm new, and quite possibly the worst on this site, but damn I'm happy to have stumbled upon this gem. Sick as fuck. And oh so adequately titled, "oneyouhate", scholarship offers? yeah I'll call your bluff, post the pics. No self respecting university is going to accept a cheap rum drinking, colloquial ex con of a fuckup. I mean really, your fake scholarship claims are an insult the degree that I'm in the process of getting. And would I be stupid enough to challenge the apparent undisputed champion to a battle at this point? hell no. But if for some reason I was I wouldn't bitch out of a battle and then have the balls to talk shit. Come on man. I mean I don't know if you're "here now" but I hope you are, but then again I guess you still don't get the concept that a forum isn't an instant message. Sad thing is I have nothing to do with this, but you know, sometimes it's just fun to poke the bear. The greasy, greasy trashy bear.
Beaten more bitches than Michael Vick
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

ThaOneYouHate wrote:Lol No one types while I'm around either actually. Nor did I say I could do anything? I also think the only person I've battled from that list is Arv. But yea, I got KO'd by all of 'em!

Okay, Im not saying this because I give a shit about this little board drama bullshit, nor do I think going back and forth about it is needed or warrented. Also, JJ, you and I have a mutual understanding for each other and shit... BUT...

Most of those guys on that list, including me about a dozen times, have called you out to battle, and you absolutely refused. I have witnessed alot of it. So while you say only one person on that list has KO'd you, its probably because you REFUSE to battle anyone.
Scott James wrote:He wont battle me cuz he knows he'll lose. Im serious. Ask him. He'll admit it.
^^^ In all honesty, I feel that's the reason why he WONT battle most of the people on that list.

*** Okay, back to munching on popcorn and checking out the entertainment ***
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Shawnmd
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Shawnmd »

Jesus He's-A-Disgrace!! Dude U Look Like A Gay Crook-With-Lock-Jaw Plus Hes Hooked-On-Scotts-Drops
"Dont Bite The Hand That Feeds You" But How Can He Not When His Fingers Look-Like-Hot-Dogs?!

That was too ill.

Like A Bladder Infection, Urine-Trouble!! Ur Earrings? Them Fake Karats-Ancient, Ur Broke, Its Very-Blatant
Im Done Lookin At The Face~Of~This~Possum Plus This Dude 'Stays~At~The~Bottom' Its No Wonder He Lives In His Parents-Basement!!

This bar right was a great way to close. Pointing out how broke he is. Check out my Beast from the East post.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

340 views...wow, Scotts gonna be famous!! lmfao
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year

Return to “Written Rhymes”